5 years passed...

An Imaginative Dream......

Cyndi has been living the superstar life for 5 years now. And so it has been 5 years since she left home. Now she is one of the top stars in the world, "The first to be an international star with 5 albums in 2 languages". At first Cyndi was just an ordinary girl at home in St.Paul who was inlove/obsessed with other stars like her. One of them was Jiro Wang from Fahrenheit. Though she thought that it would be impossible to meet them one day she moves to Taiwan due to personal issues. And therefore she meets them and now are friends with them for 5 years now. She still have not confessed her love yet to Jiro, but then when this dream comes back to hit her reality side, she opens up.

Present time-In Taiwan-Cyndi/Purple(P)

Right now was when Cyndi was done shooting her reality show with Show Lo. And then when she slowly walks off the stage, she sees her assistant/manager Ms.Purple(P) smiling really big! Ms.purple has a black hair thats tied up itno a pony tail with a black tight skirt with a professional white blouse on. She also has purple glasses and is very short.
Cyndi- " Why are you smiling like that? *sigh* I'm tired....let's go home"
(Cyndi and Ms.Purple lives together at Cyndi's house)
Purple-" Okay okay okay! So you know how you kept complaining to me that day when you got drunk about wanting to go home?!"
Cyndi-" Ey shhhh!!!!! That was embarrasing" as she blushes.
Purple-"Well.......you have been working too hard so then I ask boss....And he said you can get 3 weeks off!"
Cyndi annoyed said- "*sigh* P...What the hell am I goping to do for 3 weeks?!"
Purple-"Well let's go..."
Cyndi-"Go where?! There is nowhere I can go!"
Purple sadly said-"I know...I'm sorry..I thought that you might of wanetd to go abck home..."
Cyndi-"Look sorry...okay...."( flips her hair) " No one wants me abck there..." (turns away)
Purple-"Hmm..welll fine! I guess I'll have to tell Jiro and them that were not going with thme then..-.-"
Cyndi turns around !  Screams "What?! wait wait what did you say??"
Purple-" *sigh* well you know...about Fahrenheit going to tour around there secretly first and then they are going to New york then Hollywood."
Cyndi looks confused-"Wait why..Minnesota first? That's stupid."
Purple-"The leader chose it. Don't ask me!'
Cyndi suprisingly says-" Uh..Jiro picked it?" (smiling)
Purple-"Yep! Now go pack and chang we are going to go meet up with them at the airport like at 7pm!"


Cyndi smiles and then turn around and sees Aaron. He had a brown jacket on that matches his hair, along with ripped jeans and disguised glasses. There Aaron is standing waiting for Cyndi outside of her dressing room. Cyndi laughs wghile walking towards him. 
http://enriqueiglesias.ning.com/photo/idol-dressing-room?context=user

Cyndi-"Haha...Umm what are you doing here?"
Aaron-" Uh...Well, I was waiting here to see if you were done so that we can leave together." (he blushes)
(in cyndi's mind)- "Why isn't Jiro the one standing here? *sigh*"
Aaron stares at Cyndi, trying not to smile-"Hmm...shall we go?"
Cyndi-"Oh..hmm I think imma just go in my car, since I brought it anyways so..umm.. see you on the plane."
Aaron dissapointly said-"Oh..I guess..see ya later then."
So then Cyndi and Ms.Purple walks away towards into Cyndi's car.
http://publicanfashion.com/ferrari/ferrari-458-spider-2012.html/attachment/2012-ferrari-458-spider-inline-convertible

Cyndi;s house was 2 floors the basement has a bar and danicng studio and up stairs has kistchen, bathroom, a bedroom and a bed by the living room.http://artofinterior.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Best-house-interior-design.jpg  ()http://rexohome.com/colorful-interior-design-of-5-story-townhouse-by-mark-tracy/family-room-with-mini-bar-inside-of-5-story-townhouse-by-mark-tracy/
Cyndi goes home and pack but then tells Ms.Purple to stay back and not go with Cyndi to America. P was confused and mad. They walked inside the dressing room after Cyndi punched in the code for it.
P-"Whyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!???? I want to go tooo >.<"
Cyndi-"I don't want you to accompany me on this trip because it'll be too much work for you and you need a break."
P-"Nooo......I wanna go too!"
Cyndi-"*sigh* I really want to puch you right now..Haha..."
P looked scared and walked away from the dressing room
http://images.jubella.com/august-08-jubella-drake-design3.jpg
P-"Fine, but then..better be careful when you go abck. You don't want her to see you. You know?"
Cyndi-"Yea..I know.."

 

Cyndi closed her suitcase   http://www.girlywomen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/purple-floral-suitcases-300x300.jpg
and then walked out the door.
Cyndi-"When I come back, the house better not be dirty. Haha, and if I come back sad, don't ask me okay P?"
P sadly said-".......Ok...."
Cyndi walked out of the house and locked it. Then she went to the airport. She got there and saw the 4 guys she expected. Wu chun, Calvin, Aaron, and of course Jiro. Cyndi had on a big hat, sunglasses and a long coat. She covered her face as she walked into the plane along with the other 4 guys. She walked in and sat at the very back right corner. The guys all followed her. Wu chun and Calvin sat infront while Aaron sat next to her. Jiro ignored and went to go sit infront of Wuc chun. Cyndi was sad that Jiro didn't get to sit next to her and was annoyed at how Calvin kept asking her questions.

Calvin-"Ey so Cyndi, how is Minnesota? It is different from Canada right? Is it fun? It it cool? How is it? Is there any fun places? Hmmm..tell me??"
Cyndi-"Oh my god!!! Calvin Shut up!! hahahaa I haven't been there for 5 years now..I don't know how much have changed okay..but then..it's not all that."
Wu chun-"Haha Calvin got yelled at by Cyndi!!"
Aaron"Haha Calvin why don't you leave Cyndi alone and just wait and see hmm??"
Calvin-"Pshh..watever! Ey Jiro are you excited? You haven't talk since we got on?"
Jiro turns aorund with his headphones on-"Oh..I have seen some pictures of it. Cyndi showed some to me before."
Calvin-"What?! Cyndi show me too!!!"

Cyndi looked annoyed and was so close to punching Calvin-"ugh..hmm...I donb't have them! Right now okays..?!" (trying hard to hold in the anger)
Calvin-"Aweee..fine...." (turns away)
Aaron sighed and looked at Cyndi, but then Cyndi's eyes were on Jiro the whole time and Jiro's eyes were asleep. It was a long ride and when they were almost there.

Cyndi-"Wait a minute..who is gonna tour you guys if your assistant isn't here??"
Jiro turned aorund and said-"Hm..It's you...you are our guide.:)" (smiling)
Aaron-"Yep...I asked  the boss to let you be our guide since you were gonna be their anyways."
Calcin-"Yess!! So then you can show us your family too!"
Cyndi heard the word "family" and stood up and said-" You guys won't be meeting my "family" other than your fans...oh and...."
Wu chun-'And...?"
Cyndi-"Anyways, you guys came here for a tour not for fun!"
Jiro-"I see...then should we get started then..Ms.Guider?"
He stood up too, with those eyes that can kill someone. The eyes that were sharp and would likely make you fall to the ground. That stare that would make you shiver. Cyndi looked him in the eyes and walked off the plane. The rest followed. Luckily they shipped her car there earlier so then her car was there waiting for her outside. But then as Fahrenehit walked into the airport, they were scared. They were hiding themselves as if soemone was gonna come up adn attack them or soemthing. Cyndi saw and was laughing her off!
Cyndi-"Hahahahaaaa What are you guys doing??"
Calvin-'What if someone sees us??"
Cyndi-"It's okay! It's america! Not everyone is gonna know who you are! Exept of course if you are beyonce or Selena gomez......well anyways just hurry up!"
Jiro gathered his courage and walked up next to Cyndi.She stared at him, blushing.
Jiro-"Umm..sooo....where are we gonna go?"
Cyndi-"I am your guide right?"
Jiro-"Yea..?"
Cyndi-"If I am your guide then just follow me and trust me alright?"
Jiro-"Haha..i guess."
Cyndi-"What's so funny?"
Jiro-"Nothing, it's just that I saw many of your expressions before but this is the first time I've seen you so serious."
Cyndi-"Haha trust me..you haven't seen my serious side yet.."
Jiro-"*sigh* I wonder when I will get to see it then hmm??"
Calvin catches up-"Eyyy what are you guys talking about hmm?!!!"
Cyndi-''ugh just follow me!" (rolling her eyes)

They finally get to the car, and puts their stuff in. Cyndi drives off to a liqour store. While she is driving, behind her they guys Aaron, Wu chun, and Calvin are taking pictures of...EVERYTHING! And Jiro, still jetlag is stretching and enjoying the scenes. Cyndi pumps up the radio, with one of the hit songs. Her song "Live by me", everyone stops and looks at her except Jiro. Cyndi stares back and is just like "Wth". Then she switches the station. 5 minutes later they reach there destination, "The Liquor Store". Cyndi gets out of the car and everybody else tries to too.
Cyndi-"Eh...wait!!!!"
Aaron suddenly stops-"What?"
Cyndi-"Ha, I'm going in by myself...ya know that right?"
Wu Chun-"Why?"
Cyndi-"Just..stay out here and shhhhh"


 

Everybody gets back in the car confused. Cyndi walks in putting on her shades. She flip her curled hair back and walks to the counter. She sees 3 girls. Their names are Gui Gui, Genie, and Ella. Gui Gui was on the net, Genie was sitting doing her hair, and Ella was eating. Cyndi knocks on the counter. http://ephemeralnewyork.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/liquorstoresign.jpg
Cyndi-"*uh em* Ummmm I need something?
Gui Gui-"Ohh crap! I'm sorry >.< What is it??"
Cyndi-"Can I get the Bicardi Lemon behind you along with the Captain Morgan Black?" (Smiling)
Genie grabs it and gives it to Cyndi.
Cyndi-"Thanks. Umm if you guys are gonna chase me, all of you guys should come out. PEACE!" (and she runs off)
Genie-"What the hell?! Let';s go get her! Ella!"
Ella-"Wait my burger! Ughhh!!"
Gui Gui-' That can wait!

Outside when Cyndi ran out:

Cyndi was panting softly.
Aaron-"Woahh what are you doing?"
Cyndi smirks-"I..stoled these."
Calvin-"What?! Why?! Give it back!"
Cyndi-"Wait for it....act handsome when i count down to 1 okay? 3....2...1..."

When they came out:
Gui Gui-"I'm sorry but then your gonna have to pay for that or give it back."
Genie-"Wait....a minute! Is that...HUH!!!!!!!"
Ella-"FAHRENEHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Gui Gui-"Stop lying where? OMFG....:o"
Fahrenheit waves-"Eh...Hii? We are Fei lun hai, Fahrenheit!"
Ella-"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Then who are you?"
Cyndi takes of her shade and smile-"Hey, cuzs...I'm back..."
Fahrenheit screamed-"CUZS??!"
Genie whispered-"Cyndi...?"

---Next chapter , "The Reunion"----
---Coming up on July 30th, 2012---
HOPE YA ENJOYED IT!  COMMENT PLEASE?!