Elementry Party?

An Imaginative Dream......

Recap: Cyndi fell asleep next to Aaron and woke up seeing her grandma. Her grandma is very strict and yelled and hitted her. Then Jiro found out bout the reason why she went to Taiwan and Cyndi stood up to her Grandma and so did Gui and the cousins.

Back to chapter 4:
So then since Cyndi and fahrenheit settled in the cousin's house, they started to have more fun...:) So when they walked in and saw the kitchen to the left,
 http://www.dotavideo.com/small-kitchen-photos-and-interior-design/small-kitchen-photos-1/ and the living room up the stairs. http://designeratheart.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-relaxing-living-room.html then went in the cousin's room. Gui's room, http://hermonacasa.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/blue-bedroom-ideas.jpg Genie's room, http://www.pinkbedroomideas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Hot-Pink-Accented-Bedroom.jpg and then Ella's room, http://www.dotavideo.com/yellow-bedroom-decor-design-inspiration/yellow-bedroom-decor-1-2/. They were all upstairs with one guest bedroom in the basement. http://www.zimagz.com/2012/05/07/stunning-small-loft-bedroom-ideas/ with 2 bathrooms in the house, http://bathroom-designideas.com/wp-content/uploads/small-bathroom-design-ideas-1.jpg. In the basement it has a wooden piano, http://www.colourbox.com/preview/2513709-886442-wooden-piano-on-white-background-isolated-with-clipping-path.jpg and a flat screen t.v, http://www.craftytv.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/flat-screen-tv.jpg. Gui led Aaron to her room, while Genie led Calvin to hers and Ella led Wu chun to hers.Cyndi went to the basement guest room and placed her stuff there, and when she took off her shirt to change Jiro walked in holding the doorknob.Her arms up in the air with her bra showing http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VdDYKgmXk2A/TrGx46hGTJI/AAAAAAAAAQw/lMT55Rl-lRk/s1600/adriana+lace.jpg then she turns around and frozed. Jiro stared at her y body from head to toe. Then she started screaming.

Cyndi-"AHHHHHHHHH!!!! GET OUT!! (throws pillow at the door)
Jiro slams the door-"Gagh..! SORRY >.< 
Aaron and Gui runs downstairs-"What happened?"
Jiro-"Umm I think she saw a bug..? Haha..."
Gui-"There's a bug in here?!"
Jiro-"Yea??"
Cyndi comes out-"What are you guys doing? (blushing)"
Aaron-"We heard you scream?"
Cyndi closed her eyes-"Hmm..I just saw a...rat?"
Gui-"Jiro said you saw a bug?"
CYndi-"WHAT?!!"
Jiro-"Well....she didn't exactly say what she saw..."
Cyndi looked at Jiro angrily-"Well some rat/bug did come into my room without knocking and permission and he stared steadily at my body as i was changing ya know? I think it was really creepy!!!"
Jiro-"NO I WASN'T!!!!!"
Aaron stared at him-"She never said it was you??"
Gui-"HUH!!!!!!! DID YOU WALK IN ON HER CHANGING?!!"
CAlvin heard that and ran downstairs-"WHAT!!!!!! WHO SAW WHO?!"
Genie and the rest followed-"What happened??"
Cyndi-"No he didn't walk in on me! >.<"
Gui-"Ehhhh your blushing!!!!"
Cyndi-"I said a rat saw me!"
Jiro-"Yea! Why would I look at her not y body!"
Cyndi feeling insulted-"Ey..excuse me? Not y body? You know that you wanted it!"
Aaron-"So..Jiro you did see it?"
Jiro/Cyndi-"NOOOO!!"
Aaron-"O_O okays...if you didn't see then you didn't. (walks back upstairs)"
Everybody followed Aaron upstairs while Cyndi stayed down to calmn down. She went back into her room and covered her face with the pillow. 10 minutes later, Cyndi gets a text from Ms.Purple.
"Cyndi, since your all the way in Minnesota, you can do us a favor right? Hehe,(^_^) well YOU WERE INVITED TO YOUR ELEMENTRY REUNION PARTY! I don't knwo why it's a elementry one but then HVE FUN! Oh and you should know where it is so yep, have fun. By the way its tomorrow and you can brign 4 guests. HAVE FUN :)"
Cyndi frozed and looked out the door and ran upstairs! She ran up to Genie/Gui/Ella and she was running out of breath. They stared at her while slowly eating crackers.

 

Genie-"What the heck is worng with you?" O_O
Gui-"Uh hem* did you need somethign?"
Cyndi-'Hmm..Do you guys know bout my elementry party tomorrow?"
Ella started laughing-" AHAH OF COURSE! They sent letters to your house!"
Gui/Gen-"SHUTUP ELLA!"
Cyndi looked worned out and felled to the ground-"Well it doens't matter anyways, I have to go with 4 new guest.."
Aaron jumped out of nowhere-"OUU CAN WE GO?!"
Cyndi, startle-"WHAT!? NOO!"
Wu-"Why not? It's not like we did somehting wrong?"
Jiro-"It can't be that bad, right?"
Cyndi whimpered in fear-"Eh.......:(, it's not you, it's me...There's gonna be alot of people there..that are fans."
Everyone-"OHHH!"
Gui-"ITS OKAY! We got your back! Just go in like your tha star of the show!"
Ella-"I'm pretty sure that if you do, then your fear would go away!"
Cyndi-"Okays...."
Jiro-" Aren't you a professional? Can't you just treat this as a skit?"
Cyndi-"Ouu, yeaa I can! Thanks Jiro!"
Jiro smiled and went in to the room he was staying in. He shared a room with Aaron.


The next day:
Cyndi got dressed up in her pink dress.
http://www.perfectboutiques.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Baby-Doll-Pink-Dress-by-Sherri-Hill.jpg.The guys dressed up in their suits. http://lh3.ggpht.com/_l1WsIIHemug/SWJXnrcitBI/AAAAAAAAAFE/MTmlVDgN7xM/s288/Fahrenheit%20-%20Yue%20Lai%20Yue%20Ai.JPG
They looked so handsome and Cyndi looked so beautiful wearing her pumps. http://www.ichristianlouboutinshoesvip1.com/productimages/CLDaffodile160mmSequinsSilverPumps_0.jpg.  She walked out,  while Fahrenehit was walking downstairs and went outside. when they got outside they saw her beauty shining in the sun as she turned around. It was in a line Wu chun, Calvin, Aaron, and then Jiro. Wuchun tripped over his own shoes while Calvin stopped and stared, Aaron stopped and smile, then when Jiro saw, his eyes widened and turned around and started to smile. Cyndi look at them then covered her chest.
Cyndi-"Umm...Wy do you guys keep looking?"
Wu got up-"Hmm..are we going in your car?"
Jiro turned back aorund-"Of course, . She's our ride rememer?"
Wu-"I knew that. Haha.."
Wu adn Calvin sat in the back, while Aaron was walking towards the passenger's seat. Then wehn he was gettign there he sees Jiro jumping in without even stopping.  Jiro fixed his tie and looked up at Aaron. Aaron walked aroudn to the back. Cyndi droved off and got there within 10- minutes. When everybody got out, they stared at the building
.http://www.gordontexas.com/museum/FirstBrickSchool.jpg.
Calvin-"Your school was kind of small.."
Cyndi gave him a sad stare-"Yess..I know. But we had lots of fun here. :)"
Aaron-"Haha, since you had lots of fun here, then we shall take a look right ?!"
Aaron walks towards the school there were lots of people. It cover the whole field and building. aaron's eyes widended and turned aorund.
Aaron"I thought there weren't that many poepel in your school?"
Cyndi-" *sigh* That's just what you guys assumed!"
She walked towards where they were siging in.

Perosn in charge=PIC
PIC-" Okays, whoes next?"
Cyndi-" Umm, me."
PIC-"Who the hell is me?"
Cyndi slammed her hands o nthe table-"Uh, Ahahaa! It's Cyndi Wang!"
PIC-"Funny, if your Cyndi then I'm Lady Gaga! Okay, what's your name?" *turned aorund.
Cyndi smiled-"Cyndi Wang, Look it up."
PIC surprised-"Ohhh omfg! Im sorry! I did not know!"
Cyndi-"Its okay. Put my guests i nfor em too. They'll introduce themselves."*walekd inside after putting on sticker.
Calvin bowed-'Sorry, it's Calvin."

Then next by next they came in. They saw the lights, adn heard the music. It looked just like a inside club but at a school.  http://s3-media1.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/NqFYF5YnMQyjWfutY3EkpA/l.jpg.  Cyndi looke dat al the people and everywhere. Her eyes looked like she was gonan scream out 'WOAH' !

Cyndi held her purse http://img0.etsystatic.com/005/0/5833587/il_fullxfull.368551832_162z.jpg. -"What happened to my school?!"
Jiro-"I dont know! IT WAS YOUR SCHOOL!"
Cyndi turned around and faked a smile and then went over to the bar stand. She order a tequila rose and drunk the shot. She kept takign shots, and aaorn came over and stopped her.
Aaron-"what is worng with you?!"
Cyndi-'I'm bored.."
Calvin and the rest came over, and saw her drinking. Then 3 girls came over. They were really pretty too. Selena was wearing,
http://www.freewebs.com/siah_kate/CHLO%20BLUE%20WAIST%20SILK%20DRESS.jpg. BeyBey was wearing
http://www.prlog.org/10787914-little-black-dress3jpg.jpg. And Demi was wearing http://cachexl.net-a-porter.com/images/products/42333/42333_ou_xl.jpg., and Jade was wearing http://allwomenstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/img-thing.jpeg.

Jade was touching Jiro's shoulder, while Selena was touching Wu's, Beybyey was touching Calvin's, and Demi was touching Aarons. They looked at them confused. Then swept their hands off.
Aaron-"What are you doing Miss..?"
Demi-"Hmm..so your the famous Fahrenheit..your Aaron right?"
Cyndi turned around-"Demi, Jade, Selena, Beybey..?!"
Jade-"Do you know how long it's been ..Cyndi?"
Beybye-"So you became a star huh?"
Jiro looked at Cyndi-"They're your friends?"
Cyndi gave a fake laugh-"Uhmm..you could say taht.."
Jade walks and touches Cyndi's shoulders-"Why wouldn't we be friends? Haha, we got along just fine! We all went to the same middle and highschool!"
Cyndi-"Ehee..thats true..-.-"
Beybye-"Don't be scared. We won't do anything to you."
Cyndi-"Why would I ebscared?? "
Selena-"Oh, I see. Your drunk already? Haha..funny weak girl."
Calvin-"Ey!! Shut your mouth!"
The girls stared at Calvin. Them cleared their throats.
Jade-'I'm having a pool party at my place on Friday. Here's the invite. Make sure ALL off you guys come..Okay Cyndi?"
Cyndi stared at them-"You guys nare still not scared hmm..?? Okays, we'll come."
Jade walked towards Jiro-*whispered*" Remember to come too..Wang Dong Cheng..I'll be waitign for you."
She was about to walk away, then Jiro smiled and grabbed her and whispered back-"Oh...there's nothign for you to be waiting for. Goodbye.."
She was surprised while he pushed her off. Cyndi saw and was suspiciosed. Cyndi turned away, cuz of the envy. Then Jiro walked over to Cyndi as the girls left.

Wu-"Wheww those girls finally left! Who were they?!"
Cyndi-"Some girls from school..-.-"
Calvin-'They seemed like es!"
Cyndi-"Ugh they were!"
Aaron-"So are you gonan go..?"
Cyndi-"....um...I dont know, you guys ahve you autograogh situation too.."
Jiro-'If you want us to go with you then, your dreaming. "
Aaron-"Come on Jiro, we can miss one session!"
Jiro-"We came here to work not  play."
Cyndi-"Dayum..Jiro. I never said that I wanted you guys to go! I can always brign my cousins with me. So if you think that I'm asking you, then YOUR DREAMING!"*stomps off
Everybody watches her stomps off. Then Aaron grabs Jiro's shirt!
Aaron-"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO PISS HER OFF?!! You shouldn't have said that!"*PUNCH*
Jiro-"Why do you care so much..?!"
Calivn-"Jiro..you shouldn't have said that!"
everyone goes outside after Cyndi. Then Jiro gets up and goes after them too. when he went outside he got in the backseat. This tiime Aaron was in the passengers seat. They drove home with awkard silence..when they got back, they went inside with thigns in their minds. Cyndi went to her room and Jiro went to his. Jiro wanted to apologize, but wanted to do ti in a way she'll have to ACCEPT sincerely. So he got an idea...It was to...!

---Next Chapter, "An Apology Present"---
HOPE YA ENJOYED! And sorry for the SUPER late update, I've been bussy >.< But comment and suscribe ;)