The Reunion!

An Imaginative Dream......

Recap:
Cyndi and Fahrenheit goes to Minnesota, Cyndi is on a 3 week break and Fahrenheit is on a mini-tour. They go to a liqour store which is owned by Gui Gui and 2 other cousins. Those cousins are also cvousins with Cyndi. She made an intereesting entrance.

Back to Chapter 2:

Learning that they could actually get to meet Cyndi's cousins/relatives they were really pleased and confused.

Jiro-"Wait a minute, I thought you said we weren't gonna get to see your family?"
Calvin-"Yea! You got up acting all mad and stuff!"
Cyndi sighed-"I have a favor..."
Genie-"Wait no...."
Cyndi-"What?"
Gui Gui and Ella looked at eachother.
Gui-"Cyndi....just cuz you brought some..ho..hot..hot guys...not mentioning Fahrenheit! We can't help you. You bailed on us remember?"
Ella-"Yea...it's not like last time no more when we can always help you."
Cyndi-"I bailed!?" (turned aorund and looked at Jiro and walked away with the couisns)

The convo of the 4 girls:

Cyndi-"Shh, the guys are over there. Anyways, I didn't bail on you guys..ya know that! You guys bailed on me!"
Genie-"If we had done something! Do oyu think we would be alive right now!?"
Ella-"Plus even if we want to we couldn't give you anything -.-"
Cyndi-"*sigh* Well....Gui? Can you help me with something...?"
Gui looks away, but wanting to look at Cyndi.
Cyndi-"I know that you are the softer, nicer one..please?"
Gui-"I don't want to help....but...."
Cyndi looks at her with high hopes!
Gui-"Your place is gonna be empty for 3 weeks, you can stay there for now...."
Cyndi-"Huh!!! Thanks! Thank you Gui GUi <3 " I love you!"
Gui-"Yea well, she's going on a trip with my parents to Hawaii so hmm...yea."
Genie-"ugh...You better not get us in trouble this time!?"
Cyndi-"I won't I'm a big girl now..."

--End of convo--
They all walk back to Cyndi's car where Fahrenheit is. Gui Gui, Genie, and Ella  walked behind Cyndi and stop to stare at the guys. Gui Gui hid behind Cyndi's back like a timid deer, Genie turned her back away from the guys and blushed like a red cherry and Ella was stuck dazing off at Wu chun. Cyndi looked at them and laughed, while Fahrenheit was still trying to get the story straight.

Cyndi-"Haha...*uh hem* umm so come on.. let's go!"
Aaron-"To where?"
Gui (still hiding her face)-" *hiccup*"
Aaron and Cyndi stared at her like "Okay..?"
Aaron-"Uhmm..Miss? Are you okay?"
Gui (blushing)
Ella-"GODDD!!!!"
Wu chun-"Huh?"
Ella-"*Gasping for air* Genie hit me!!"
(pah!) Genie smacked her face.
Ella-"Gagh there still here! This isn't a dream? Cyndi's back and with....FAHRENHEIT <3 !"
Cyndi laughed and Fahrenheit was confused with dumb looks on their faces.
Cyndi-"Haha if ya want to come...I don't care you know? Haha see ya then!"
Gui(tugs on Cyndi's jacket)-"Is..is it really okay? If..if we come too?"
Cyndi-"It's not like imma bail on you guys. (smirks)"
Jiro-"So uhmm...should we get going now Cyndi?"
Cyndi-"Wait for them..."
They all look at Cyndi and walks into the store to cleanup. When they came out, they grabbed a few liqour bottles and beer cases. They closed up the shop and went into their car. They all went into Gui Gui's car
http://world-viewer.com/data_images/honda-civic/honda-civic-04.jpg and drove off. They were behind Cyndi's car. 20 minutes later they have reached their destination.

 

Cyndi gets out of the car and takes off her shades and takes 5 steps towards the house. http://www.obeo.com/tourimages/61/612350/612350_500.jpg the guys follow and gets out too.
Aaron-"Is this your old house?"
Cyndi-"hmm..yea..it was..."
Jiro-"It's pretty decent...I thought it would look worse for some reason."
Cyndi looks down to her feet and puts her shades back on as a tear drops down from her face. aaron catches her in the act.
Aaron grabs her shoulder-"Are you okay Cyndi?"
Cyndi-'Hm..nothings wrong. Let's go inside."
Wu chun-'Uhmm..no offense or anythign but then...do you even have the key in?"
Cyndi walks towards under the first cement and lifts it up. Under there was a key. Fahrenheit was amazed by the looks in their eyes as she lifts up the key in her hands. She walks forward and enters in the key. She turns it....and "crackk"!! It gets stuck and doesnt turn anymore.

Cyndi-'What the hell? Why isn't it turning??"
Gui-"Haha here's the real key!"
Ella-"She changed the lock ever since you ran....*uh hem* moved away."
Cyndi-"Don't laugh -.- Give me the key hmph!"
Genie gives Cyndi the key while Fahrenheit is laughing in the back. She opens the door, and can still feel that refreshing mood. She walks in and the brown sofa is right next to her with a cofee table next to it. She drops her purse onto the table and jumped onto the sofa and layed down. Fahrenheit and the cousins followed up inside and saw her sleeping ont the sofa.

Calvin-"Awee mann...she's asleep? I weanted to play with her more...:("
Genie-"Oh she's not gonna sleep that easily...cuz she's gonna have a pretty reunion with us!"
Ella/Gui-"Oh yeaaaa....."
Calvin-"You guys...what do you plan on doing??"
Ella-'Kekekekekekekekekekeke!!!!"

Cyndi opens her eyes and stands up quickyl and jumps away from the cousins as they get closer to her! Aaron stares at Cyndi with curiosity of what's going on.

Cyndi-"Haa...stop it...were not little kids no more....don't you dare come any closer gui....STOPPP!!!! AHHH!!
Gui creepily-"Let's see if you have grown hmm..?"
Ella-"oh she have gtrown hehe!"
Genie-"LET'S GET HER!"
Cyndi-"Waittt!! The guys are here!! >.<"
The girls turned aorund and saw them uncomfortable. They mstopped what tehy were doing immediately and sat down with their faces turned away from them so they won't see the blush.
Cyndi-'see..now..you would'nt want them to see the umm creepy side of you guys right?"
Couins (shakes head)
Cyndi-"Okay now...show them aorund the house while I sleep a little okay?"
GUi-"Okay...Umm Aaron?"
Aaron-"Yes Ms.Gui Gui?"
GUi-"Hmm..would you like a tour?"
Aaron-"I was actually hoping that Cyn...(gui looks really shy and sad) umm yeaa sure why not?"
Ella grabs Wu chun's arm-"Come on let me show you the rooms over there!"
Wu-"Woah!"
Calvin-'Awe...everybody's got a partner with them and it's a pretty lady...oooh what's your name? (pointing to Genie)"
Genie-"Oh I'm Genie...hmm would you like a tour?"
Calvin-"Funny I was gonna ask you to tour me."
Genie smiles-"Right this way sir."
Jiro looks at everyone leave and stares back at Cyndi and she has her eyes wide open laughing and staring at the tour couples leaving. Then their eyes meets and Cyndi tries to pretend to sleep. Jiro chuckles and sit in a chair by Cyndi. She peeks with one eye, and he's sitting there looking at the pictures. He stands up and she closes he reyes again. Then when she opened them she sees his face about 6 inches away from her face! She gets startled and almost yelled! He laughs!

Their convo:
Jiro-"Hahaha I thought you were going to sleep? (as he went by the tv across the room to look at pixs)"
Cyndi-"Ugh i couldnt fall asleep anymore...What are you doing?"
Jiro-"Giving myself a tour...since everyone had their own tour guide."
Cyndi stood up-"Well, since you woke me up I can...umm give you a tour? If you want?"
Jiro turns around-"Hmm sure...where to first?"
Cyndi looks aorund-"Hmm since you've already seen the living and eeveryone is downstairs and over there. How bout lets go upstairs?"
Jiro-"Lead the way (sticcks out his arm as in pointing)"
Cyndi went up the staircase and when you reach up there infront is the bathroom then next door is 2 rooms.
Cyndi-"This is th b-room and these 2 rooms are bedrooms, they used to be my room and my sisters but then after they ghot married it was just me and my uhmm...grandma."
Jiro-"Grandma? Don't you live with your parents?"
Cyndi-"Questions later. Now the room over here  was my room. I'm pretty sure my grandma cleaned it out."
Jiro-"That's why you don't answer those questions on tv right?"
Cyndi-"I said questions later!"
Jiro was startled--"Fine can I go in?"
Cyndi-"Fine..it's probably empty anyways..."

Cyndi opens the door slowly and when she took a small peek, she closed the door quickly! She put her back against it, not letting Jiro open it.
Jiro-'What is it? open it?!"
Cyndi shakes her head-"Uhm....Aha hmm let's go to this room it's more fun lookiung okay..."
Jiro grabs Cyndi's arm and puches her shoulders agianst her door-"What is it Cyndi?"
Cyndi-"Hmm...."
Jiro gets closer to her face lips almost touching-"Tell me..or I'm gonna have to use force!"
Cyndi eyes were stuck into those hypnotizing eyes of Jiro's and right when he almost opened the door.
Aaron walks up the stairs-"Cyndi what are you guys doing?"
Cyndi moves Jiro's arm-"Ummmm nothing..."
Gui walks up too-"Umm..come on Cyndi...let's get the party started!!"
Jiro-"Party?"
Cyndi-"UGh..nooo Gui..it's okay?"
Gui-"Come one..just like old times! I net you got weaker!"
Cyndi-'Oh no you just didn't say that!? Im comign right now!"

They both run downstairs and join everyone else. Aaron looks at Jiro with a stare that can even scare a tiger. Jiro stares back.
Aaron-"Are you sure you guys didn't do anything?"
Jiro-"Don't worry...Haha i just played a game with her :D"
Aaron shakes his head-'Hmm okay then let's go...There waiting for us! (smiles )"
Jiro smiles back but then when Aaron turns his head aorund going downstairs, his smile turned to a frown.



----Next Chapter, "Face the past, and move on with the future"---
----Coming up by July 30th,2012---
HOPE YA ENJOYED! PLEASE SUSCRIBE AND COMMENT!