It's all started with a tears

Live Within the Memory

 

Even if my heart is broken when loving you

Even if my heart is separated when waiting for you

It's okay because I love you

It's okay even if I get hurt
 

A Couple years ago

-I’m sorry, Seo Joohyun I have to leave you… I know you must hate me by now because I don’t even dare to meet you in person and say the last goodbye. I don’t know when we’ll see each other again but I always hope the best for you and remember I will always love you no matter what. I’m sorry to not keep my promise. But, I have my own reason to do this-

 

Yonghwa’s POV

That was the letter I wrote for her, I put it in her mailbox in front of her house carefully, I don’t want her to notice my presence. I hate to do this, but I have to. I have to go to US to cure my brain tumors. I might forget everything about her or I might die right away after the operation. But, that’s even better so she didn’t have to be sad because I’m sure she will hate me after I leave her like this.

I stuffed my hands on my pocket, looked at her room’s window, which I can see it clearly from here for the last time.

“Goodbye, Seo Joohyun!” I exhaled and looked up to the sky.

Even the sky is not so friendly today; it was cloudy with a little rain, my heart become as cold as the weather today. I promise to myself if I get to see her again someday, I will take care of her forever. It takes a really strong courage to leave her like this when I know that I love her so much. I hope she will get used to be not around me anymore. I walked back to my home and I just realize that my step become so heavy, every steps that I take make me don’t want to leave her all alone if I think about how fragile she was.

I’m ready to go to the airport, my things are packed completely and the cab already waiting for me in front of my house. I locked the door and put the key at the usual place, only her and me know about this.

I tell the taxi driver to move faster because it just hurts to be here any longer, I want to cry but I can’t because I need myself to be strong and calm. I don’t have anyone in this world I only have her. But again faith is too cruel, I can’t tell her that I have tumors in my brain because I don’t want her to worry about me or even sad for me. Even though I know that without saying goodbye to her will make her sad and cry, but it’s better because she will get over me soon since I left without saying anything at all. At least that’s what I thought.

Goodbye, Seoul!

 

Seohyun’s POV

I’m just ready to go to a supermarket; I go outside the house and found that there is a letter in the mailbox. I opened and stared at the envelope, no sender. I twirled the envelope and started to open it. I shivered as I read the letter. Tears flow down, I take out my cellphone and called him, but it’s too late already his cellphone already inactive.

“Ottoke? Ottokachi?”

I feel like I have been stabbed right through my chest, it’s like my heart has been ripped off from it’s place. I can’t breathe, I lose my power, I can’t even stand up properly. I can’t think. I feel so empty. How come he leaves me like this, please tell me you lied. You don’t know how much I loved you, you don’t know, you have no idea at all. How can you be so cruel?

“If you love me, why you have to leave me without say goodbye at all, why Yong? Why?” I talked inside my mind.

You think I will hate you if you act like this? You bet wrong Yong, you don’t know I don’t even dare to hate you after what we’ve been through all these times. I love you Yong, I love you, I cannot hold my tears anymore, I don’t want anyone else but him. What should I do now?

 

5 years later

A man just arrives in Incheon International Airport, he puts on his black Armani suits and Ray Ban sunglasses, walks confidently to the arrival gates as someone already waiting for him.

“Chris hyung, welcome to Seoul” Jonghyun greets him excitedly.

“Thank you.”He said firmly.

Jonghyun was his personal assistant who handles all his businesses in Seoul while he was busy with his business kingdom in US. But, the more Jonghyun know him, the more he feels that Chris is a mysterious person. His backgrounds are unknown and no one really knows who he really was before. But Jonghyun didn’t want to think about it any further because the most important thing is Chris already help him and get him out from a mess; yes his life was a total mess before. His father abandoned him after his mother died and he was left all alone without any money. Chris found him in a very terrible condition, he almost died after didn’t eat for almost a week. Chris is a very generous person but Jonghyun always feel that Chris is lonely even though he really socializes well among people.

“Are you ready to go now, hyung?”

He takes off his sunglasses and nods, and then locks his gaze outside the window. Jonghyun can sense his loneliness and coldness at the same time. Chris didn’t talk much but he will show more action, because he said words are just words if we don’t put any effort to it.

 

Chris’s POV

Here I am, back in Seoul. I do remember a little about this place, but only a tiny little piece, I decide to get back here and run my business from here. I don’t know why, but my intuition said that there’s something complicated will happen soon. I don’t know what would that thing is, but I already prepare for the worst.

Jonghyun is one of my best man, I can trust him and he is a very loyal person, I’m glad I have someone like him to help me run the business. I know he must be not really comfortable being around me since I’m a bit cold and typical of a loner, those are what people said about me.

We crossed the intersection and traffic turns red, I gaze along the busy road in downtown Seoul and my eyes locked on one lady with a simple summer dress with flower pattern on it, she crossed the road just in front of Jonghyun’s car. My heart suddenly beats irregularly fast, I feel something inside but I cannot describe it, it feels like I recognize her my entire life but it’s weird I don’t know who she is, I never see her before.

The light turns green and Jonghyun accelerate immediately, I keep thinking about this weird feeling inside me, I hope my mind just tricked me but all these times I never felt like this. I met so many girls, but no one can make my heart beat that fast. What is happening to me?

Chapter 1's Song --->