Chapter 8

I Love You Not Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun: Chanyoel, can I borrow your chest to cry on?

Chanyoel then pull her into a hug and she buried her face in his chest with tear falling and making Chanyoel's shirt wet.

Chanyoel: Just cry Seohyun. Let it all out. 

Seohyun: Thank You...

After a few minute Seohyun finally stop crying and wave goodbye to Chanyoel and enter her house.

Chanyoel: I feel pity for her. How can Kris be so blind to see her love for him?

Seohyun: I guess I'm stupid for keep be with that Kris and always there to cheer him up and made him happy and everything but then he totally forgot and didn't even see my effort and making him be happy after his girl came back. It really my fault for loving him and helping him at first. He just came to me when she gone..I think I made the right choice now since I miss my mom too..I guess I will just send them goodbye letter instead..Hope him and Yuri happy together.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the next day and Seohyun didn't came to work so Chanyoel all her and she answer.

Chanyoel: Seohyun, where are you?

Seohyun: At the airport...

Chanyoel: Why? You got work to do here...

Seohyun: I already send my resign letter there. Did you guy not get it?

Chanyoel: Wait, why are you resign and why are you there too?

Seohyun: I'm leaving Seoul Chanyoel. 

Chanyoel: WHy?

Seohyun: I can't tell you the reason.

Chanyoel: is it because of him?

Seohyun: No it have nothing to do with him..Actually yestersday I want to say goodbye to him but then we saw him with yuri.

Chanyoel: When is your flight?

Seohyun: At 9:30am...

Chanyoel: Then you still got 1 hour left before the flight right?

Seohyun: Nae...

Chanyoel: Okay...

CHanyoel hang up and enter Kris room.

Chanyoel: Kris, did you get some letter this morning?

Kris: Yes, they are here?

He hang it to Chanyoel.

CHanyoel: Open it and read it. one is Seohyun resign letter..

Kris: What! Why did she resign? Why?

CHanyoel: She say she got some problem.

Kris then open the letter she send to them...

The Letter......

Hi Kris and Chanyoel...Um...I'm sorry for not telling you why I resign. I have my reason. I just want to say goodbye to you two..

Goodbye my friend....

Oh and Kris you should always be happy now since your with Yuri now..And Chanyoel I hope you find your love one..

hehehehe

Byebye..

Seohyun.............

Kris: Where is she now?

Chanyoel: At the airport.

Kris: Why?

Chanyoel: She say she leaving seoul.

Kris: I got to go now...

Kris rush out of his office leaving Chanyoel behind and he got in his car and drive very fast to the airport and he only got 40 minute left..

Then he reach the airport and search everywhere for her...

He then spot Seohyun going inside and yell her name..

Seohyun..Shout Kris...

Seohyun turn around and saw K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter