Chapter 4

I Love You Not Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was satursday so it Seohyun off work day so she spend her morning sleeping because she was sick and there was no one to take care of her because she live by herself. Kris call her but then she couldn't answer his call so he decide to come to her house. He knock on her door and she walk slowly from her bedroom to open her door and saw Kris.

Seohyun: Do you need anything Kris? Why are you here?

Kris: I call you several time but you didn't answer it. So I came to check on you..

Seohyun: Oh...I'm okay...

Seohyun was a about to turn around but then she faint and Kris catch her and he touch her forehead and it was hot so he carry her to her bedroom and put her to bed. He stay at her house all morning taking care of her while she hadn't wake up yet. He was so worry. 

Then she slowly open her eye and saw kris beside her.....

Seohyun: Kris, why are you here? 

Kris: Your sick. I'm here to take care of you...

Seohyun: I'm okay now...You can leave now....

Kris: I take care of you all morning and when you wake up your just gonna tell me to left and no thank you or anything at all.

Seohyun: Sorry..So what do you want in return?

Kris: A date with you..

Seohyun: Okay....

Seohyun then look at herself and notice that her clothes was not the one she wear this morning and she look at Kris and scream..

Kris: Yah! Why did you scream so loud?

Seohyun: You...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter