Chapter 1

I Love You Not Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was sitting at his chair where his desk is and he was looking at his and her picture together. He miss her. She left him for her career and he heartbroken and sad. His friend Chanyoel who work with him at his company look at him and just feel sad and pity him.

Chanyoel then head out of his office and tell his sacretary what she need to do and she just nodd. She is Seohyun his new sacretary.

Seohyun then went inside his office and told him he need to read the contact and sign it.

Kris: Just put it there. I will sign it. go and make me a coffee?

Seohyun: Okay..

She went out of the room and go make him a coffee.

After that she came back to his office and give him the coffee and goes out of the office and do her work again. She then saw chanyoel and decide to ask him something.

Seohyun: Um..can I ask you something?

Chanyoel: Yes, what is it?

Seohyun: Why does my boss seem so sad and lonely? Is he always like that? He seem somehow got heartbroken?

Chanyoel: Yes, he is heartbroken. His girlfriend left him to america and he sad and hurt by it. She already gone for about many month now but I don't understand why he still sad and not over it too.

Seohyun: Oh...He must have a hard time.....I feel sorry for him...I wish there someone who would love me as much as he does to his girlfriend and his girlfriend are so mean to left him when he love her so deeply.

Chanyoel: Yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter