Chapter 2

I Love You Not Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was morning and Seohyun went to work. She greet everyone there and then enter Kris room and greet him too but he ignore her and pretend he didn't notice her.

Seohyun: Mr. Kris Wu I'm here to greet you but you just ignore me. It not nice for a boss to do that. And where is the folder I ask you to sign? Are you finish signing them yet?

Kris: Here...

He take out the folder onto his desk and Seohyun goes get it and smile to him.

Seohyun: Hey mister! Smile too! I bet you will be very handsome if you do so.

Kris just look at her and then turn away and she just walk out of his office carrying the folder and she bump into Chanyoel on her way out.

Seohyun: I'm sorry.

She then bend down and pick up her stuff. Chanyoel smile at her after she pick the folder up and went away.

Seohyun: Are these people in this company know how to say sorry too? My boss is so ignorance, sad, and everything while this guy seem always happy and didn't have any manner. What job did I get myself into?

Seohyun just went to sit on her chair and work. Kris then call her and she enter his room.

Seohyun: What is it that you want me to do?

Kris: Can you made me a coffee?

Seohyun: Okay...

Seohyun went out and make a coffee and came back and give it to him. She then look at him and observe him.

Kris: Why are you still there? GO to work. WHy are you looking at me too?

Seohyun: Nothing. I will go to work now......

Seohyun then exist his room and continue doing her work. 

It was lunch time and Seohyun was about to eat when she remember her boss still in his office and hadn't got out to eat so she enter his room with food.

Kris: Why are you here again? Is there something?

Seohyun: I was wondering why are you not going to lunch?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter