Chapter 006

My Boyfriend Is A Dragon

 

Chapter 06

 

~*~

 

 

Finally, it's Chanyeol last day staying in the place. The young boy couldn't wait to go back home, sleeping in his own comfy bed, eat cakes, and of course, beating up Baekhyun and Tao to pulp. Chanyeol really can't wait for it. He already packed up all of his stuff, not leaving a thing. Minseok also helped him with the packing while Wufan was sitting there, a laptop in front of him.

 

 

The dragon lord intensely stared the laptop screen, like a dog meeting with its rival. Chanyeol saw him, and rolled his eyes. “Dude, it's a laptop. Laptop doesn't do anything,” He said.

 

 

But he's trying to take you away from me,” Wufan muttered. A snicker escape from Minseok. “Wufan, a laptop is just a thing. It's not alive. Now you can take Chanyolo all to yourself, okay?” He said.

 

 

Wufan raised one brow and looked at Minseok, his arms folded. “You sure?”

 

 

Minseok nods his head and pats on Chanyeol's shoulder. “He's all yours,” he chuckled.

 

 

This is not funny hyung,” Chanyeol grumbled. He then walks over to Wufan. He switch on the laptop, and a wallpaper of three boys, which it was Chanyeol and the Taurus couple posing at Disneyland, was shown. And Wufan growled when he sees it. Baekhyun and Tao's arm were around Chanyeol's shoulder, and they were so closed to him. Now what kind of boyfriend wouldn't get jealous of it?

 

 

Are you cheating on me?!” Wufan scowled. Chanyeol glares at him. “I've never-! Aish,” He sighed, feeling his tongue got too tired to say a word already. Minseok chuckled at their antics. “You're so lucky to have a protective boyfriend, Chanyeollie~!” He hummed, in a very sickly sissy voice, batting his eyelashes as he did so.

 

 

Chanyeol looked at him, disgustedly. “You look like a female steamed bun now,” He commented.

 

 

I thought I am,”

 

 

~*~

 

2 days later...

 

 

 

 

Phoenix,”

 

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. He then looked at Wufan. “What?”

 

 

You're really going back home far away from here?” The dragon Lord asked, watching as Chanyeol taking out his luggage. He sat on the railing of the stairs, hands gripping it. Chanyeol took a step down, dragging his luggage. “Yes,” The human boy answered.

 

 

Will you take me there?” Wufan asked again, his eyes watched in amusement when Chanyeol used up all of his strength to pull down his luggage. The human boy halt for a moment, taking a bit of time to think. “Now when I think about it, I think you should just left here in the shrine,” He grinned, showing off his white teeth then continued with his heavy work.

 

 

The dragon-human being narrowed his eyes at Chanyeol. “You wouldn't,”

 

 

Oh yes I will,” Chanyeol laughed. “I am not willing to bring a so called myth to my home. Nu-uh,”

 

 

Wufan growled, “Don't you dare,”

 

 

Well unfortunately I'm a daredevil,”

 

 

And unfortunately you forgotten of what I told before,”

 

 

Chanyeol froze when he was almost near to the front exit. Brow raised, his looked at Wufan. In which he was only to see the myth creature's lips smirking. A finger was raised, pointing towards Chanyeol. His heart, to be exact. “Your heart,” He said then his finger went to his own heart. “And my heart, are connected together as long as you have that tattoo and keeping my powers sealed,” Wufan's face darken to something resembles to a devil.

 

 

And don't forget, we can't be faraway or you'll take the consequences,” He chuckled lowly when he see the pale look from his human mate. Chanyeol took a deep sigh or frustration when his mind traces back to his memory lane not long ago. How could he forgot something important like that?

 

 

Aish,” He whined. “I guess I have no more choices then. Where's Minseok-,”

 

 

In just a second, a certain short man came in. “I'm here lovelies. And I know a plan,” Minseok smiled proudly. He suddenly grabbed a hold of Wufan's arm and forcefully dragged him back to Chanyeol's room.

 

 

Chanyeol watched as the two people went up, scathing the back of his neck.

 

 

I wonder what he's up to,”

 

 

 

~*~

 

 

When he took a step down from the truck, Chanyeol's lips curved up to a smile when his eyes caught up with the bus station that he had been not long ago. He held onto the strap of his bag pack, closing the door. Mr Kang also went out from his truck. He told Chanyeol he will be at the counter to get the ticket. Nodding his head, Chanyeol let the old man walk his way to the counter, leaving Chanyeol himself all alone.

 

 

Just before he was about to leave the temple, Minseok had informed him to wait at the station as it was part of the plan. So here he is now, waiting for the two men to come. His feet started to move forward, taking steps to an empty bench. Unlike weeks ago, the station was less crowded today. No many people were there and it made Chanyeol comfortable. He doesn't need to worry if his departure time will be late.

 

 

Chanyeol felt a weight on his shoulder so he looks up and saw Mr Kang with his usual smile. “Here's your ticket, Chanyeol-goon. You'll be leaving in a couple of minutes now,” The old man hands him a ticket. The college student nods, murmuring a thank you to him and took the ticket.

 

 

I wish I could see you leaving, son. But I have some important things to do, so I have to go now. I wish you a nice farewell and thank you very much for coming,” Mr Kang bowed and followed by Chanyeol who also bowed ninety degrees to the elder. “Thank you very much for letting me stay, Mr Kang,”

 

 

Bidding farewells, Mr Kang then leaves the bus station. Chanyeol was alone now. He looked around his surrounding to search Minseok, but unfortunately the said boy was yet to appear. Mumbling some words, Chanyeol leans back onto his seat. He then puts on his headphone and Ipod, playing some songs that was listed.

 

 

As he quietly hums to a song that he was currently listening, he suddenly felt a presence next to him. Chanyeol glanced to his side, where he found another man, shorter than him but judging from his attire and looks, he was probably older than Chanyeol. He was sitting next to the college boy, hands holding onto an open book and eyes focused onto it. Chanyeol couldn't help but to gaze at him like he was some kind of an inhuman thing. That is until the man suddenly spoke.

 

 

Am I attractive to you that you just couldn't stop staring at me?” The man smiled, but still facing the book. Chanyeol's felt the temperature of his face risen when he know the guy caught him staring. “I-I-,”

 

 

A small chuckle cuts Chanyeol's stutter. “You're voice is unexpected!” He closed his book, and he faced Chanyeol, in which it was no good because Chanyeol could feel the sudden blushing attacks when he see how angelic the man looked. “But you're cute, you know that?” The man smiled oh so charmingly and Chanyeol's inner heart squeal in delight.

 

 

Omo, t-thank you, sir-,”

 

 

Call me Suho hyung,” Chanyeol looked at Suho, eyes to eyes and lord did he regret when he see two shiny glittery eyes that sparkles. “Ch-Chanyeol. Nice to meet you, Suho hyung-nim,”

 

 

Suho's smiles widened and he chuckled again. He placed a hand on the younger boy's head and ruffled it. “I like your hair. It's pretty,”

 

 

T-thank you, hyung,” Chanyeol's cheeks flushed. However their conversation ended so shortly when a bus arrived. Unfortunately it was Suho's time to depart. While Chanyeol's bus was next.

 

 

Anywho, I got to go now. See you if we ever meet again, Chanyeol,” Suho bid, lips still locked with a smile and hand waving nicely at the tall boy. Cheeks bright red, Chanyeol waved back to him and watched as the angel looking guy stepped up into his bus then followed by another several people.

 

 

When the bus finally left, Chanyeol palmed his warm cheeks and squealed like a fangirl. “Oh my, he's so-,”

 

 

Chanyeol~!” A familiar voice wakes him up from his fanboying. He immediately looks up at the mention of his name, and saw two familiar figures walking towards him.

 

 

Chanyeol's face brightened up with a smile when he see Minseok.

 

 

 

Minseok hyung! Where were-..... Wufan?” His eyes went wide like saucer when he found another taller male beside Minseok. And it was none other than Wufan, the dragon lord, but it sees like his dragon lord look was on a vacation when the only thing Chanyeol see was a very handsome young man with stylish trendy clothes like how normal human would wear.

 

 

Minseok laughed. “Chanyeol, meet Kris Wu. A Chinese-Canadian and of course-,”

 

 

Your handsome boyfriend,”

 

 

Wufan smirked, clearly liking the shocked face. In fact, he was kinda like the simple clothes he was wearing.

 

 

~*~

 

 

I think I finally found her,” He smirked, eyes looking at the beautiful scene outside the windows.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~*To Be Continued*~

 

 

E7E7E7E7E7E7E7E7E7E7E7E7E7E7E7E7E WOOSU <3333 *melts*