chapter 5

My Boyfriend Is A Dragon

 

Chapter 05- Part II

 

~*~

 

 

New hairstyle?” The first thing that came out from Wufan's mouth as he watched Chanyeol facing to his mirror, fixing and combing up his hair. The back of his hair was tied up to a pony tail and his bangs were fixed to the right side. Chanyeol's hair started to grow long recently and the boy felt bothered by it. He ignored the Dragon and focused straightly at his reflection on the mirror. It has been over a week now and this will be his last two days staying in this place, along with Wufan's constant creeping. He won't let such a creature ruined his peaceful times, no way and no chance.

 

 

Failed to have an answer from the human, Wufan smirked. His once red eyes turned back to black as he went towards Chanyeol. Standing from behind, he leaned closer to the busy boy. He sniffed the sweet scent of Chanyeol's hair, which Chanyeol used a strawberry shampoo that he borrowed from Minseok.

 

 

Jagiya, you smell like strawberry,” he commented with a husky whisper.

 

 

Taken aback, the younger male quickly shot up from his chair, feeling his neck tickled. “Ew my god don't do that!” He shrieked, but not too loud as he don't want the other people to hear him. Wufan playfully chuckled and he straightened up his back.

 

 

Someone's blushing~,” he hummed.

 

 

Chanyeol shot him one of his infamous disgusted look. Never underestimate this man, Chanyeol noted in his mind. Because even though Wufan was no human, but he have the brain of a human, probably more better. Wufan was no pet, neither like a cat nor like a puppy. And he was indeed, mischievous. “I am not,” Chanyeol protested, folding his arms together.

 

 

Wufan smirked. “Really now?” He walked closer to the shorter boy. “Then mind explaining those red stuff on your cheeks, honey?”

 

 

Wha- No this isn't blushing! Certainly n-n-not!” Chanyeol defended himself, but only to stuttered things instead. Just when he was about to say more things to talk back, the door was open and Minseok appeared.

 

 

Oh goodie. Some cheesy denial romance moment. Cliché,” The short man sarcastically exclaimed with a flat tone. He walks in and greeted Wufan with a smile.

 

 

Hi there midget,” Wufan greeted. Minseok shot a glare to him before throwing a random pillow to the Dragon's face. He then cleared his throat, looking back at Chanyeol. “So there's like two more days before you're going home. What about this guy?”

 

 

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulder. “I don't know,” he said. “Just leave him at the shrine, I guess?”

 

 

As Wufan put away the pillow Minseok randomly threw, he clicked his tongue, annoyed. “You know,” He fixed his perfectly blonde hair. “You just couldn't leave me. Not a chance,” he shot the college boy a it's-a-matter-of-fact look.

 

 

Chanyeol snorted. “Why shouldn't I? It's not like I'm going to die anyways,”

 

 

To be honest, yes. And I am not joking, human boy,” Wufan smirked. He took a step closer to Chanyeol, flung his right arm around the shorter's neck. With a smugly grin, he points his finger to Chanyeol's chest. Again, Minseok could only watch in interests. “We are one now. Soulmates and eternal relationship,”

 

 

Then Minseok suddenly spoke. “Ah,” He snapped a finger. “Correct me if I am wrong. But you're saying that your powers are kept in Chanyeol's heart?”

 

 

Yeap,” Wufan smiled, glad to have some smart person around. He looked back at Chanyeol. “Basically,” he started. “You die, I die. You give my powers to another person then I'm a goner. I die, your memory erased. You can say that my life depends on your heart and your life depends on my present. Our life are attached together,”

 

 

After Wufan finishes the long explanation, Chanyeol and Minseok shared glanced to each other, expression clearly showed confusion. Then the youngest boy pouted his lips and he faced Wufan again. “But that's nonsense! How did our life attached to each other?”

 

 

Just when Wufan was about to reply back, they heard footsteps coming towards the room. Before they could do anything, the door was already opened, and Mr Kang appears with a grin plastered on his wrinkled old face. The two young human boys immediately bowed their heads respectively as the old man walks in. When Chanyeol looked at his side, strangely Wufan was no longer in sight. The boy tilted his head, wondered how did he managed to run off. But his wonders were soon cut off when he caught a glimpse of a figure that was hiding behind the wardrobe, enough to hide. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. He faced back to Mr Kang.

 

 

Good morning, Mr Kang. How are you today?” he greeted.

 

 

Mr Kang nodded his head. “I'm fine despite that I'm aging so fast,” he joked. The man then looked around Chanyeol not so big nor small room, as if there was something that he was searching. Minseok noticed it, and he asked. “Is there something you're searching for, grandfather?”

 

 

The said man stops from looking, and he let out a playful chuckle. “Nothing, Minseok-goon. I was just feeling... Nostalgic. Ah, brings back old memories,” And Mr Kang started to talked about his old times during his young age. Chanyeol and Minseok, being obedient they can be, just sit back and hear his stories. But even so, as whilst the story goes on, Chanyeol kept on glancing to the wardrobe, where he can clearly see Wufan's feet. He tried to not laugh, as he see how tiring it would be, hiding for almost half a hour now.

 

 

Minseok noticed the younger boy's behavior. With a frown, he harshly nudged the taller boy to get back his attentions.

 

 

Is there a matter, Mr Park? Is my story getting boring?” Mr Kang asked.

 

 

Chanyeol quickly looked away and went back to the old man. “Oh no. sorry there. Please do continue. Please, I hope you will continue your story more longer,” He beamed, although it was a smile that hid a face of evilness. Minseok rolled his eyes.

 

~*~

 

Is the dragon tired already?”

 

 

Shut up,”

 

 

Chanyeol happily laughed by the harsh response that he received from Wufan. He was currently playing around with his laptop, watching some random videos that he downloaded. Wufan's brow raised up as he got curious what was the thing on Chanyeol's lap. “Yah, what is that thing?” He asked, pointing to the laptop.

 

 

It's laptop,” the latter replied, not glancing to the others as he was too absorbed with the video he was watching. A small laugh escape from him, and it wasn't making the dragon satisfied by it. Wufan's face darken as he stared darkly to the laptop, his inner self felt burning all of a sudden.

 

 

What's laptop?” he asked, his voice sounds so sharp.

 

 

Something that always entertain you when you're bored, I guess?” was all the younger boy could answer.

 

 

Wufan gritted his teeth and he shot a dark scary glare to the laptop. “But I can entertain you more better than that laptop,” he said. Chanyeol stop watching the video, and he lifted up his gaze to the dragon lord. “Oh? Is the dragon lord jealous now?” He teased.

 

 

Yes. I'm jealous. Laptop is on your lap but I can't! And I can make you laugh more than that awful creature!” he said, jealousy written all over his god like face. There was no way a small creature AKA a laptop could win over his lover's heart. Nu-uh. Wufan wouldn't allow it. He objects.

 

 

Chanyeol scoffed. “What ever, Mr . My laptop is my eternal friend,” Chanyeol stuck out his tongue and focused back to the video.

 

 

Wufan pouted. “But I'm your eternal lover! No fair,”

 

 

However Chanyeol didn't give any response to him. And this certainly made the dragon lord pissed off. He went over to Chanyeol. And in just a swift move, he snatched away the laptop. Ignoring Chanyeol's complains, he put away the laptop to a random place then went back to Chanyeol and put his head on the boy's lap.

 

 

Oh my god wh-,”

 

 

Shut up or I'll kill that laptop for sure,”

 

 

~*~

 

 

Ahah!” Minseok jerk up from his seat, his lips formed up a wide smile. He was in the arcade, as the place was empty except for himself. “I figured out a plan!” he exclaimed happily. Quickly fixing his things that was messing the table, he immediately dashed out from the arcade, heading towards Chanyeol's room.

 

 

 

 

 

~*To Be Continued*~

 

A/N: Ah writer blocks... and my exams are coming up and this is seriously not helping me at all.

 

 

And oh, to Muslim people whose country will be starting its fasting month,

Selamat Berpuasa!” ^^

 

My country will probably start fasting on Saturday :I oh well... I better eat lots of ice creams and D.Onut before this Ramadhan.

 

 

Saranghaeyo to all of my lovely subscribers and readers <3 I love you guys, to the fullest :)

 

 

사랑해요~