Prologue

My Boyfriend Is A Dragon

 

Prologue

 

 

~*~

 

 

Sun shining brightly as usual, welcoming to the new day of new year as people woke up in the early morning, getting ready for their new year life, new school, new job, graduated, vising families and some sort. New year is all about getting new. Or so that what Chanyeol thought.

 

 

He let out a sigh as he walks along the pavement, his hands were full of his history books and his bag pack was hanging on his left shoulder. His hair was messy since he didn't got the time to brush it. He was in deep hurry that time, but only to find out that he got the time wrong. He was indeed, very early than what he thought. 30 minutes early. Pushing up his thick frame glasses, Chanyeol mentally cursed to himself on how stupid he was.

 

 

Luckily the journey from his house to his college only took for about 10 minutes by walking. Until when he finally arrived in his university ground, he was welcomed by the fifty year old security, Mr Lee. Chanyeol bowed his head as he walked passed the old man, giving a nice smile in which he was replied by a warm smile from the man.

 

 

The college building was still quiet and peaceful, it wasn't that hectic at all. It was because not many students would come this early, as in 44 minutes early.

 

 

He went into his lecture room, where he only find himself alone in there. He sighed. 'Tao and Baekhyun haven't arrive yet...'

 

 

Putting down his books and bags, Chanyeol was about to sit down on his seat, when an idea pop in his head. He glanced to his wrist watch. It showed he got more than 30 minutes before lecture starts. He grinned before standing up.

 

 

He took out his notebook and pen from his bag then he walked out from his class, heading towards the library which opens 24 hour for the students.

 

 

~*~

 

 

His fingers slowly traced to the books, his eyes intensely staring from books to books in hope to search for a book he had in his mind. Chanyeol furrowed his brows when he couldn't find the book he need. Pouting his lips, Chanyeol climbed down from the ladder to the floor. He then decided to search at another book shelf of the library.

 

 

Eyes wandering, Chanyeol skipped his way to a book shelf at the most back. He looked up to the sign board that was hung beneath the shelf, where it clearly said in bold fonts “Ancient History”.

 

 

Aha!” He beamed and quickly went to the section. He then looked around for books and books. From the look of it, Chanyeol could already guess that all the books were very old indeed. And when Chanyeol touch a book, it looks like it haven't been touch by someone for a very long time. Searching for a perfect book, Chanyeol's eyes drawn to a specific book that was placed at the very most bottom end of the other books. Kneeling down, Chanyeol took out the book.

 

 

The book was old, leathery red and dusty. When the university student brushed off the dusts from its cover, he found Chinese writings on it. Lucky enough, there was a Hangul subtitle on it, though it was written in a small font but it was enough for the boy to read it. His brows raised in surprised when he read the tittle of the mysterious book.

 

 

Dragon, The Lord of Judgment.

Pheonix, The Goddess of Protection.”

 

 

Curious, he flipped open the book, where a Chinese writings were on the first page. He rolled his eyes in disappointment and closed back the book, his interests got lost by it.

 

 

He then looked for more books that he will be needing for his assignment that his lecturer gave to his class. And that assignment was nothing but just a bothersome to Chanyeol.

 

 

Sighing, the boy glanced at his wrist watch where it showed that class will be starting in ten more minutes. Thinking that his friends were probably already in class, Chanyeol decided to leave the library, with the old Chinese book on his hand.

 

 

~*~

 

 

Very long ago, about one million years before, located a peaceful village on the mountains. The villagers lived in harmony and peace, with the protection and guidance of a Dragon Lord that had been living with the villagers for more than decades. It was said that the Dragon Lord was the most Godly handsome creature than all other living beings. His beauty couldn't be describe with just words. It was pass from any other living perfections.

 

 

He was very handsome, that every time when he comes to visit the village, the young daughters or even the married women would be hovering over him, asking him to marry them. This became a serious issue to the men though.

 

 

Of course, none of them approved this, not at all. They want to get rid of the Lord, but the Dragon Lord was their protector. And so, the village men could only sit back and do their own jobs and duties as while the wife and daughters lacking themselves in their house, only went out from their house when the Dragon Lord came for a visit.

 

 

The situation continued on, until one day, a terrible moment happened to the once so called peaceful village. The Dragon Lord was getting ill and weak.

 

 

From the prediction of a witch craft, it was then revealed that the Dragon Lord need to find a person. And that person will be his lover. This was in order to dispose of the curse that one of an unknown village man gave to him out of jealousy and hatred. They searched for the culprit, but alas, it was later then found out that the said village man ran away along with his family.

 

 

The villagers tried to help the Dragon Lord. They searched for the perfect girl to be his eternal lover, but nonetheless to say, there were none. Out of all girls around the village nor the country.

 

 

And on one day...” Tao stop his reading and he frowned.

 

 

And what? What happen? Taotao, please tell me already!” Chanyeol whined, desperately to know more about it. It was break time and Chanyeol had asked his best friend Tao, who was Chinese, to read the ancient book he found.

 

 

Tao gulped and he nervously looked to his friend straight through the eyes. “the Dragon Lord disappeared,” He said.

 

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun gasped in horrified. “Omo, how come?” Baekhyun asked to his boyfriend.

 

 

Tao then showed the book to the older two boys, a page was wide open. The two Koreans then read through it. “What?” Chanyeol asked since clearly he doesn't understand the language nor writings.

 

 

It only said that he's gone. Then the rest of the pages are all blank,”

 

 

Really? Lemme see!” The tallest snatched the book away from Tao. He then anxiously flipped over to another new page, but found it was empty. He flipped it to another page and same like the previous ones, it was all blank with no writings or even drawings. He frowned. “Huh?”

 

 

Then when he flipped to the very last page, his eyes immediately caught to a small word written at the most bottom corner left of the page. He then gave it to Tao so that the Chinese boy could read through it.

 

 

It said here... What the...”

 

 

What?”

 

 

I don't know what it is, but it's said 'It's In The Cross Star Of The Far East.'

 

 

Chanyeol raised a brow and shot a What-are-you-saying look to the younger male. Tao could only shrugged his shoulder and gave back the odd book to the founder. “What ever this is, I don't have a clue. But I know I'm hungry here and Taotao need food. Baekkie, feed me,”

 

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and turned around to face to the other side, the windows. He pretended to not hear Tao's whining and just stared at the cloudy sky outside. He then calmly played with his Ipad at his respective seat with a headphone that was on with full volume, just to cover up from Tao's whines.

 

 

The Chinese pouted his lips. He then looked at the other target.

 

 

GEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGE!!!!” Tao chanted in his Mandarin many times while tugging to Chanyeol's shirt and kept on playing with it non-stopping.

 

 

Chanyeol was shooting invisible daggers to the Bacon when suddenly Tao poked his cheeks rapidly. “GEGEGEGEGEGEGEEGGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGE!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

STOP IT HUANG ZHITAO!” Chanyeol yelled, but Tao act as if he didn't heard and continued to poked both of the taller's cheeks, merciless.

 

 

He won't, Channie. Give him food first,” Baekhyun said.

 

 

Okay, here!” Chanyeol raised up his hand where a wrapped chocolate was. Tao's eyes focused onto the chocolate and his eyes suddenly glimmered. “Ooh ooh, TaoTao want it!” Tao hyperly jumped to get the cake but since Chanyeol was taller, he couldn't reach it.

 

 

Chanyeol snickered and he stuck out his tongue. “Go seat like a good panda if you want this,”

 

 

And Tao obediently rushed back to his seat, which was next to Baekhyun's. “Okay, give TaoTao the cakeys~” Tao giggled cutely like a kindergarten.

 

 

~*~

 

 

As all of his classes ended for the day, Chanyeol immediately went to the library once more. He decided to do more research for his assignment. The old book he found was no use at all. It's just a normal kind of an old fairytale story book. He wondered who ever put that to the library at first.

 

 

Unlike before in the morning, the library was full with students. Chanyeol looked around the place until he found an empty table just near to the windows. Sitting down, Chanyeol took out the Chinese book. He was planning to put it back to its original shelf that he found, but then something caught his interests.

 

 

His fingers traced along the solid hard cover of the book, when he felt something different about it. He swore something was unusual just now, and he knew it. His finger stop at the top center of the cover. He touched it, and his fingers became dusty. Eyes wide, he quickly cleaned the spot with his hands.

 

 

Then there he found something.

 

 

A small shape of a dragon and a pheonix colored with metalic shining silver. There was a tiny caption on it, written in Hangul.

 

 

 

'Imperfection of an eternal love story'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

Yeay here's dah le prologue~~ Omo, 90 subscribers already? U kidding me?! Can I marry you, please? >w<~~ JK, LOL...

 

Oh lord, Idk what I am doing. I at fantasy blahblah. It's just not my thing, but I just feel like wanting to make it, since it involves histories. OH HOW MUCH I JUST LOVE HISTORY SUBJECTS <33333

 

 

PS; I need someone who can make a poster for me ;A;