Chapter 21

Because It's You

Sooyoung only wanted to take a shower. Grabbing her pajamas, she proceeded to the bathroom. Hoping in the shower, she scrubbed herself until she was red. She felt so dirty when he touched her.

She couldn't hold it any longer and Sooyoung broke down into tears. She knew she had to protect Dara and more importantly, the ones most closest to her. Her eight sisters. She would even lay down her life for them. Getting out of the shower she reminded herself, Love is sacrifice...I will protect the ones I love.

Looking in the mirror, Sooyoung checked her face when she got hit in the face. "It's starting to bruise..."She said to herself. Sighing she didn't want the members to notice her swollen eyes from crying and her new bruise.

She was scared to face her members and contemplated if she should get something to eat in the kitchen.

 

In the living room.

While Sooyoung was still in the shower, the members were beyond worried. Taeyeon asked the doe eyed girl," Yoong, do you know why Sooyoung is acting that way?" Yuri put in,"She wasn't like this when we ate lunch..."

"She was waiting for you at the park, right?" Tiffany asked YoonA. She was one of the members that was deeply worried for SNSD's tallest member. YoonA nodded her head," I saw her waiting on a park bench. I was going to run up to her but I saw someone with her..."

YoonA was about to continue when a cellphone started to go off. It was Sooyoung's. They all surrounded the phone debating if they should read the message or not. "Unnies, it's an invasion of privacy!" The maknae whispered. After Seohyun told her confession, the older girls didn't know what to say to her anymore.

Jessica was getting frustrated,"You read her book, right, Seo?" The maknae nodded her head. " So how does make it any different?" Jessica retorted quietly.

Hyoyeon was getting restless," Soo wouldn't know! She's in the shower and we can always mark it as unread!" Sunny agreed with the choding. The members were waiting for their leader's decision. Taeyeon suggested," Since we are all concerned, let's just take a quick look..."

Taeyeon saw Sooyoung had two new messages."Here I go..."

Everyone was in the back of their kid leader to see what it could say. One was from Hyolyn and the other was from Dara. Sunny and Yuri said at the same time,"Read the one from Dara first!" Jessica and Hyoyeon both hit their heads,"Quiet, you pabos! Do you want her to hear us?!"

Taeyeon decided to read Dara's first after what happened when they encountered each other at the hospital. It read:

Dara: Sooyoungie, just checking if you arrived safely from the park! I got so worried when my yeobo told me when he saved you from that ert. I will not let anything happen to my best friend! Text me when you read this! Love you!

The members all looked at each other and then at YoonA. The doe eyed girl said," Read the other message, then I will tell you the rest..."

The message from Hyolyn read:

Hyolyn✿: Youngie, Dara just texted me what happened. I was beyond scared and worried. I really don't believe what Dara's boyfriend told her... Just text me when after you read this and we can meet up! Just me and you though, Dara can have her time with you later! Love you, Soo! God bless!

All the girls were now looking at YoonA, waiting for her to continue. "As I was saying...Someone was was with Sooyoung-unnie. I couldn't tell who it was because his back was facing me. He whispered someting into unnie's ear and I just looked at her eyes. I could see the fear in them. They were later hugging and Dara ran up to them and that was her boyfriend with Sooyoung-unnie..."

Tiffany wondered," So this ert might be Dara's boyfriend and he was lying to Dara..." They heard the bathroom door open, all the members scrambled from where they were and they tried to act normal.

Sooyoung went straight to her room and said nothing to anyone. They all decided to go to sleep and at least try to talk to Sooyoung the next morning.

Sooyoung just laid there, not wanting to go to asleep. She knew her nightmares will get the best of her. She heard the door open and knew it Jessica getting ready for bed. Pretending to be asleep, she heard Jessica say something.

"I know you are sleeping, Soo, but just tell me what's wrong...I've been worried so much about you. We have known each other for so long...I can't believe I didn't see myself falling for you...You have a big heart,Choi Sooyoung. Just leave some room for me, arasseo?" The ice princess let out a little laugh," You are melting this ice princess' heart, You just need to be mine.."

The shikshin was in shock, she didn't know Jessica harbored these feelings towards her. Next thing she knew a pair of lips of captured her own.

"Good night, Soo..." Jessica gave Sooyoung a good night kiss and proceeded to her own bed.

Sooyoung's began to droop and she was trying so hard not to fall asleep. I'll close my eyes for five minutes...

Sooyoung opened her eyes and it was already around 1:30 am, her eyes widened. It was just 9:30 pm five minutes ago! Her stomach growled loudly, That's what I get for skipping a meal...

After having her midnight snack, she didn't want to go back sleep. Sooyoung took her guitar, new book, and iPad out in the balcony. She didn't want to wake up the other members.It's feels like forever when I played my guitar...

She sang what she felt at the moment. She made an acoustic version of Yuri's song,"Mistake"

I’m still at the same spot/place
I’m weary from wandering by your side

Even today, as I was wandering
Day has passed again and again.
Now I’m here

You know. You know that my heart is hurting
Watching you laugh/smile makes my heart ache more


It’s my mistake for not making you love me more
It’s my mistake for loving you more than you love me
It’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to.

How much longer must I cry
As I’m trusting that promise,I’m only trusting, believing that promise

You lied to me to wait for you
Even my greedy side(for love) has grown weary/tired

You know. You know that my heart is hurting/aching
You can’t just ignore and laugh/smile like that.

It’s my mistake for not making you love me more
It’s my mistake for loving you more than (you love/like me? This is my assumption)
It’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to.

I knew I couldn’t have you
But my heart(my love for you) just kept growing
It’s my mistake for
Waiting by myself
Regretting by myself
Loving you.
Even though my heart was hurting/aching
It’s my mistake for not letting you go/forgetting you

I’m such a fool
I knew I would get hurt and couldn’t let go
 
It’s my mistake
Even though it could be all my fault/mistake
That’s ok. As long as you’re there…

 

She was about finish the song when she heard someone behind her, finishing it for her:

Always…
 Please forgive me for being like this.
(forgive the person) Who loved you

"Fany-ah? What are you doing up so late?" Sooyoung questioned her. Tiffany answered back,"My mind kept me awake and then I heard a beautiful voice coming from the balcony..."

The shikshin couldn't help but blush."Wanna stay up with me for the mean time?"

"For you, anytime."

 

 

A/N: Had a bit of writer's block, but I was lazy to put it into words :P Sorry. Comments are keeping me going and they are so welcome! I want a reader's feedback!