My Confession

My Guitar, Me and Him

After a month my daily routine changed. Well, it started when sunbae knew where my house is.

FLASHBACK (1 Month ago)

Today is a Monday which didn't bothered me. I enjoy school days because of my guitar lessons. If I don't have them I would die because of boredom at school. I did my daily routines in the morning, waking up, take a bath, wear my uniform, get my guitar, greet my mom, eat my toast bread, get my lunch and go out for school.

"Ya!" someone said as I turned around to see that it was sunbae. "Ohh nae Good morning sunbae" I said as I bowed to him. "Nae... so.. you're always taking the bus?" he asked as we continued walking. "Nae I always take the bus waeyeo?" I said as I was curious why he keeps asking me such questions. "Can I go with you always?" he asked. "Always?? You mean every morning?". "Nae" he said as he scratched the back of his head. "Nae ara.. but don't stick with me when we are at school" I said as I saw his face frowned. "Waeyeo?" he asked. "Well.... since you came in our classroom endless rumours about us are being spread in our class" I said as we arrived the bus stop and I saw him smiled.

"Arasseo.. I'll do it in one condition" he said as he smirked. "MWO?!! Another one??" I shouted at him. "Do you want me to stick with you when we are at school?" he said as I gave up. "Arasseo arasseo what is it then?" I said as I fell for it again. "I will always call you at night and you MUST answer it, if not, the next day I will stick with you" he said as he emphasized the word must. "But... aish! ara!" I said as I quickly rode the bus. I saw him follow but I was sitting while he stood there because there were no seats in the bus.

At night I was waiting for his call. I looked at the time and it was already 9pm. "~ring~~~ring~~!!" my phone rang as I quickly answered the phone.

"Yobosaeyeo?" I said. "Nae aigoo you answered very fast" he said as he chuckled. "Nae wae? What are you going to tell me?" I said as I wanted to sleep so badly. "I just want you to sing a song for me while playing your guitar" he said as I shouted at him "Ya!! Wae?!!!" I said "Ya! Don't forget our deal! If you won't sing and play I would really stick with you tomorrow" he said as I sighed "Arasseo! Chakkaman" I said as I put the phone in loud speaker and grabbed my guitar and started playing the guitar.

Monday, better day
Cheo-eumcheoreom seolle-ineun geureon nal
Sunday, better day
Jon-gil neoman saenggakhaneun geureon nal

As I sang those lines I can hear him chuckling. I just ignored that until I reached the last line.

Nae-ga mollaseo keurae
Ne ma-eumi teu-llike nae-ge marhaejwo
Son nae-milmyeon, twehl keot gateunde
Mangseo-rineun iyuga nawah kat-damyeon
Ije da-gawah jwo

After I sang the song I can just hear silence from him. Is he asleep or away? After asking that to myself I heard a slight snore which made me giggle as I said "Jaljayo sunbae~" I answered to him on the phone as I quickly hung up and went back to sleep again.

END OF FLASHBACK

After that night, he would always call me and tell to play a song for him. I always wonder why everytime I sing and play the guitar he would always sleep easily. Is my voice a lullaby? Well.. I can't even sing a lullaby. 

1 MONTH LATER (A Thursday)

After guitar lessons I quickly went out of school and rode the bus home. I arrived home and went to my room. I don't know but I have the feeling that I want to go to sleep. I quickly changed my clothes first and quickly went to sleep.

"ring~~~ring~~~!!!!" I quickly moved to my side "ring~~~ring!!" I was still half asleep when I went back to reality. "Omo!!! My phone is ringing!!!!" I screamed as I quickly got up, grabbed my phone and answered it. "Nae, yobosaeyeo?" I said in a sleepy voice while scratching my head. "Mian.. are you sleeping now?" the voice said. "Uhh.. Who's this?" I asked as the voice said "It's me Kim Myungsoo". When he said that nothing shocked me I was still in the same state until I waited for two seconds and snapped out of my daydreaming. "Ahh!!! Sunbae!! Hehehe Good evening, Why did you call?" I said as I was already awake. "Ahh.. nae nevermind.. I think you're sleeping you need to take a rest" he said as I quickly told him "ani! Ani! Gwenchanna.. I'm actually awake now.." I said as I got up and went out of my room. "Ahh mian.." he said. "Ani gwenchanna... It's actually good that you called" I said as I realized that my mom was still not here. "Waeyeo?" he said as his voice got a bit softer. "Well.. I actually haven't eaten my dinner yet.." you said as you realized that you opened up to him, it's the first time that you have opened up to someone that you barely don't even know.

"Mwo?!! Jinjja?!! Is someone there with you?" sunbae said as he shouted on the phone which caused me to put my phone away from my ear. "Nae... no one is with me.. my mom is at work tonight" I said as he hung up the phone. I was shocked why did it but oh well.. I guess I have to eat something. "Mmmm.... what am I going to eat tonight...?" I said to myself as I keep on searching for food in the fridge. "I guess I won't eat" I said as I didn't have the appetite of eating anymore. I looked at the time and it says 10pm. I didn't know that I slept for 4 hours so I just opened the tv and watch until I feel sleepy.

After 30 minutes someone rang the doorbell. I was scared and shocked that someone would visit us at night especially at this time. "Who could that be?" I said as I opened our curtains and look at the window. "Ch-chakkaman i-is that s-sunbae?!!!!" I said as I quickly closed the curtains. I think he saw me so I fixed myself and went out of the house and stood in front of him. "S-sunbae?? Why are you here at this time?" I said as he quickly ran to our house. "Ya! Ya! What do you think you're-" I said as I quickly ran to the house, close the door and just stood there with my mouth wide open with what I have seen and didn't finished my sentence.

"Ya.. what do you think you're doing?" sunbae said as I closed my mouth and quickly sat beside him on the dining table. "I-igeo M-mworago?" (what's this?) I asked as he just smiled, stood up and get a bowl. "Sunbae let me help-" "Ani gwenchanna just sit there" he said as he cut my sentence and went back and sat down beside me. I confusely looked at him as he said "It's kimchi stew" he said as he opened the container. The scent occupied the whole house which made my tummy grumble. I heard him chuckled as he quickly put some kimchi stew on the bowl.

"S-sunbae.. why are you doing this?" I said as he stopped and look at me it's as if his eyes are talking to yours. "I-I was just worried that you might not go to school tomorrow" he said as he gave me the bowl of kimchi stew. "G-gomawo" I said as I quickly grabbed my spoon and ate them, it was delicious. "Did ahjumma cook this?" I asked as he looked down embarrased. "Ani gwenchanna.. I really think that it's delicious" I said as I smiled as he smiled back at me. I felt the same way when we were playing our guitar harmoniously, the day that I can't forget. I quickly finished it as he was quietly watching me which made it even more awkward between us. "Sunbae! I'm done already. You can go now." I said as he pouted. "Aigoo he's so cute!" I thought as I  look at him confusely. "Arasseo... but don't forget to call me later nae?" he said as I nodded and accompanied him to the door.

"Here we go again" I said as I cleaned the bowls and utensils. After that, I quickly went to my room and sat on my bed. It was so cold and I don't know what to do so I grabbed my guitar, remove the case and played my guitar while singing.

"My eyes keep going to that white face.~

Why don't I even get sick of you."

I sang heartfully while playing my guitar. Hoping that he would hear me in my short confession. 

Since that day I never stopped thinking about him. I then, realized that I have developed feelings for him. After the song was finished my phone ringed and I knew that it was him. I quickly put down my guitar first before answering the phone. "Yobosaeyeo?" I said as Myungsoo quickly replied "Nae... uhm.... are you ok? Can you sing again?" he said as I said "Nae I'm ok". "Can I request the song this time?" he said as my heart was beating so fast. "What's wrong with me? Calm down!!" I thought as I went back to the conversation. "Arasseo what do you want to request sunbae?" "IU's Peach" he said as my heart was still beating so fast which made me become silent for moment. "Yobosaeyeo?" I heard him say as I quickly started strumming and I started singing.

Jakku nuni gane hayan geu eolgure

Jillijido anha neon wae

As I started singing, I heard that he was playing at the same time while he's also singing with me. It's like we are the new duo's. I really wanted what's his voice was like so I stopped singing as I was still playing my guitar. I think that he knew that I stopped but he was still singing while playing the guitar. As I hear him sing my heart was beating so fast.

Jakku mami gane

Na jeongmal michigene

As he finished the song I started yawning as I have realized that his voice is like a lullaby to me. I was waiting for him to respond and say goodbye to me. "____-ssi" he said as I quickly replied "nae sunbae?" "can you go out of your house there's something I want to show you" he said as I was confused and I just said yes. I hung up the phone and quickly went outside. I saw him with his guitar as he put it down and went closer to me. He didn't say anything as he quickly hugged me. My heart was beating so fast as I was in deep shock that he hugged me really tight. Automatically my hands touched his back as I hugged him back. It's as if my body was moving by its own. He let go of the hug and looked at me. We were both looking at each other as he kneeled down in front of me. I was quiet the whole time while my heart was beating fast.

"____-ssi" he said as I quickly replied. "N-nae sunbae?" I said as he took out a rose behind him. "Your voice is my lullaby while your guitar is my melody" he said as my heart skipped a beat as I was still looking at him surprisingly I didn't know that he was thinking of the same thing. His voice was also my lullaby and his guitar is my melody. "W-will you be my girlfriend?" he said as I chuckled a bit. He was really cute especially when he stutters. "N-nae sunbae" I said as he stood up and quickly hugged me. "Do you love me?" he said as he broke the hug. "Nae sunbae... I love you" I said as I wait for him to say that he loves me too. "Nado saranghae" he said as he quickly kissed me on the cheek. "Ya!" I said as he sat down on the bench near our house.

I quickly sat beside him as he grabbed his guitar and started strumming. We spent the whole night together and sang with each other.

That's how we ended up being together..

_____________________________

Annyeong subscribers ^^

I'm very sorry if this was really a bad ending for the story.

I'm not that good in writing romantic stuffs.

I'm just young that's why xD

Sorry if there were also grammar or spelling errors I just double checked the whole chapter.

I really hope that you enjoyed this two shot ^^

I hope I can meet you guys on my next one too ^^

Comments and feedbacks are appreciated ^^

Love you subscribers!!!!!!

See you next time ^^ You can freely check my current story (it's still ongoing)

~shiro123