Our first encounter

My Guitar, Me and Him

AN: Story will be told by your POV

It was a beautiful Monday morning as I got up from my bed and quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower. After 10 minutes I have finished and completely changed into my school uniform. I grabbed my guitar and went downstairs just to see my mom making my breakfast. 

"Ohhh.. you're awake already sweetie" she said as she kissed me on the cheek and gave me a piece of toast. "Don't forget to eat your lunch okay?" mom said as she gave me my lunch. I saw that it was tuna sandwhich which is a convenient food to eat for me.

"Thanks mom" I said as I bid her goodbye. "Wait!" my mom said as she caught my arm. "Waeyeo?" I said, confused why she grabbed my arm. "You're bringing your guitar again?" she asked as I nodded. "We have guitar class every school days remember?" I said as I smiled at her. "Arasseo, take care on your way to school nae? Don't forget to eat dinner later." she said as I smiled because she cares about me a lot. "Nae eomma" I said as I kissed her cheek. "You too okay? Take care" I said as I ran to the bus stop and waited for a bus.

I panted as I arrived the bus stop and I was lucky that the bus was still there. I went in the bus and sat at the back. I put my earphones in my ears as I listen to soothing songs. After 20 minutes, I went down the bus and went inside the school. I went to my locker and get my books for the whole period this day. The books and dictionaries were heavy but I managed to carry them with my guitar behind my back and went inside the classroom. People stared at me as I put my books on top of my desk and removed the guitar behind my back.

"Are you okay?" my seatmate asked as I smiled at her. "Nae I'm fine thanks for asking." I said as she smiled at me. She is a good person but I don't consider her as my friend. She is always with her friends that's why. "Nae... but be careful next time nae?" she said as she smiled at me. "Nae gomawo" I said as I smiled back and put the rest of my books under my drawer. "Ya.. are you _____?" someone said as I looked up. "N-nae.... waeyeo??" I said as I saw him holding my book, he knew that I was looking at it. "Here" he said as he put the book on my desk. "You dropped it a while ago" he said as he left our classroom which made my classmates gossip about me and him. I noticed that he had a guitar behind him. I guess he is also in our guitar class.

After classes ended I went to the music room to attend the guitar class. "Ah ___ -ssi you're early today" Kim sonsaengnim said as he tuned his guitar. "Nae sonsaengnim" I said as I took a seat and start tuning my guitar too. "Excuse me.. is someone sitting here?" someone asked as he pointed the chair beside me. "No one" I said smiling, then looked up. "I-it's you" I said noticing that he was the one who brought my book to our classroom. "Ahh.. nae.. I didn't know you were here too" he said as he smiled at me. "Ahh.. nae. I just want to thank you for bringing back my book a while ago" I said as I slightly bowed at him. "Ani, gwenchanna" he said as he smiled at me. It was my first time seeing him in our class.

"Ah.. Myungsoo-ah" Mr. Kim said as Myungsoo stood up and bowed. "So his name is Myungsoo" I thought as I slightly nodded. "Oh..___-ssi this is Myungsoo a new student to this lesson" Mr. Kim said as I put my guitar down, stood up and bowed to Myungsoo. "Nae annyeonghaseyeo cheoneun ____ imnida" I said as I bowed and he did the same thing. "Ok class let's start with the lesson now!" Mr. Kim said as I chuckled and we all sat down and started playing our guitar.

After lessons I bid goodbye to Mr. Kim and left the music room. I decided to go to someplace that is really quiet. I went to the garden and find that there was no one there since it is already 5:30 in the afternoon. I removed my guitar from the case and started playing it while singing IU's someday. 

Eonjengan i nunmuri meomchugil
Eonjengan i eodumi geodhigo
Ttaseuhan haetsari i nunmureul mallyeojugil
 
After singing the part suddenly someone was playing the guitar too. I turned around to find that it was him, Kim Myungsoo the kind guy who helped me and my classmate in guitar class. I decided to continue to sing since he seems that he wants to play the guitar.
 
After singing the song. I found myself facing him. Our guitars facing his guitar and me facing with him. My heart skipped a beat. I turned around because I was embarassed. So, I kept my guitar and started walking away until he grabbed my wrist.
 
"You really have a nice voice. I hope we can have the chance to play together again" he said as I turned around and saw him smile. "K-kamsahamnida sunbaenim... I need to go now" I said nervously as I bowed and walked to the bus stop.
 
After arriving home I sat down on our sofa and stayed there. I was still daydreaming because it's the first time that someone said my voice was nice. I haven't sang to anyone. He was the first one. I snapped out of my daydreaming as I went in my room, change and prepare for dinner."Mom is at work so maybe I will just eat noodles" I mumbled as I cooked some noodles.
 

Suddenly someone rang the doorbell. As I went outside, I saw someone. I quickly went outside and opened the door. "Ah... nae annyeonghaseyeo" she said as she bowed. She was in her mid-40's but if you look at her closely she looks really young. "Nae annyeonghaseyeo" I said as I bowed to her. "Choneun MinJung imnida we just moved in here and we live there" she said as she pointed their house which is two blocks away. "We would like to greet you please accept this agasshi" she said as she gave me a basket full of fruits. "Ahh.. nae kamsahamnida ahjumma choneun ___ imnida." I said as I bowed and accept the basket. Until I saw someone on her right, he's avoiding my gaze. "S-sunbaenim?!" I said as I was shocked to see him there.

"Aigoo.. I guess you know wach other. This is my son Myungsoo" she said as she elbowed him and told him to bow and greet me. "Ah.. n-nae annyeonghaseyeo ____-ssi" he said as he bowed. "Nae" I said as I bowed back. "I hope you two get along well..." ahjumma said as she smiled at us like there is something going to happen. "Ya! Myungsoo help ____-ssi with the basket" she said as she slapped his which made me laugh a bit. "Nae eomma arasseo" Myungsoo said as he grabbed my basket. "Ahjumma... do you want to go inside first?" I said as I lost my senses that I was just talking to them outside. "Ani gwenchanna" she said as she smiled. "Ya Myungsoo! I'll be leaving first" she said as she walked back to their house. I heard Myungsoo sighed which made me smile because the both of them are really close.

Myungsoo saw me smile he faked a cough as I remembered that he was bringing the basket. "Ah..! Mianhaeyeo sunbaenim" I said as I try to grab the basket, he won't let go. "S-sunbaenim?" I said as I looked at hiim confusely. "Are you not gonna let me go in your house?" he said as he looked at me with a let-me-in-your-house look. "A-ah nae!" I said as I opened the door and let him inside. He removed his shoes and quietly stand there while I prepare a glass of water for him.

"Y-you can sit down on the sofa sunbaenim" I said as he sat down on the sofa. "You can put the basket there on the table" I said gesturing the table in front of the sofa. I was still a bit scared of him. He noticed it as he look at me carefully. "Here's a glass of water sunbaenim...." I said as I put the glass on the table as I nervously wait for his response.

"Kamsahamnida" he said as he drank some water. "Are you scared of me?" he said as he stood up looked at me. "A-ani!" I said as he still looked at me. "N-nae!!! I-I'm a little bit scared of you...." I said as I gave in because of his death glares. "Mianhae.. gwenchannayeo please don't be scared" he said as he gave me a worried face. "N-nae mianhae" I said as I put my head down. "I won't forgive you" he said as I had a mental breakdown. "MWO?!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?? I ALREADY FORGAVE YOU!" I said as he stared at me. "I-i was just kidding" he said as he stuttered. "Aigoo he's so cute when stuttering" I thought as I mentally slapped myself. What am I thinking?

"I just want to ask a simple favor" he said. "What favor sunbaenim?" I said as I was really curious of what's he going to ask for. "Can you stop calling me sunbaenim" he said "I'm not that old and not that smart I'm just one year higher than you" he said as he chuckled. "N-nae so what do you want me to call you then?". "Oppa.." he said as I looked like this 'o.o'. "Y-you can just call me sunbae.. hehehe" he said nervously. "Ah... nae sunbae" I said as I try to break the awkwardness going on.

"Can I also ask for another favor?" he asked. "Waeyeo? What is it?" I asked as I thought that it was a bit too much already. "Can I have your number?" he asked as I blushed a bit. It was a first time that a guy wants to ask my number. "N-nae arasseo" I said as we swapped phones and put each other's number in. "Here" he said as we swapped back. "Don't change my name there arasseo?" he said as he spoke again "Or else I will ask another favor" he said as he knew I was a bit annoyed with his favors. "Aish.. arasseo sunbae" I said as I gave an irritating look.

"I have to go ____-ssi" he said as he wore his shoes already. "Nae sunbae" I said as I saw him walk outside. He waved at me and I waved back. I was still in a daze until I remembered about not changing his contact name. I quickly searched for it and it says 'Myungsoo oppa'. I laughed as I saw his name. "Aigoo oppa?" I said as I laughed so hard.

That was how I met him....

__________________________________

Annyeonghaseyeo subscribers and readers!!

As you can see I changed my writing style ^^ (if you have seen my previous stories)

I hope that you guys liked my new writing style :) If not please do comment I would gladly change it ^^

Sorry about the font. It seems to be quite a mess I actually can't fix it so I'm sorry >.< *bows*

Sorry if you had high expectations for the first chapter. *bows*

I hope that you can still anticipate the last chapter ^^

Thanks everyone!! :*

THANKS SUBSCRIBERS!!

COMMENTS ARE ALSO APPRECIATED ^^

~shiro123