Key.. it's me!

Key.. it's me!

 

"I'll be back" I whisper before kissing her once more.
 

She waves me goodbye and smiles to herself as i leave.. i walk back into my house to see if the boys were there, turns out they left me.


I run to my car, still smiling to myself like an idiot. I kept playing those two minutes over and over again. I don't know why, but it felt like i should've kissed her a long time ago. 
I set the car in ignition and leave for SWC, where we were performing tomorrow night.
I reach there and see the boys getting ready..

 

 

"YAA! which world were you in man!? I literally my call button trying to call you!!" Jonghyun asked.
"Whaa-?" i looked at my phone, and saw 17 missed calls from Jonghyun. "Woah. Sorry, couldn't hear it" i apologized.

 

"Ofcource you couldn't! so.. what did you guys do?" Onew hyung asked me.

I almost blurted the words out of my mouth, when Minho interrupted.

"Wait.. do we WANT to know what happened?". 
 

"Control your thoughts..We just kissed.. thats it.. and then i came"..
 

"Okay, stop smiling now lover boy. We get it... you like her" Jonghyun nudged my shoulder.
 

"By the way, we have our school reunion this week" Minho informed me..
 

"Really? Cool!" I answered.
 

"You might see faty donkey there.. maybe" Minho tapped my shoulder..
 

"Come on boys! On the stage now!" Our manager called us..
 

 



[Your POV]
 

"SICA!! I'm back!" I went looking for her around the whole house.
 

"In the backyard" I saw her sitting there and reading.
 

"Are you okay? You're reading!" I mocked and sat down beside her..
 

"Haha so funny.... ahh! Tell me what happened!!" She shut the book and turned towards me.
 

I narrated to her exactly what happened.
 

"Aww! You guys are so cute" She awed me, as i finished telling me story.
 

"Oh, By the way! We have to go for our school reunion this week!! We HAVE to go!" Her eyes brimmed with excitement.
 

"Erm.. okay. But then.. people wont believe me, when i say i lost 100 lbs."

I say, thinking if going there would be a good idea.

"Plus, Key would be there too...and it would get really awkward between us...If he finds out I'm the real faty donkey.. he'll mad at me".
 

"You think too much! It'll be real fun! I mean the look on all their faces! I'm sure you look hotter than that blonde girl, what was her name again?"
 

"Lol.. Hyera..but.. aah. I don't know."

We spoke and goofed around for about 6 hours..It was 5 in the evening now, when my door bell rang.

 

"I'll get it!" I called out.
I opened the door and see Key standing there, with his gorgeous smile..

 

"Hey there beautiful.." he smiles at me and crashes his lips with mine..I shut the door, and start walking out with him.
 

"Hey! How was practice?" I ask.
 

"Great actually! You're coming for the concert right!?" He asks me with a puppy dog look in his eyes.
 

Something i couldn't refuse. "Yeah.."
 

"um, are you free on Saturday?" He asked me..
Saturday was the day of the reunion..i didnt know what to answer..

"Cause, i have to got to my school reunion, and i want to take you along! Come with me please?!"

W.H.A.T?! was the the only thing running in my miind..

 

 



To be continued..
Reviews?!