Key.. it's me!

Key.. it's me!

 

 

“Of course I am! You broke with someone as good as her so you can around Key! Am I supposed to be happy with you! Jonghyun don’t have girlfriends. So yea, he do go out more than you did then. But if he or even I had someone like [YN], I would rather stay with her than go partying to be honest,” I sighed, slumping down on him bed.

 

This guy was an absolute idiot.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

 

 


[Your POV]
 

 

 

 

Onew had invited me, Jae bum, Sica and Luhan over for lunch.

 

 

Sadly, Sica couldn’t make it.

 

 

I was nervous. Minho seemed a bit hesitant when he was talking to me, but Onew seemed sure. I wonder if they had told Key yet.

Luhan had convinced me to tell Key today, no matter what. Something about ‘better late than never’.

 

I knocked on the given address, a house I never had been in before. Things had obviously changed in a year and bit.

The door opened and I was squashed by four guys hugging me. Even more than they did when I met up them the other week. They greeted luhan and let us in, before taking Jae bum out of Taemin and jonghyun began playing with him while Onew and Minho took me and Luhan to the living room.

 

 

They looked really serious.

“[YN], I’m sorry Key is such an idiot,” Minho started. I smiled, Minho looked really cute angry. It was adorable.

 

 

I glanced at Taemin and Jonghyun making “bbuing bbuing face and playing with Jae bum.

 


“But, are you going to tell him? Even though he’s a douche and he’s the number one target on all our hit-list, don’t you think he deserves to know about Jae bum?”

 

 

 

“I am. Today. Luhan thinks it’s about time but,” I stopped; the thoughts came back in my head.

 

“But what?” Onew asked.

 

“What if he takes Jae bum away from me? he’s all I have,” I replied. Suddenly even more nervous than I already was.

“He won’t. He’s not that stupid,” Onew answered.

 

Right then, I heard the door open and close. Key came in view, he turned around and smiled weakly before looking at Luhan and walking what I assume was his room.


“What’s his problem?” I asked Minho & onew.

 

 

Boy, this boy was frustrating.

 

 

“Himself,” Minho shrugged.


“Is everything okay between you guys? He seems distant from everyone at the moment,” I asked again.

 

 

You could seriously feel the tension in the house. The members weren’t as happy go lucky as they usually are.

“Onew over here isn’t exactly on talking terms with Key. Well none of us are, but if he asks us something, atleast we will reply, he doesn’t even look in his direction properly,” Minho replied.

 

 

“I…I’m going to talk to him,” I said before standing up and following Key’s footsteps. I knocked on the door and after hearing a faint ‘Come in’, I went in.

 

 

 

“Hi,” I weakly smiled at Key.

 

“Hey,” he replied, sitting up from his bed.

 

I felt so awkward, so vulnerable as I saw Key look me up. Were his eyes always so wonderful?

 

 

“I see you’ve been at the gym. Doesn’t look like you were pregnant,” Key muttered.

 

“Thanks, I think. So how are you Key?” I replied, standing awkwardly in the room.

 

Should I sit? Would he mind?

 

As if he could read me mind, Key patted the spot next to him on his bed, before answering.

 

 

 

“Well obviously not as good as you. Are you happy with your kid and your husband?” He sneered. god, was he bipolar or what?
 


“What? Obviously I am. Jae bum is perfect and….” I was cut off.

 

 

“Well, obviously you don’t take that long to move on. How long did it take you to be married and pregnant after me? A week? A month?” Key sneered again.

“You were the one who broke up with me, Key. Don’t put this on me!” I countered back.

 

 

“Well I it was a good thing I did! You found another guy probably in a matter of seconds? Was it Luhan or is it one of his friends?”
 

 

 

 

 


To be continued..
Reviews!?? Please?!
Love you!