Key.. it's me!

Key.. it's me!

 

haha.. just wanted to say.. i love dragging this storrrryyy!! =P

[you guys probably hate me for this part..  but whatever.. :P ]

 

 

 



“You were the one who broke up with me, Key. Don’t put this on me!” I countered back.
 

“Well I it was a good thing I did! You found another guy probably in a matter of seconds? Was it Luhan or is it one of his friends?”He fought back. 

 

How dare he insinuate that I’m a ?


“Says the guy who broke up with me so he could date other girls around. Yes, Onew told me. And for your information, I’m not married,” I retaliated, before I stomped out the room.

 

“Luhan! Get the car ready, I want to get out of here!” I yelled at him, ignoring all the confused eyes, before I started getting Jae bum in the pram. Key however followed.

“That doesn’t stop the fact you have a kid! Some stupid idiot got you knocked up!” Key yelled.

 

He had no right to be angry. He was that stupid idiot and he was the one who broke up with me.
 


“Why do you care?!” I yelled back, which was a bad idea, because Jae bum began crying.

 

Key furrowed his eyebrows, probably too confused to say anything.

I opening the door, before turning around and looking at Key again, “and that stupid idiot is you.” I slammed the door shut and began walking to the door.

 

How was I in love with such an idiot boy?!!!

 

 

~~~~~~
 


[Key’s Pov]
 

 

“Why do you care?!” she yelled


Why did I care?

I kept repeating that question. But the answer was simple. I had never stopped loving her. Even when I was with other girls. It never felt anymore special, or perfect than whenever I was with [YN].

To be honest, that was the actual thing that actually made me be so stupid. I had just made the most stupidest mistake in my life. I was too afraid to love her.
 


I looked at her again, confused if I should stop her or not. But she was Luhan’s now…..or some other guys. The thought of someone else touching her made my blood boil.
 

“and that stupid idiot is you!” she replied before slamming the door shut.
 

“Why am I that stupid idiot?” I asked the boys who just had witnessed everything.

 

Onew hyung flew his hands up and just walked away. Followed by the other member. No one would tell me anything. What was going on in here!?
 


"Hyung!? Can you please tell me what on earth is going on?" I ask Onew hyung.
 

"Well, i don't know!? You're the smart one! Figure it out.. almighty key!" And saying that Onew hyung stormed out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4 Years Later...

 

Well, 4 years later, a lot had changed. The guys started talking to me again, but i had no idea about [YN] or her kid.
 


“Cut it out, taemin.” I say and shove him back.

 

You’d think I was a leading a pack of 4 year olds by the way that Minho and Onew were acting.

Jonghyun was just silently listening to his ipod. We’re all tired. We’ve been working really hard on this reality show. We’re just lucky enough to escape for a coffee break.

“Why are you being so mean?” Taemin fake pouts. I exhale deeply.

“I didn’t mean to snap, it’s just that I’m really tired. I’m sorry.”

“It’s all good, Bro.” Jonghyun says.

 

A few more blocks, and we got the living daylights scared out of us. Fireworks started going off.

 

“Oh, Mom. Look at them. They’re all so bright and-.” I hear, then I feel a mass hit against my legs. I quickly turn around to see if the little one that ran into my legs was hurt.


“Are you ok?” Jonghyun offers to help him up.

 

When he finally stood still, I got a good look at him, and nearly freaked. There’s no way this kids looks just like my ex-girlfriend by accident.
 


“Jae bum, are you ok?” A woman runs over, and starts to examine the child.

“I’m ok, Mom.” He replies.

“[YN] ??”

 

 

 

 


To be continued..
Oh, this shall take long. to end ;)