Till We Meet Again

SS501 One Shots

 

Park Jung Min pulled his sweater's hood lower so that his face would be covered.  He was lucky enough that their manager had a soft heart today and he was allowed to shop for Lapin and Rok Chang’s food at the nearest mall after their radio show event at Shindong and Yuri’s, Shim Shim Tapa.  He was the only one given the permission to go out while the others had to stay and wait in the van with much fuss and complaints especially from the baby, Kim Hyung Jun.  He smiled when he saw the dissatisfaction on his face when he got off the van, making him tease Hyung Jun more by smirking and sticking his tongue out at him. 


As he wandered from the ground floor to the first floor for the pet shop, he stumbled himself into an event that would change his life.  A couple of meters away from him, from the opposite direction, a girl with a sling bag across her chest was walking slowly towards him while peeking at shops on her right, not noticing something very shameful and embarrassing.  And that something made other people around her making double take to look at her, some was smiling snidely, the male would stare and looking lustfully at her.  Feeling sorry and embarrassing on her behalf, he walked fast towards her with his eyes to the side, avoiding looking at her directly.  Nonetheless, he was still a man physically, mentally and emotionally. 


He stopped directly in front of her making her bumped straight into him and that made him feeling a little uneasy and tight down below.


“Excuse me…” he said to her softly, still looking away, “can you follow me for awhile.  Just to the corner over there?”


“Eh? Sumimasen… hangul ga sukoshi wakarimasu.  Eigo ga, hanashimasu ka?” (Sorry (polite form), know little of hangul (Korean language).  Speak English?)


He was surprised to hear her speak in Japanese.  Luckily he knew the language.  Not that fluent but conversation wise, he could form the words.  He faced her as he asked the question, trying hard to focus only on her face, “Nihon jin desu ka?  Hitori desu ka…aaa…chotto.  Isshou ni kore wa ikimasu.  Hayaku…” (You are Japanese?  Alone? Aaa… wait.  Let’s go there together.  Quickly…)


“Eh?  Doe?  Chotto matte…” (Why?  Wait a minute…) the girl asked confusingly as he pulled her to the corner by holding her at both sides of her arm and walked sideways, making sure she was exactly in front of her and blocked her from other people’s sight.  ‘Lucky she’s small and a few inches shorter than me.


Once they are at the corner, he looked to his left and spoke softly, only for to her to hear, “Emm…ano…anata no…burausu ga, emm…burajā ga…mimasu.” (Well...your…blouse…emmm…can see your bra.)


“Nani?” (What?)she gave out a little shriek and gasped as she looked down at her blouse and saw that the middle button has been hooked off by the strap of her sling bag.  He glanced at her from the corner of his eyes and saw her buttoning back her clothes.


“Shimaa ka?”(done?) he asked, looking back away before she could look up to his face.


“H..hai,” (Yes) she stuttered, embarrassment in her tone.


From her voice he knew she was embarrassed.  He turned his head towards her and gave her an assuring smile, hoping that she wouldn’t be too shy towards him.


“A...a…arigatou gozaimasu.” (Thank you)


“Daijoubu da yo…Ja…” (It’s okay.  Bye.)


He was about to leave and continue with his mission when she grabbed his hand.  He turned around, looking at her questioningly.  ‘Has she realized who I am?


“Matte kudasai…emmm…ano, ban gohan wo, tabetai desu ka?  Atashi wa katte desu.” (Hold on a moment.  Well, do you want to eat dinner?  I’ll pay.)


“Daijoubu…watashi wa isoide imasu.  Ja, mata ne,” (It’s okay.  I’m in a hurry.  Later, bye.) he told her but looking at her pleading eyes made him awry.  But he really needed to hurry.  His manager and the others are waiting for him.


He slowly loosened her grip and held her hand, “Daijoubu da yo…”  Even after he said that, he could still see the depress look on her face even though she tried to smile and gave him a nod.  Even if the girl didn’t recognize her as SS501 Park Jung Min, he was okay with it but her look now, was not something he wanted to remember and ponder upon later on.  He hated making someone look and feel like that after meeting him.  That was why he tried his best to fulfill his fans with happiness with his smile and some fan service.  Letting go of her hand, he took out his wallet from his pants and handed her his name card.  Not of SS501 but as the CEO of his shop, Royal Avenue.


“Kore ga watashi no meishi desu.  Itsu demo o denwa kudasai.” (This is my business card.  Call me anytime.)


He smiled when he saw her face lit up when he gave her the card. Bowing to her a little, he waved goodbye at her and left.  He didn’t get very far when from behind him he heard her shout, “Uso!!”(in here it’s most likely she meant – you gotta be kidding me!)  Confused, he turned around to see her looking at his card and her shocked expression.  Letting out a chuckle, he shouted back, “Uso ja nai…Honto da yo.  Denwa e yo…Demo, sore wa…himitsu ni shimasu.  Yakusoku?” (It’s not a lie…it’s true.  Call me…But, keep that a secret.  Promise?)


She smiled widely at him and nodded, “Yakusoku!  Ne…atashi wa, Yuko desu.  Saki wa, honto ni, arigatou na.  Ja…” (Promise!  Hey…I am Yuko.  Thank you for before.  Bye…)


He smiled and waved at her before walking back towards the direction from before, still searching for the pet store.  ‘So, she did know SS501…and me.  I’ll wait for your call, Yuko…till we meet again.


 

 


p/s:  the wording in green color is actually the translation of the Japanese sentences.  Still learning so the grammar might be a bit off.  Gomen ne...

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ideas/Source:

None except for Jung Min's new message on Royal Avenue, holding those two Lapin of his and also due to the fact i was studying my Nihon go.  So, I just decided to write one where Jung Min will converse in Nihon go with a Japanese girl... and the blouse thing...let's just say that, I know how she felt.  Hehehe....