NOTHING HAPPEND!..........right?

Guide to being Korean

 

Kei POV



I felt something warm around me, as if I was wrapped in someone’s arms. W-wait....why is Heechul hugging me o.o. We were on the floor near the table we were studying at, his head rested on a sitting cushion while mine was buried in his chest. This is really awkward but...wow he's surprisingly soft. 

Aish~ what am I thinking. Slowly I tried to weasel myself out of his clutch. I Do Not want him to wake up with us like this -.-.

He was holding onto me tight and even managed to pull me closer, I was no longer facing his stomach; I was 3 centimeters away from his face.

 

Quickly I closed my eyes but then I felt a hand come up and brush my bangs from my face. Opening my eyes I saw Heechul staring at me with quite an evil smirk on his face. 

"Good morning beautiful." 

Trying as much as I could to not release the Japanese school girl within I only let out a whisper like 'Kya~' and helplessly attempted to release myself again. But alas, he had his arms tightly wrapped around me I couldn't get out.

"Aigoo~ why in such a hurry? Even though all you did was cling to me last night." 

I looked him straight in the eye "Bwoh?!"

I looked him in the eye again but this time with a bit of a sly look on my face. 

"Oh yea," I whispered seductively into his ear as I caressed his arm that was lying around my back. 

In what seemed to have been a millisecond I was up holding Heechul’s arm behind his back with him giving out slight screams of pain. 

"TEACHES YOU TO MESS WITH A KARATE BROWN BELT!!!" I called out to him. 

"I'M Sorry Okay!" he called out as if every word had killed him. 

I released him. 

[A/N DON'T MESS WITH KEI]
 

~~~Heechul POV~~~

"But what? Only a brown belt?" 

"SHIKKEREO," she called out as she threw one of the floor pillows at me. I laughed and threw it back at her. 

As we were having fun laughing and having our mini pillow fight I heard a knock on my door.

"Hyung? Are you okay? I heard a yell, well actually a couple of yells .... and some laughs too... ANYWAY! Are you okay?" Ryeowook called out.

"Who's that?" Kei asked as she walked towards the door. 

"We all came back today. Even Siwon’s here and were waiting for you so we can go out and have breakfast."
"'Go Out' seeing as how my marvelous kitchen is no longer all that marvelous," he continued sighing.

 

CRAP IT'S SHISUS! If he knew I spent a night alone in my room with a girl and Alchohol I'd never hear the end of it! Even though I’m his Hyung~

I quickly ran over to Kei and covered she squirmed a bit and was about to attack before I told her that it'd be bad if she was found. 

"I'm fine I'll be out right quick," I told Ryeowook. Once I heard him walk away from the door I released Kei from my grasp. 

After whisper-yelling at me for an hour Kei finally asked how she was gonna be able to leave and thus I came up with my marvelous plan ... even though she called it stupid.

 

~~~ 10 Minutes later~~~

I walked out of my room with a change of clothes and walked over to the bathroom. After I changed I walked out into the living room and texted Kei 'START' in English.


 

Everyone was sitting on the couch watching T.V and I had to distract them while Kei sneaked out. 

"So um, sorry Ryeowook for ruining the kitchen." 

Everyone stared at me. 

Finally, someone opened their mouth "Hyung are you sick anywhere?" Kyuhyun asked.

"BWOH?"

"It's just for the almighty Kim Heechul to apologize," Shindong added. 

"Aish~," staring behind everyone I saw Kei exit my room and come down the hallway. 

"Anyway~ so guys. Where are we going to eat?" I asked attempting to keep them distracted.

"How about the family restaurant near the mall, not many people go there in the mornings," Sungmin suggested. 

"Oh~ they have good Kimbap," Eunhyuk added. 

"Great let's go then," Siwon suggested, quickly getting up. A bit shocked, Kei, that idiot stopped in her tracks, RIGHT BEHIND THE SOFA!

"Aish~ Sit down Siwon we don't have to leave now~,” I said and Siwon sat down. 

"But Hyung. We've been waiting for hours and I’m hungry," Yesung called out. 

"B-But--" I began but I got distracted by some slow crawling idiot still halted behind the couch. 

"DON'T YOU JUST HATE IT WHEN SOMETHING'S SUPPOSED TO MOVE BUT DOESN'T " I blurted out. Yup I have successfully made no sense. Everyone including the slowpoke idiot behind the couch stared at me and after some intense stare backs she finally got the message and started to crawl again. 

"Hyung, I fell asleep as soon as I got back so I haven't eaten yet, can we please go now," Donghae said then stood up, Eunhyuk followed. 

"Yea Hyung, me too." Kyuhyun added. "And we really don't care, your girlfriend crawling in the back there can come too." he said half filled with evil intent. 

All eyes turned to that wide-eyed slow poke in the back who ended up standing up and smiling. 

"Annyeonghaseo~ Not-His-Girlfriend-Imnida." She said. 

Yesung gave out a small laugh. 

"Wait--Hyung! You slept with someone who wasn't your girlfriend????" Sungmin said shocked.

"AISH~  this is itasso all over again. WE DIDN'T SLEEP TOGETHER WE JUST HAD SOMETHINGS TO DRINK WHILE WE WERE STUDYING AND WE FELL A SLEEP IS ALL," I clarified.

"So nothing happened?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Nothing Happened." 

"Or at least I don't think so," she unnecessarily added.

"Hyung, god knows what happened and if you repent for it ~if something was done~ then he will forgive," You-know-who advised me.

"Aish~ I’m telling you nothing happened. If so I probably wouldn't be alive right now," I said staring at her. She immediately got what I was referring to and yelled at me "Who Told You To Grab me Like That??"

"So something did happen~" added Kangin.

"No THAT WAS LIKE TEN MINUTES AGO!"

"YOU GUYS DID IT WHLE WE WERE HERE???" screamed Ryeowook.

"NO!" me and Kei said in unison.

"Aish~ it doesn’t matter can we please just go and eat." Kyuhyun said.


 

~~~20 minutes later~~~

~~Kei POV~~

We all returned to the restaurant from before and they continued to dress ridiculously in the name of "self protection". 

 

All of us managed to squish ourselves on one long table. I sat next Heechul, a chubby guy, a really tall guy, a guy who kept complaining about the kitchen and Yesung. Across from me was a guy with blonde hair and then Leeteuk then a big mid-chubby guy (I had a strange impulse to touch his cheeks) and then there were two guys who gave off the inseparable feel. And finally at the head of the table there was a guy with wavy hair gosh~ seriously how many of them are there??"

 

"So tell us a little bit about yourself random girl," said the guy with Wavy hair. 

"Um, my name is Lee Kei, I'm Korean-Japanese mix and have been living in America all my life. Currently Heechul is teaching me about how to be a Korean."

"O~ K~? I don't completely understand but whatever," he half smiled. 

"I'm Kyuhyun by the way."

"It's nice to meet you" I smiled.

"SERIOUSLY WHY ARE YOU ONLY INFORMAL WITH ME??"

"Anyway, I didn't learn the rest of your names other than Yesung-ssi and Leeteuk-ssi. "

"Wait. You seriously don't know our names. I just introduced myself for the heck of it but wow."

"Hyung! IT's cause we're aging isn't it!" cried the adorable blonde one.

"Lol, aigoo~ you guys don’t even look that old." 

"Yea, but age here is a big thing, especially when you're our this line of buisness." said Leeteuk

"Wait. Try and guess how old each of us are," suggested Yesung.

"Okay then. Yesung 24, Leeteuk 26, Heechul 26, Kyuhyun 23, Blonde Guy."

"Im Sungmin."

"Sungmin.... 24 no no 25!"

"Uh Kitchen guy."

"Ryeowook."

"Ryeowook 23."

"And you are." I asked the big guy next to me."

"Siwon."

"Siwon 25."

"You are?" I pointed towards the chubby guy whose cheeks I wanted to pull.

"Kangin."

"Kangin.. 26?"

"And those two in a corner."

"Eunhae," everyone laughed.

"Eunhae ?","It sounds like a pretty girls name," I smiled.

"Eunhyuk and Donghae. Two dudes, trust me."

"Okay~ Eunhyuk 24, Donghae 24."

They all looked at me dumbfounded though some with voctorious smiles.

 

"I was right wasn't I," I smiled. "I'm usually great at guessing these things."

 

They all cracked up laughing.

"How do I put this." Leeteuk started.

"Eunhyuk: 27

Donghae: 26

Siwon: 26

Yesung: 29

Shindong: 26

Kyuhyun: 25

Sungmin: 27

Kangin: 28

Ryeowook: 26

Heechul: 30

And I well, I'm 30 too." Leeteuk laughed.

 

"O.O I have never been so wrong in my life."

We all laughed. 

"And you guys all look so young. Leeteuk-ssi, Heechul, there sis no way you two are 30."

"But that was all our Korean ages, subtract one year and it's our 'american age.' "

"Well, that’s a little better. But still. Wow!" 

"So that makes Kyuhyun-ssi the youngest?"

"Yup he's our magnae."

"Unless you count M."

"Okay I'm confused, Korean age? Magnae? M? And I still don't get why you guys have to burglar cosplay every time we go out -.-"

"Wow this girl is seriously not Korean," Leeteuk said.

"And she actually has no clue who we are," added Ryeowook.

 

Kyuhyun POV

~~~~~~

"Wow this girl sure is something," I thougt and then I hatched an idea.

I pulled out my cell phone and sent a text to all the members (well the ones who were here anyway);

 

Me: Hey, I have an idea. Let’s see how long it takes for her to get it. [SEND]

Sungmin: Um... sure

Leeteuk: keke~ at this rate she may never get it.

Yesung: How did I not think of this?

Heechul: haha, that idiot will never get it. she can barely even read hangeul.

Donghae: I'm in.

Eunhyuk: The evil magnae strikes again

Siwon: ...... and why would we do that.

Ryeowook: It's not right to lie like that..... but this may be fun. I’m in.

Shindong: Daebak!

Kangin: Oh Kyuhyun.

 

"So I'm guessing you're all in" I spoke up.

"Yup," they all agreed as Kei stared at us with a big question mark floating over her head.

"oh this is gonna be fun" I smiled.

 

 ~~~~~ A/N~~~~~

Oh Kyu, why you so evil?

Sorry guys its a bit of a short chapter :/

Please comment and subscribe :)

Oh yea and incase you’re wondering what itasso is (http://sujuism.blogspot.com/2012/07/eng-sub-120714-snl-korea-did-you-do-it.html)