Beating a little faster

Summer Trouble

Your POV:

Kai and I got to the park and sat on the swings to think. Coming from her friend, Eunmi isn't the type to like guys that try to play 'hard to get' so there was only one thing I got.

'Do you have anything yet?' I asked Kai

'Uhhhh...nope.' I sighed.

'Aish this guy. Okay I have something in mind.'

'What is that?'

'You have to act nice I guess.'

'Nice? I'm always nice.'

'Psh. In our eyes you're not. Well my eyes I guess. Eunmi thinks you're a good person. Her thinking is complicated to me but that's how we're best friends.'

'Yah! You aish! wait really?'

'Really, what?'

'She thinks that I'm a good person?'

'Well she thinks that a lot of people are good even those es lurking throught the streets. Isn't that weird?' I asked scrunching my nose.

'I don't think so. I mean when you say it like that, it seems that she's the person that gives second chances.' He said looking at the sky. I examined his features. The way he looks at the sky when he's thinking about her. His eyes were full of determination and love. His lips curled up in a perfect smile that can make any girl faint. His hair flowing with the breeze. After all this time of being enemies, I've never paid attention about how he really felt by the look on his face. In my mind, I always thought whether he had a heart or not but seeing him like this right now proves that he does.

'I'm sorry.'

'Why?'

'For not understanding you.'

'Huh? What do you mean?'

'All this time that we've been enemies, I never thought of giving you a second chance.'

'Okay now I"m confused.'

'What I'm saying is that I never even tried to figure you out, to look through you.' I heard him sigh. Did I say something bad?

'It's not your fault _____. I'm also a part of this. Both of us didn't give eachother a chance to prove ourselves wrong so we ended up like this.'

'Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.'

'I'm sorry also. Don't let it get you down though.'

'Why? I thought you hated me.'

'I did...but because of that hatred, I don't think that I'd be here right now...getting the girl of my dreams.' Hearing that made my heart sink a bit. It hurt but I pushed the pain aside.

'Psh. Here we go again. I will not permit that type of Kai in my presence!'

'Aish! You totally ruined the moment. I was on the roll!'

'What moment? There was no moment between us!'

'Or so you say.' He smirked at me.

'What do you mean!?'

'You're in denial _____.'

'No I'm not!' We laughed at eachother for awhile.

'Friends?' He asked bring his hand out

'Hmmm...let me think about it.' I saw him pout.

'That face won't get you anywhere.' I laughed as his expression turned cold once again.

'Okay, I'll give it a try. Friends.' I took his hand in mine and shook it.

'Wait!' I stopped shaking.'We can't be all buddy buddy in school. Your fangirls will rip my head off.'

'Fine.' He gave me a smile. I don't know why...but right now, my heart rate sped up. My soul jumped to cloud nine. Okay that was a bit exaggerated but basically saying, I'm happy right now.

Later:

'We should disscuss this over coffee.' I suggested.

'Yeah. Let's go.'

5 minutes later:

'Okay Kai. this is what you should do. Just be yourself with your friends. If necessary, be nice with her. Past by her with small hello's but don't seem to flirty. Just be natural.'

'Okay.'

'And bring a friend tomorrow.'

'Why?'

'Because we're going on a date.'

***Hi guys!!!! Sorry for such a boring chapter+cliffhanger. Next chapter will be much better. We're reaching a turning point and an introduction of a very familiar person. This person will be a new and very important character in the story so please anticipate for it. Oh and don't forget to comment and subscribe!!! I'm also waiting for new graphics and poster soon so please look at that also. The shop I went to is really good so look into that also...Oh! I'll give you some hints on the new character and the link to the poster shop. Please check it out. There are really pretty posters for any story you plan to make.

tumblr_m6obdp02kF1ry8y5lo7_r1_400.png

Hints:

*From EXO-M
*Good-looking
*A 90'liner
*Enjoy the Mayo

(The last one made it really obvious. LOL. But yeah I hope you look forward to it.)

Here's the lik to the poster shop. Just click the picture:

Annyeong2.png