His friend

Summer Trouble

Your POV:

I bid Kai goodbye as I walked torwards Eunmi's house. He agreed to bring one of his friends to the double date but he didn't tell me who it was. That really got me all whiny and stuff so I threatened him again. All he told me was that he came from his school. Which frustrated me more. The man had the 11 dudes around him plus Taemin so 12. My GAWD man. Anyways, I was knocking on the Kim's residence waiting for Eunmi's mom too come out. The door opened and I saw a familiar face.

'Annyeonghaseyo Minjung-imo!!!' I said bowing. I heard her chuckle.

'My dear. What has brought you here?'

'I just wanted to see Eunmi-ah. I need to talk to her about something.'

'Okay. I'll come get her!'

'Kamsahamnida!' I said. A few moments later, Eunmi came down the stairs.

'Hola mi amigo!'

'Hey dude. I have to talk to you.'

'Okay. Come inside. Theres peppero in the kitchen.'

'Ooooo. Okay,' I went inside and plopped myself on the couch and took some peppero from the box she was holding.

'Okay mawn...speak in your language.' We laughed at her randomness.

'So where should I start. Umm...So i spoke to Kai toda-'

'YOU WHAT!?' She shouted. Her eyes bulged out of her face.

'I spoke to him. He's pretty okay once you get to know him.' I said. She got up from her sitting position and kneeled on the couch.

'Yah _____. Do you like him?' She asked. I started choking on my peppero.

'No!!! But we're meeting up tomorrow. I don't want to be alone so...'

'Soooo?'

'Can you come with me?'

'YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH THE KAI!!!!'

'Aish! Close your mouth. Your peppero bits are getting on me.'

'Sorry. Continue.' She wiped .

'I need you to come with me so it won't be awkward.'

'So I'm just a thrid wheel?' 

'No! No! He told me that he's going to bring a friend also.'

'Okay. Where are we going to do?'

'He said that we're going to eat first then shop around. Lastly, we'll go see the locks at Namsan Tower.'

'Oooo...I love it! I'm so in!' I smiled. Inside I could see Kai fist pumping the air. He better bring a good-looking friend or else I'm going to kill him. Like I said before. I don't like being trolled.

Later:

'Yoboseyo?'

'Kai, I got the results.'

'Oooohh! Talk!'

'You sound so girly!'

'Shut up and talk'

'OKay. Get ready and bring a handsome friend because we're going out tomorrow!!!'

'YESH!!!! Thanks! You won't regret this!'

'I better not. Annyeong!'

'Annyeong'

The next day:

I went over to Eunmi's house to get ready. This woman is so picky.

'What's taking you so long? We're not going to be out that long.' I said.

'I can't choose. Help me _____! This one or this one?' She held up two outfits:

by6084pink_2.jpg?w=54025702427_1.jpg

'Gawd! We're not going to a ball woman! Here let me see your closet!' I pushed aside and cracked my knuckles.

'MUMU!!!MAMAMA!!' She muttered

'Here. This looks good. I heard that it's going to be warm tonight.' I lifted the clothing up for her to see and all she did was nod her head rapidly.

new-design-sunglasses-jacket-short-boots

'Thankshu!!!'

'Aish! Your welcome. Come on. They might be waiting for us.' I said.

'Okay! Bye umma! I'm coming back soon!' She yelled across the room.

'Bye dearies! Be safe and have fun tonight!'

'Neh! Thank you Minjung-imo!' Before we left the house, I texted Kai that we were almost there. He replied with an 'okay. Dugeun dugeun!!!' Aish, he's so paranoia.

10 minutes later:

'Kai!' I yelled after seeing his figure.

'Oh hey! How are you guys?' He said mostly looking at Eunmi.

'We're fine. Where's your buddy?' I asked. He looked around and waved his hand up in the air, beckoning someone over. I looked back and saw an old man. A familiar face come over. Eunmi nudged my elbow.

'Is that the Luhan?' She asked alomost to excitedly.

'Who's that?' I asked with a confused face.

'He's Kai's friend. Do you remember the twelve boys that are always around him?' I nodded at her.

'He's one of them. The one with the cutest face yet his expressions can be very manly if you know what I mean.' She said wiggling her eyebrows.

'Oh boy.' Just then a head plopped between ours,

'Whatcha two whispering about?' Kai asked.

'Nothing. Introduce us to your buddy.'

'Oh yeah. Luhan, come here.' The boy came and looked at Kai but then he looked at us.

'Oh! Hi! I'm Luhan. It's nice to meet you.' He said reaching his hand out to me. I took it and shook it with a smile on my face. My eyes met his and felt like eternity just by looking at eachother. He had big eyes that were filled with happiness. They glimmered in the setting sun. Then his hair was fashioned perfectly. He looked so handsome. I was dumbfounded.

'Yah _____! Wake up!' Eunmi waved her hand in front of my face.

'Oh sorry!!! Umm...shall we get going?' I said meeting his eyes again.

'Y-yeah. We should go.' He stuttered. Then I felt a grip on my hand. Crud. All this time I was looking at him, I never realized that our hands haven't seperated. 

'Why are you guys still holding hands? Let's go1 It's going to be a great night!' Eunmi said. I looked back at Luhan and smiled. He smiled back at me.

'Oh yes. This night will be a great night.'

tumblr_m6obdp02kF1ry8y5lo7_r1_400.png

****Should I do a triple update? Cuz' I bursting with excitment to your next chapter! Do you want it? If you do, please subscribe and comment!!! Thank you!....I LOVE LUHAN!!!!~ Okay bye.****