Luhan Part 1: The restaurant

Summer Trouble

Your POV:

I looked at the shops surrounding the four of us. Everything seemed so bright in the night sky.*Grrrrh* I looked at my stomach and slapped it gently as if I were telling it to shut up. I heard laughing next to me. When I looked to see who the voice cam from, I saw Luhan covering his mouth with his eyes shaped like crescent moons. HIs hand was muffling his laughs. Argh, he's really cute.

'Uh oh. Come on you guys or else ______'s stomach will go out of control.'Kai announced. I playfully glared at him and slapped his arm.

'Yeah. I'm getting pretty hungry also.' Eunmi said.

'I know this place that has really good food around here. Why don't we stop there?' It was Luhan's turn to say something. We all nodded our heads in approval and started walking our way there.

At the restaurant:

I walked up to Kai and pulled him away from the group when I came out of the restroom.

'I'm just gonna borrow him for a bit. We'll be back in a sec.' I said. I dragged him into the hallway towards the entrance of the restaurant. He just looked at me with  one brow higher than the other.

'What?' He said. His tone was filled with attitude.

'Hey grouchy. I'm just trying to go over the plan here.' I said raising my hand in defense. He just chuckled and nodded his head, encouraging me to continue.

'Okay first. I'll take Luhan away from the table and leave you and Eunmi alone for the rest of the dinner.' He nodded in understanding.

'Thhennn, after we're finished eating, we'll go shopping. I hope you bought a lot of money because Eunmi loves shopping and is always broke for overdoing it.' He nodded biting his lip.

'I'll take Luhan away and leave you two alone for the meantime. After an hour and 30 minutes, we'll meet up and head to the namsan tower. Got it?' He nodded his head rapidly smiling likne a freak.

'Okay. Operation go!' We entered the restaurant once again with the two pairs of curious eyes looking at us. I slid into the booth next to Luhan while kai did the same but to Eunmi.

'Soooo. How's life?' I asked breaking the silence. I heard a small chuckle next to me. ARgh!!! Luhan is so cute!

'For me? I'm to busy spazzing over EXO!!!' Eunmi was getting red already. I tapped the waiter carrying a basket of tomatoes.

'Can I have one?' I asked. He nodded and handed me the fruit. Once he left, I brought the tomato next to Eunmi's face.

'It only takes one word to get you as red as this tomato.' I said snickering. Luhan and Kai followed along.'EXO!!!!!' I yelled. Eunmi started squealing uncontrollably. My laughing got stronger at her reaction.

'Who's your bias, Eunmi?' kai asked. This guy. Always waiting for the proper answer even if he knows it. Eunmi slapped his shoulder playfully while her other hnd covered her cheek.

'K-k-Ka-Ka-!' She took a deep breath and let everything out. 'KAI!!!!! Argh!______, he's so hot!!!! Especially when he dances!!! KYAAAAAAA!!!!!!!' She stood up from her seat grabbing my hands into hers. She practically shook me to death. Kai and Luhan were laughing so hard, pounding their fists on the table. Everybody in the restaurant gave us awkward eyes. After realizing her actions, Eunmi cleared and apologized to the crowd. Once we sat down, she buried her head in her arms laughing really hard.

'What about you, ______?' Luhan asked this time. I thought for awhile.

'Hmmmmm....who is my bias from EXO? I don't know.' Eunmi got up from her seat once again and started shaking my shoulders again.

'You have to have one ______!!! You Have to!' She yelled in my ear. I sat her down and panted.

'Gawd! Are you trying to make me deaf? And I do have a bias from Exo. It's just that I can't seem to choose who appeals to me the most.'

'Who's the top three?' Kai asked.

'My top three? Well number three would be...hmmm...who would it be? Oh! Baekhyun! Then number two would be Kris. Then number one would be....' I paused to think.

'Whoooo?' Luhan whispered in my ear. Oh gawd. I bit my lip, preventing me to moan. Warm breath! Warm breath! Warm breath! Then number one slipped out of my mouth.

'Luhan~' I practically moaned out his name. Realizing what I did, I covered my mouth with both of my hands. Eunmi was howling at the window while Kai snickered. I looked at Luhan and saw him smirking. dshfkjsafigafiuewgr! That's hot.

'Shall we order now?' I suggested. We all nodded in aggreement and called a waiter over.

'Good evening! We're having a special on the house tonight. A tall vanilla two straw shake, exclusively for couples.'

'Ooo, I'll have one!' Luhan raised his hand. The waiter wrote the following on his notepad. By the time he went away, we looked at Luhan with curiosity filling our eyes?

'Luhan hyung. you do understand that the shake is for couples right?' Kai said.

'I'm well aware of that.' He replied in a tone that shouted out I'm-not-stupid!.

'Who are you going to share it with?' I asked. He beckoned me to come closer. I did what I was told to do and what he said took me by suprise.

' Can you share with me?' He asked seductivly. My gawsh. I can die peacfully now. I just nodded without saying a word. The heat rose to my face. On the other side of the booth, I heard Eunmi howling once again.

'The boy is cute and he has moves.' Kai hollered for the whole restaurant to hear. Now my face was as red as a tomato.

Later:

We were at the second step of the restaurant scenario. Where I took Luhan to a separate table. Our shake came in time. It wasn't to fancy wasn't to plain either. It was so cute!!!

Emerald-Mint-Milkshake.ashx?w=380

'Enjoy!' The waiter said.

'Hmmm, yummy!!!' I took a sip of it and clapped.

'Yah~ We're supposed to share.' He pouted.

'Aigooo! Your so cute.' I said squishing his cheeks. He took a bit of whip cream on his fingers and dabbed it on my cheek.

'Who's cute now?' He asked, making my heart flutter. This is officialy the best night yet.

***Heee...Cliffhanger. With Luhan!!! Agk! So cute but he doesn't like to be called cute. Handsome!!! Anyway, please subscribe and comment!!! Thank you!***