Talking about her part 1

Summer Trouble

Kai's POV:

I kept talking to ______. She told me all about Eunmi. Her favorite color and why. Why she preferred singing over dancing. When she decided to come to our school and of course, why. There was one thing that got me really curious.

'_____-shi, how did you and Eunmi become friends?' I asked

'How? Hmmm...let me see how far I can go back.'

Your POV:

Flashback:

'Hey, are you alright?' A younger me asked the small girl sitting on the ground with her arms wrapped around her knees. She looked like she was crying.

'Yah! Answer me.'

'I'm n-n-not.'

'If it's okay with you, can you tell me what happened?' I said sitting next to her.

'Those girls keep laughing at how big my eyes are compared to others. They called me puppy dog.' She replied with more tears streamin down her face. Even if I didn't know her at the time, I stood up for her.

'Yah! Are you the ones who made fun of Eumi-ah!?' I yelled

'Yeah! So what? She's born with deformed eyes.' One said.

'Hmph! If I was a guy, I would've thought that she was cute.'

'Well you aren't. That's the difference, loser.'

'Well aren't you just jealous! That look on your face explains everything!' I said pointing at her.

'Tsk! As if.'

'Oh well, why don't we ask Kai?'

'Kai? Psh, aren't you two enemies? As if he'd listen to you!'

'Yeah! So what? Enemies shmenemies!'

'Okay then. Let me see you bring Kai-oppa here then. Have him say it front of our faces and we'll back off.'

'Fine!KKKAAAAIIII!!!!~' Soon later, a dark haired boy came walking towards us with an annoyed look on his face.

'What!?'

'Yah! Be a good little boy and answer this question honestly!!!!'

'Go on.' He said rolling his eyes.

'Does Eunmi's eyes fit her?'

'What do you mean?'

'Do they look good on her?' He looked at her face and his eyes softened.

'Yeah. Why?'

'Tell this brats that.' I said pointing at the girls. Their jaws hung low and their eyes were big as Eunmi's...but they didn't look good on them.

'Eunmi's eyes look good on her. Do you have a problem with that?' He said shooting a glare at them.

'N-n-n-no Oppa!!!'

'Don't call me that.'

'Okay.'

'Well then, we'll get going.'

Flashback end:

'Wow, I remember that day.'

'Psh, yeah. That was centuries ago!!!'

'I do though.' He pouted

'Yah! That type of Kai is not permitted in my presence, arasso!?' I asked.

'Why? Do you like it so much?'

'Like it? You look like a fish!'

'Yah! Aish! Trying to have her help me. Keep your calm Jong In.' I laughed at his attempt to calm himself down.

'Let's go now. We still have to talk about you and Eunmi.' I said wiggling my eybrows.

Later:

'Okay tell me all of the things I have mentioned to you!' Hee testing time for Kai.

'Uhh...uhh...Eunmi's favorite color is purple. UHhhh..Uhhh...because it looks peaceful. Then uh, she likes eating marshmallows-'

'With What!?'

'W-w-w-with Chocolate and graham crackers!!!!'

'What is that called in english!!!???'

'S-S-smores!!!!'

'Good continue.'

'Man if I didn't know you were this tough I woul-'

'CONTINUE GIRL, CONTINUE!!!!!' I yelled 

' She likes nice guys that don't pay attention to her.'

'anything else?'

'She likes the band EXO of SM Entertainment!'

'Who's her favorite member ???'

'Uhhh...uhhh..Come on, i know this!!!'

'Gawd Kai. I've told you many times...IT'S KAI!!!!! He has your name!!!'

'Psh! How can I miss that?' I took his shoulders and had him look at me.

'Yah! Calm down. His name is KAI. He's friends with TAEMIN of SHINee. That's one thing you should remember.'

'What?' I mentally face palmed myself.

'ONE. He has your name!!!! TWO. His bestfriend's name has your bestfriend's name also!!!! Aish!'

'Oh okay. Same names. Got it!

'This is going to take awhile.' I said pouting.

***okay first part of third chapter. Take note that they aren't at the park yet. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please subscribe and comment. Thank you!***