DinYeol

Ulzzang Inspirit

Have you been waiting? Let's start fast with Sungyeol and Dino. The DinYeol couple. Hehe. I'm fangirling. Sorry agian for making you wait so long. TnT. It's manly because i can't think of anything good, so i decided to just finish this. And horray, i made a poster!!! (I'm so ingenious)

 Returns to story

 

Dino skipped along the streets of Gangnam while listening to the song, 'Gangnam style' on her Ipod. No one was around and she felt so happy that she dance along with the song.

"Oppa Gangnam style!~" She sang.

Around the corner, Sungyeol who have been home from the market saw Dino prancing happy. He chuckled and decided to leave before she sees him and gets embarressed. But at that moment, he tripped and drop everything.

"Ai~ish!!! Whathe heck!"

Dino heard and saw Sungyeol on the ground with all the vegatables and the candies on the floor. The first thing that came into her mind was, *Did he see me dancing along with the song?* She cleared it and decided to be a good girl and help him.

"S-Sungyeol are you okay?" Dino grabbed his arm and pulled him up.

"Aigoo~ What should i do? with all of these?!?!" Sungyeol pulled his hair and looked at Dino. "Oh. T-thanks." He smiled

Dino blushed a little bit. Too shy to look at him, she helped him pick up the gorocries. They finished and Sungyeol thanked Dino once again remembering when she was dancing the horse dance. He laughed.

"Umm... your preformance was really great. I like it." He sent her a thumbs up.

"Uh. Thanks. Sung-yeol" Dino smiled shyly

"Call me oppa next time. Sungyeol oppa."

"Ok. Sungyeol oppa." Dino blushed even more.

"Well.. thanks for everything. Well meet eachother again." Sungyeol smiled *She called me oppa!!! Yessssss!*

"Uh-ok. Bye. Oppa!" Dino was about to burst out so she ran.

*There. She said it again! I heard it clearly. I should tell hyungs... Oh. wait. I shouldn't. Her calling me oppa is  normal thing. Why should i be so happy about it?* He shrugged and watched Dino running away from him. *She's so cute. hehe*