First stage

Ulzzang Inspirit

Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwaR_5XwgoM

MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwCqXlw87NU

Hyesu = Eunjung

Jewel = Hyomin

Gu Ryu = Qri

Z = Soyeon

Dino = Jiyeon

Gem = Boram

 

Millions of audience cheered, clapped, and whistle. Woo and Lim nodded in satisfactory. Infinite stared in distance with a pokerface.

 

 (Apartment to Inspirit's dorm. 852)

Hyesu and Z's room

Gem and Gu Ryu's room

Jewel and Dino's room

Meanwhile in the living room

Gem - " I really hate how our hairs were flying everywhere! But it was great when people clapped and cheered for us!!! There's this guy that hold a sign with MY name and MY picture on it!!! ^ ^ :D

Dino - My pants almost ripped... it'll be very devastating if it actually ripped on my first stage, but the fans were awesome!!!!

*knock knock*

Woo - *Came in shouting* "WOW WOW WOW! Perfect! Excatly what i wanted!" *Thumbs up thumbs up*

Lim - *Came in clapping* So awesome! This is just daebak for your first stage!"

Inspirit - *Bow 90 degrees* "Thank you"

Lim - "That was so fierce and y! Sungjong even danced along with you guys during your performance!!!"

Inspirit - *Stares at eachother*

Hyesu - "Oh~"

Woo - "He's a diva so don't bother him if you see him dancing along to girl group's dances. Infinte looked like they're impress with you guys!"

Lim - "Z looked really y with hair in her face. I love that! Oh! Dino did you ripped your pants?!?! During the performance, i was really scared that your pants might ripped?!?!  Blame it on the stylist! Hyesu! Your rap was so undescribable! Jewel! You should wear those glasses from now on! Gem! Even though your supposed to act y, you still look cute! IDK why! Gu Ryu just got blonde! Woah~ y!!!"

Everyone - *stared at Lim*

Hyesu- "Thank you very much we're really glad you liked it!"

Inspirit - *nod in agreement*

Lim - "Honestly, i really want to be like you gu-----!!!!!"

Woo - "Let's go let's go let them have some rest!"

Lim - "Oh! Yes! Do you beautiful ladies want some thing to drink?"

Woo - *Slams door*

Inspirit - *Pokerface*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Took me a looooooonnggg~ time to complete this so i'll be taking a rest and not update more only if you (those silent readers) post a comment!! MWAHH meanie me. It took me a long time to do the photograph. I love T-Ara so much i hadto put them in the story haha. Hope you enjoy my story dear reader <you>you!!!