Interview with Inspirit

Ulzzang Inspirit

http://imm.io/ultv

Your thoughts, reactions, and feelings when you meet Infinite for the first time:

I thought i must learn more about being an idol from them. I was nervous at first, but started to relax after seeing them so friendly. All of them were smiling brightly and it seems like they want to get closer to us like they want to learn more about us.

Who do you want to learn from the most?

Leader Sunggyu oppa, because he's the leader and he seems like he know lots of stuff. He seems like a good leader.

What do you think about your group now?

Since i'm a rookie, i don't want to be too irrogant, but to be honest i think we're the most ulzzang group? I know everyone has their own charms, but all of us were ulzzangs before we became an idol.

Which idol do you want to meet the most? Why?

I really want to meet Leeteuk oppa from Super Junior. I want to learn how to be able to lead my group well.

Which member from your group do you think you have to keep an eye out most?

Jewel and Gem. Jewel is really hyper and Gem is whinny, so i hope i'm not the only one that have to look out for the both of them. *laughs*

http://imm.io/ulOz

Your thoughts, reactions, and feelings when you meet Infinite for the first time:

I thought they're really handsome. I was really excited to meet my new older brothers. Hope they'll treat me right.

Who do you want to learn from the most?

The oldest one, Sunggyu oppa, because he's the one that speaks for his group the most, because he's the leader. He seems to know alot. Actually i change my mind. I choose Dongwoo because he's the rapper like me.

What do you think about your group now?

We're awesome!!!! We have the talents and the looks!!!! hehe *laughs*

Which idol do you want to meet the most? Why?

I want to meet Cheondung oppa(?) from MBLAQ. He seems cute. I also want to meet Lizzy from After School. We seem to have the same personality.

Which member from your group do you think you have to keep an eye out most?

Leader Hyesun unni. I hope she doesn't get me in trouble. I mean she's the leader so everything goes her way. I guess....

http://imm.io/ulVX

Your thoughts, reactions, & feelings when you meet Infinite for the first time:

I don't really need an older brother. I felt uncomfortable. I know we're not living with them, but they're boys after all.

Who do you want to learn from the most?

Sungjong. Since he's the maknae. I want to see how his older members treat him. I want to learn how a maknae's life is because i've never been a maknae.

What do you think about your group now?

We're just rookies. We need to learn more from our sunbaes. They think us as hoobaes.

Which idol do you want to meet the most? Why?

Hara from KARA. I heard we look alike. I've found one of our similarities and want to be her friend.

Which member from your group do you think you have to keep an eye out most?

Gem. She's staring at me alot. I hope she doesn't get me in trouble for some reason. *laughs* She reminds me of my younger sister.

http://imm.io/um2u

Your thoughts, reaction, & feeling when you meet Infinite for the first time:

I'd really hope that there wasn't an awkward moment where everyone was quiet. Thankfully there wasn't one. They seem like dependable brothers.

Who do you want to learn from the most?

I really want to say all. They have been idols for years and i'd just joined today. *laughs*

Yes i know today and know i'm on T.V before performing on stage.

What do you think about your group now?

Like other girl groups that just debut. Definitely a hoobae.

Which idol do you want to meet the most? Why?

Seohyun from SNSD. She's very polite and modist. I think we can be friends because we're kinda alike except I think she's more modist and polite than me.

Which member from your group do you think you have to keep an eye out most?

Jewel. Our personalities are different. I'm afraid we don't match and cause argument making things a bigger deal.

http://imm.io/um8q

You're thoughts, reactions, & feelings when you meet Infinite for the first time:

They're so tall and they smile alot. They make me feel comfortable.

Who do you want to learn from the most?

Dongwoo because how he smiles so... big.

What do you think about your group now?

Although we just debut, our debut song is so awesome that people might think we debut long ago and were underrated. We're full of lucky girls *laughs* I love this group.

Which idol do you want to meet the most? Why?

All the funny ones like Jiyeon, Lizzy, Gyuri, Kibum, Victoria, Dongho, Narsha, Sunny, Taeyeon, Woohyun, Min, Joon, ect... I want them to experience laughter from me.

Which member from your group do you think you have to keep an eye out most?

All. I hope i'm the only hyper one. I want to be the only troublemaker.

http://imm.io/uojL

Your thoughts reactions and feelings when you meet Infinite for the first time:

They're handsome. But they look like gangs. I think. Are they going to read this? Or are they going to watch this?

Who do you want to learn from the most?

Can i say none? I told you earlier that they look like gangs. Even though they're handsome.

What do you think about your group now?

An idol girl group from Woollim entertainment that is the younger sisters of Infinite.

Which idol do you want to meet the most? Why?

Yoochun from JYJ. He said he wanted a daughter really badly! I want to be his daughter really badly too!

Which member from your group do you think you have to keep an eye out most?

Hyesu, Jewel, Gu Ryu, and Dino. I didn't pick Z because she is like Seohyun unni. You know Seohyun unni's personality.

 

End of the interview. You happy now??? Do you know which member in Infinite that won't be a lover from Inspirit based on the votes, interview, and personality? I don't know. You can comment your guess on it.