Moment of tension

Ulzzang Inspirit

Woo: "You guys must be curious why we set a meeting while your practicing. Well, we'll be making changes to the family. We're adding a new girl group of 6."

*Infinite stood with mouth wide open*

Lim: "No need to worry. We've planned everything out already. Everything will go out very smoothly."

*54 seconds of silence.. and tension*

Sunggyu: *Hope they have talent. Hope we'll get along. Hope they' won't get antis. Oh gosh. Will they be able to take it without sleep or eatting???*

Dongwoo: *Cool a new girl group in the SAME i mean the SAME entertainment as us!!! Why haven't i thought of this?!?!*

Woohyun: *Are they pretty? Will i be able to date one of them? kekeke*

Hoya: *Can the main dancer dance good like me? Will girl fans get jealous?*

Sungyeol: *WHAT??? Do you know whaat a major change to our family that was???*

Myungsoo: *I won't talk to them ever if they give us anti-fans*

Sungjong: *Are they older or younger than me? Is there one that is the same age as me??? Whatever. Oppas are here to help you~*

Woo: "I know you guys have alot of questions on your mind. Don't worry you guys will soon get along well. These girls are very talented. We've arranged a meeting for you guys."

Lim: "Remember to relax and act comfortable. Don't act too fake. Don't act too hyper or expressionless. *Looks at Woohyun then Dongwoo then Myungsoo*

*Woo and Lim exits. Inspirit comes in*