And Unexpected And Unwilling Inquiry

An Unexpected And Unwilling Inquiry

O.O!!!!!!! “OMG!... I.. I didn’t know.. that’s…”

“I don’t need no pity. I just needed to take that off my back,”

“Hah! That’ll never come off your back. It’ll be with you forever. Even till the day you di,” and before I could finish,

“SHUTUP! Just… SHUTUP!”

“… But, why did your father do that? And why are you following in his footsteps?”

Just then! He froze in his spot. He was standing right infront me; starring at the ground below, wide eyed. He didn’t like what he had heard. But he seemed as though, he was pondering on what I had just stated. It made sense to him. And it should have. It struck him and it kind-of looked as if it had made him, realize something.

“You think you’re better than me? You think just because you’ve lived a better life you’re worth more than me? HUH!? You THINK!” And this time, before he could finish, I got up and starred right into him. He froze once again. And without thinking twice, I reached out for my ipod, pulling it from the headphones which hung over my back pocket, and put it on speaker. The soft melody of the song, soothed out from the device as I held out my hands and asked,

“Will you dance with me?”

I didn’t know what I was thinking but realizing he had a soft spot and the potential to change into something better, I knew I couldn’t just look away and do nothing. I have always helped people throughout my life and I’ve always been there be it for my friends, family, neighbors’ or even strangers in need. I had also volunteered in our local convention centre where I helped and gave speeches and did activities with reckless messed up teens and kids. That also explained why I couldn’t ignore and just wait quietly for my dad.

“Will you.. dance with me?” He stared into me. And I continued to stare back. I knew he was going to give in. After all, he didn’t seem like such a bad guy after his sad and upsetting little speech.

He suddenly! Takes my hands and brings me in closer.

“What are you trying to do?”

“… Make you fall for me?” GAHH!! Did I just.. was it me who just.. SAID THAT!?

“Hah. Your eyes do have me captivated.”

O.O! Okay okay okay this was getting really weird real fast! Didn’t he just earlier, want to kill me!? Or rat money off my dad?? I don’t get this guy!

The soft smooth melody of the song, kept going as he begun to spin me around.

“Aah!” I screeched as I placed my feet on his and held him tight. As soon as I wrapped my arms around his waist, he froze once again. Why did he keep spazzing like that? Was I that soft and scrumptious?

“.. Why are you so different?”

“What do you MEAN why am I so different? Aren’t you the one acting weird right now?”

He chuckles to himself and replies,” No I mean, You’re so different from everyone. All the people I’ve been around, they’re.. they’re not like you.”

“I’m cooler right? Hotter? ier?”

“You honestly want to right now?”

“No? Heeh. You’re so silly.” Okay yes It may seem as if I’m flirting a bit but, I couldn’t help it! He’s damn good looking!

“You’re drawn on to me aren’t you?” He raised his eyebrow at me. What I hadn’t noticed was that I was dazed into him.

“NO!.. maybe.” And I immediately look away. I couldn’t look at him NOW! I had said too much.

“DAMN! You’re making me go crazy woman!” And with that and he grabs me around my waist, and leans in to kiss to me.