An Unexpected And Unwilling Inquiry

An Unexpected And Unwilling Inquiry

O.o!! Was this.. for real!? But honestly, I didn’t hate it too much. Even though there was a slight chance he could still be that evil selfish money .

He pulls back as my eyes open half way, “So are you going to let me go now?”

“No WAY!” And before I knew it, it was him and me and he was crushing me from overhead. He was on top of me kissing me with full force as he slowly made his way down. That’s when I knew why he had been acting so strangely. From the beginning he seemed like a conniving, stab you in the back, untrustworthy kind-of man. And to get me into my bed, he knew he had to be smart and convincing. I was fooled like the idiot I am.. but it was too late.

“HONEY! WHERE ARE YOU!?”

I lay there, as a tear feel from the corner of my eye.

“HONEY!”

Once again, I heard my fathers’ voice. It was the most precious thing right there it then. If only this had all never happened.

“HONEY!”

“D-dad?,” We were upstairs and dad had just come in through the entrance.

“SSH!” The evil man whispered to me as he lay there next to me,

“I’m taking you out of here.”

Why? WHY!? Why me out of everyone else? Why did I have to be stuck in this situation? I’ve always helped and done good throughout my life, and this is what I get!? I tried to HELP this dude and all he wanted was to bang me!

“C’mon.” He takes me in his arms. I had no energy at all. I didn’t even care anymore. As long as he was going to let my father go unharmed, I didn't care if he was going to take me and kill me or whatever the hell he wanted to do to me. As long as he was going to walk away from my father and not bother him, I was okay with it. I would lay my life for him any day. He meant everything to me.

“Yo dude, dude!”

I wake up to a familiar voice. It was the man. I look around calmly. It was a one room apartment; clothes everywhere around the floor, on the couch, dishes that had just piled up on top of each other. It was a mess and the walls and everything in general where just beyond dirty.

“What do you what, uh? To take me away and keep as your toy forever?”

“No no no! .. Your father’s safe.... I just ...wanted.. you. Umm.. Do you..”

“I don’t give a . Kill me if you want. I HATE YOU!”

He grabs me by my face and roughly moves it towards his face. With an angered expression, he states,

“I guess I’ll just have to rely on time then.”

What? Rely on time for what!? For me to want him for my selfish lustful needs as well!? I wasn't like him! I didn't dig that stuff!

And as he’s half way to getting up, he answers,

“I’ve fallen for you, idiot. You couldn’t take a single notice?”

“..No..? Are you..!?”

“Yeah.. I’m serious.” He looked serious. What was I to do now!?

“So what do you want me to do?” I questioned.

“Stay with me. I want to get to know you more. And, if you could maybe clean my place up a little.”

“What? I’m not your slave!”

“Hah! Then keep me company.” And unexpectedly, he looks deep into my eyes and smiles,

“OH! And I’m hoping I see a different me. You better do a good job.” As he says with his back turned and walks away into a room.

Ahh. I breathe a sigh of relief. He wanted me to change him. And I assumed such horrible things about him. Wow!.. I was shocked and speechless.

I get up and make my way towards his room when he held out his hand. He was holding my phone.

“You can call your dad.”

I recalled when he had crashed into my house earlier at night, and had held me captive trying to reap money off my dad, ransoming me, wanting money from him for my freedom. And now, I see a change in the Lee lineage. Yes, I recognized it. His father had not only killed this mans’ mother, but mines as well. My mother would’ve been happy to see the change I brought within this horrible monstrotious kidnapping, , money reaping lineage. I got to do something good for her, even though she wasn’t here. I was most content with the fact that, the next generation of my family wouldn't have to go through such a horrible and dangerous experience. If I did, infact, succeed in changing this generation of the Lee's. In other words, this man right here.

I turn around to see him standing there with his head down. It was too much for me to handle. I was so happy and relieved I was able to still live on and do such a big gratuitous thing for my mom and my future family, my eyes filled with with tears as I run up and throw my arms around his neck and shoulders. I give him a tight squeeze as I state,

“Thank you so much.. for falling for me. All this happened because of, An Unexpected and Unwilling Inquiry.”