Chapter 2

Revenge

My head slammed hard against the concrete, there was a second of pain and then … nothing. Darkness consumed the light like all the past events were a dream, the throbbing in my head sounded like a rhythmic drum that played in time with my breathing, the pain in my head had disappeared. I sat in a black Abyss with purple mud like substances swirling around the place, Voices sounded of in the distance echoing like an opera house. A light appeared in the distance and the voices stopped bouncing around the place and focused on the light. I got to my feet and stumbled towards the light, the vision was like a haze. As I neared the the light could make out two figures, “Hangeng?” I said almost to myself. I got in closer so I could hear what they were saying, “Please, I don’t want to do this” Hangeng said, his eyed filled with worry and fingers tightly enclosed in his hands. “What are you a wimp!?” I stood there in shock, that voice was mine. I moved in closer to see a white haired figure with red eyes standing in front of Hangeng, looking closer I discovered the mysterious man was me. All the features were the same except the chilling white hair and the merciless eyes of a demon; I smiled to reveal White fangs protruding from my upper jaw. I was a vampire? How didn’t I know, was this a dream... an illusion? If so why did it seem so realistic? “We need the money!” I said with a stern voice. I could tell Hangeng feared this version of me, “we could come buy it another way” Hangeng said looking down at her shoes. Hangeng’s legs trembled; I could tell he regrated saying what he had just said. “WHAT OTHER WAY!” I yelled in anger, Hangeng flinched his eyes full of fear of the strange person in front of him that had possessed my body.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

small update :D