Chapter Six~ Unforgettable 7D6N -D1

Nado Saranghae♕ ⓘⓛⓞⓥⓔⓨⓞⓤⓣⓞⓞ™

-The next day at school -

You were walking into the hallway with Eunji as you realised all eyes were on you...

"Isn't she the one who defeated CL? "

"How is that even possible?! Look at her!"

"It's her.. is she human?"

Mummers echoed in the hallway accompanied by a few fingers pointing at the obvious you.

"Told you you're gonna be famous!" Eunji nudged me with her elbow and gave you a playful wink.

"How did the news travel so fast?" You asked still in disbelief at the news which spreaded like wildfire.

"It's no ordinary school Jieun. When will you get that into your head? Look around you. " She smacked your forehead before You realised strings were all around You.. Not just any strings. Thought strings that was linked from one student to the next, all neon coloured. You grabbed one of the string and thoughts, memories,recount of your fight with CL flashed through your mind. It was like millions of raindrop - like pictorial evidence of your fight. Even though You experienced it firsthand, the thoughts felt so surreal... The first bell rang jolting You out of the memories.

-@ class (homeroom)-

"Today I have a good news and a bad news for all of You." The teacher announced and paused dramatically. *Seriously?*

"We are going for a 7day6night excursion camp to Hawaii!" She exclaimed

"so go home now, pack your bags and meet me back in school in two hours time~" Teacher sang merrily. All of You were happily digesting this newsflash but the din died down when a girl stood up and asked, "so what's the bad news?" Slience filled the classroom and everyone was deep in their thoughts.

"Well.. " the teacher paused leaving us in suspense,

"this is a survival camp ." She ended as the entire class plunged into a state of pandemonium. 

"What's a survival camp?" You asked still oblivious to the scariness of this camp.

"It means You gotta fight to stay alive." Myungsoo rolled his eyes at the dumbfounded You.

*Fight...stay...alive!?!*

Suddenly, the teacher screamed "CLASS! I forgot to mention that there will be some students from the other classes that will be joining us!" With that, she disappeared into thin air.

-@'Home'-

While packing up with Eunji, you questioned her curiously. “Yah Eunji ah, do you know anything about Kim Myungsoo?” Eunji raised an eyebrow.

“For one, you got guts to call him by his real name.”

“Wh-wha?”

“Once, this girl thought she was close to him or something. Shouted his name and BAM she was never heard from again. Total mystery...” You felt a lump of something in your throat, trying to push it down you couldn’t even utter a word as her stare pierced through you.

“But whats more of a mystery is why are you still here?” Eunji taped her chin and gazed at the celling.. Following her gaze, you looked up and saw. Nothing.

“YAH!” You jerked up and fell on your .

“Merong~” She laughed “Your expression was totally priceless Jieun!”

“Hmpfff!” You stood up started to tickle Eunji.

“Ahhaha, St-top it! We ahaha gotta go!!!” She said, struggling out of your tickles.

You grabbed your luggage and left Eunji behind as you sprinted to the bus stop.

“JIEUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!” You could hear Eunji angrily scream your name which made you flinched at the thought of her angry face.

THUD.

“Omo! Mianhae! Mianhae!” You quickly bowed and apologised. Your heart almost jumped out when looked up and saw a guy staring coldly at you. He’s eyes was so cold that you could feel frostbites at the tip of your fingers. “J-j-jeongmal mianhae!” you bowed again and tried not to look up but just could help yourself to take a glimpse at this hot yet cold vamp...*wait... vamp.. VAMPIRE?!*

“Mm.” His gaze softened and you quickly scooted away. You sat at the far end of the bus stop still in a daze. *He looks so familiar... * You rested your head on your palm and slumped back while waiting for the bus.

-In school-

“Welcome, to the 158th Estrial Survival Camp!” The speakers boomed, greeting us.

POOF~

“Good afternoon students, while the teleporter is getting ready, we have to split you into groups of four. I will read your names out one by one. Please stand by the red line at the side behind the teleporter.” The principal pointed to the teleportation ground.

“Group one : ~~~~~~

Group two: Lee Chaerin, Jung Eunji, Nam Woohyun and _____

Group three: Park Jieun, Kim Myungsoo, Lee Byunghun ,Kim Jong In

Group four: ~~~~

~~"

tumblr_m5cpbwbUBX1r0jy7ro1_500_large.png

tumblr_m2c0dzK6br1r3hham.png

tumblr_lxk80s1VOf1qc3fy9o1_500.png

tumblr_m03ntxHzP31qa0m06o1_500.gif


Heyy guys ~ Im sooo sorry for the super lateeeee update >.<

Thankeu sooo much for being patient ^^

Ps~ I wrote a new Fanfic (: Here's the link is you're interested!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/249423/forgive-regret-krystal-romance-you-kai-luhan

And also... Who do you guys want together with CL?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/28540