Chapter 7 –Unforgettable 7D6N D1 (Final)

Nado Saranghae♕ ⓘⓛⓞⓥⓔⓨⓞⓤⓣⓞⓞ™

One by one, they stepped into the teleporter. Now the colossal glowing machine is right there in front of you. “Please be nice to me.” You muttered your prayers before the machine unravel what awaits you on the other side. A golden flash blinded you momentarily as the soft light engulfs you. Beside you, Myungsoo, L.Joe and Kai emerged.

“Where are we?” You scanned the area. You were somehow trapped in a labyrinth with three hot guys. The trees stood utterly still, like statues in a living museum where no leaf dared to fall. The embedded and untouched trail running down the center of this alluring forest seemed like it was beckoning you to explore what may lie ahead.  

“AHEM, testing. Dear students, I am in-charge of all of you during your stay here in the Enchanted Forest of Estrial. My name is Song JiEun. There are rules and blah blah blah, but do take note that there is one rule you MUST follow during your stay here, do not explore the forest alone. I repeat, no matter what, DO NOT explore the forest alone. You have been warned. The survival game is simple. Eat or get eaten~ Each team will have to appoint a ‘treasure’ which the other teams will not know who, the point is to defeat the ‘treasure’. By defeat I do not mean kill. So each team will have to do all they can to protect the ‘treasure’ or once the treasure is defeated, you’re OUT. Punishment and rewards will be given at the end of the survival camp. ‘May the odds forever be in your favor – Hunger Games’ The camp begins in 3…2…1…”

          “I think Ji Eun should be the treasure.” Myungsoo suggested. “What, why?!” You tightened your brows and resisted the idea of being the treasure. You didn’t want to be protected. “You’re weak, in comparison.” Short and hurtful but it’s true. Words spoken by the cold and not so warm hearted, Kim Jong In. “I agree with them Ji Eun ah, as much as you don’t want to, I think it’s the best idea. Please?” L.Joe half pleaded. How could you say no to him? Blonde, hot and sweet. “Fine…” You gave in. “Lets go,” L started walking ahead with Jong In by his side leaving you still regretting how soft you were just cause some cute dude pleaded with you. *JiEun! How could you just agree like that?! They would think that you’re interested with him, HE WILL THINK YOU LIKE HIM ALOT! Stupid stupid stupid!* “Jieun..Jieun..JIE-“ “Huh?” “Let’s go,” L.Joe motioned for you to follow. You caught up with them but the three of ‘em was in such a serious conversation that you didn’t dare to interrupt. “You,” Jong In pointed straight at you “If we meet the enemy, do not fight. Understand?” He asked as if he was talking to a kid. *Do I look like a kid to you?!?!* You wanted to scream in his face but just nodded instead.

Above those trees, the orb drags away the orange streaks of light as it drowns in the horizon and paves the way for a silent, enchanting night. Darkness creeps slowly and steadily drowning the whispers of the willow trees in its everlasting glory. The air of emptiness suddenly seems to lurk around the forest as you and your team searched for a resting ground.

“Can’t we just camp here for the night?” You asked for the millionth time after you guys walked past so many good spots but apparently not good enough for the dudes. Crossing your fingers L finally agreed.

“Ugh..” You groaned and tossed for the hundredth time. The humps on the ground are poking you in the not-supposed-to-be-poked areas. You jerked up uncomfortable as you hit the ground so hard that you palms turned a reddish purple. *I give up sleeping.* you stood up and went to venture the confined space. “Wshhhh.” *Water?* You followed the sound of gushing falling water.

You brushed the fallen leaves off your hair and pushed through the thick bushes. Slowly revealing the onslaught of water cascading down like a never-ending rain, the sleek sapphire descent was simply staggering. Every bit of this vivid image was simply breath-taking. A silhouette at the corner of your eye caught your attention. That person was sitting on.a.rock. You strained your eyes to see who would be here in the middle of the night. *Enemy?* Trying to be as stealthy as possible you hid behind a tree. You blinked as you tried to get a closer look at who it was but…he was Gone. “What are you doing here?” A stern voice echoed from behind you which made you jump alittle. Slowly turning around, you gawked when you saw Jong In standing just inches away from you. “I-i-I was er.. I c-couldn’t s-s-leep.” You stuttered weirdly as your heart was beating almost inhumanly fast. “Oh.” Staring at his o-so-y lips forming an ‘O’ your heart ALMOST skipped a beat. “W-why are you here?” You caught your heart beat and started to BREATHEEE… “Can’t sleep.” Then you noticed those black circles beneath he’s eyes.

Unknowingly, you reached out for he’s face, your fingers tracing his profile. Your gaze shifted from your fingers to his sharp features, his skin so radiant underneath the starlight and the moonlight. Startled by the fact that you were doing this ‘unconsciously’, you jumped back and tripped on a pebble. “You okay?” Jong In asks. His hand supporting your body weight as both of you are leaning back, you could feel the coldness of his body. Realising his stare on you right then, you awkwardly wiggle your way to stand as you nodded. Your cheeks were a bright tomato red *Snap outta it Jieun! Why are you even blushing?!* “Kamshamida Jong In-ssi.” You bowed politely not able to look him in the eye. “Just Kai.”

“Huh?”

“You can just call me Kai.”

“Ah..nae. Kamshamida K-kai.”

*So awkward..* You walked towards the rock where Kai was sitting but to your surprise he beat you to it. Sitting there, hand supporting his leaning weight, looking as y as ever, Kai was somehow waiting for someone…waiting for you. “Hey.” He greeted. You almost thought something was wrong with your ears! “H-Hi.” You greeted back still smiling like an idiot. He patted on a space next to him on the rock, motioning you to take a seat. While admiring his so flawless side profile, he caught you staring. *SHOOTS!*

He reached out for your face and human instincts tell you to shut your eyes tight.


OHMYGOSH. SOOOO SORRY TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING..LIKE SOOOO LONG >~< Hope you didn't forget bout this fanfic :) I finished exams recently and yeshyesh it was a complete disaster XD I still don't get the arrow thingy, mind to shed some light XO Things have changed! ANWS, Loveyall >:3 Happy reading ;D