Chapter Fivee~ The Dream of Estrial

Nado Saranghae♕ ⓘⓛⓞⓥⓔⓨⓞⓤⓣⓞⓞ™

Your POV

You were staring at the Fae before you that you didn't realised someone approaching you... He grabbed your waist and spun you to your feet, making you stumble alittle and landed softly in his embrace. Sliver aura danced around us. "Yah Nam Woohyun you're seriously greasy! Don't hit on her!" I lifted my head to see who that voice belonged to. Oh. My. Gawd.
"K-k-kim M-myungsoo?" You stammered and gawked at this Fae who wrapped his arms around you.

"I mean you should have better taste than this!" He chuckled and glanced down at you.

Did he just insult me !?! "Argh!!" You shot him a glare and stomped on his feet making him yelp in pain. "!" You cursed and barged out of the room. You swear you could hear him burst out in laughter. Watch out Kim Myungsoo! You ruffled your hair in frustration and glared at your reflection in the mirror.

-Gym.Abilities 101-

You were walking towards the gym with Eunji. "Finally I have the same class as you!" You exclaimed and both of you linked hands and stride down the hallway and as people passed the both of you, they would all bow at Eunji and greet her. "I didn't know you were so popular." I nudged her and she rubbed her neck sheepishly.

"Hehe.. Well I'm quite famous here." She shyly admitted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok class, my name is Ga In. You are to address me as Miss Ga In. I will be your gym teacher or what I call your TRAINER. So today we have a new student and since she doesn't know her species, let alone her abilities, I guess we gotta use the good ole way. Who's up for the first round against this miss over here?" Miss Ga In asked and scanned the room.You saw someone's hand shoot up.

"Ah Chaerin-sshi! Please~"

Does she hold a grudge against me or something?! You grunted and both of you took your place in another room where the walls was cushiony but it was already worn out.

"I shall explain the rules. 1, ANY skill is allowed. But please refrain from any BITTINGS. 2, If I say you're out. YOU. ARE . TO . STOP. Last but not least, Have fun~" Miss Ga In sang and gracefully left the stage to us.

"Testing~Testing can you hear me? Oh what the heck. Ready on the count of onee...two....three!"

You were dumbfounded glancing left and right when CL came charging towards you. "Ugh!" You groaned when she clawed your face as you flew 30feet away. You slowly stood up but she came at you again, and again, and again. Your face became a bloody mess. Panting, gasping for air, you glared at her, not backing down. "You don't know when to give up do you?!" She screamed across the room and came charging at you again. But this time, her eyes turned from dark brown to a clear shade of amethyst. Oh what the heck. You closed your eyes and turned your face to the side, unable to watch what she's gonna do to you.

"!" You heard her curse. Your eyelids fluttered opened and you saw CL crashing against the wall. You were taken aback as the sliver light that danced around you died down. "Wh-what the heck just happened?" I looked up at the clear window where Miss Ga In was and all she did was shrug. That was such great help.

AGAIN! CL got up and in less than a second, she got her arm around your neck trapping you. You struggled but she pulled her arm closer. "U-uh..Br-air!" You struggled and accidentally nudged her at her stomach sending her flying back. You started coughing as you hit your chest waiting for the rush of air to enter your lungs. I needa end this, NOW,

One step, two step..You walked towards CL who was now already on her feet. Feeling alittle numb in your jelly legs, you gathered all your strenght into one punch and it landed right on her left cheek. She literally flew away... "YOU!" CL ran towards you and both of you was pulling each other's hair... Childish cat fight XP She suddenly grabbed your shirt and tore it from the back down revealing your back shoulder. "NO!" You screamed at her and pulled her collar swiftly sumo slammed her on the ground. Green liht danced around you this time, a surge of power rushed through your veins and suddenly, CL was trapped in a shimmering emerald enclosed cage, chained.

"What did you do?!?!?!" CL struggled in the cage.

"No-nothing!" You rasied your hands claiming that you're innocent.

But you realised that the more she struggled, the shorter the chains get. However you felt like throwing up.. real bad.

"Let me OUT!!" She demanded and pulled the chains, trying to claw her way out. She sent you death glares but your vision blurred. Within seconds, you fell onto the ground out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oppa~ Eoddisso?" You saw a little girl running around the grassy fields searching for someone.. her 'oppa'. "Oppa!" She shouted and ran towards the flower patch at the far end of the grassy fields.

"Ah.. ----! Shh... come here~" you couldn't here what he called her.. it was just a muffled voice.

Weird.

"Look!" He pointed through the flowers and both you and that little girl followed his finger to a scene that was so magically and breathtaking.

It was a group of unicorns, gracefully creatures that roam the fields. Its white and sliver hair blended perfectly while an orangy horn glimmered in the sunlight. "So pretty!" The little girl gaped at them. The boy then took her hand and spun her up. It reminds me of... Myungsoo... They took off to a spot under a big majestic tree. It's branches hovered over the both of them. "You know that I will always love you right?" The boy asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Of course!" The little girl replied and flashed a wide smile that was just like a little angel.

You smiled at the sight and murmured "young love.." With a giggle heard, the vivid scene started to blur and all you could hear was crying and lots of wailing.. "Oppa.. ----!! Wae?!?!" The voice was muffled again.

"Mianhae..."

Damn! you cursed as you jolted awake by Miss GaIn calling your name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jieun! Gwenchanayo?" Miss Ga In shook you as hard as she could.

"G-G-G-wen-c-c-hana" You manage to stutter out through all the shaking.

"Hehe mianhae"

"Jieun!!!" Someone called out to you. You turned your head and saw L.Joe running towards you with a worried look on his face.

"Are you-"

"I'm fine L.joe ah.." You assured him with a sweet smile as you patted a spot on the bed signalling him to take a sit.

"When I heard that you passed out after taking down CL i was so scared that something happened to you! Do you know how worried you made me?!" He nuzzled your head with his and pouted.

"Aigoo.. Im fine see~" You pinched his cheek which made Miss Ga In giggle.

Then Eunji came running in too. "Ji-"

"Im O.K Eunji ah~ Thanks for your concern." You went to give her a tight hug.

"Do you know how cool you were?! You were like taking blows then suddenly boom! pow! It was so awesome! You were so awesome! I think you're gonna get famous! How did you do that? Did you figure out what you are?"

"Yah yah.. Eunji.. Breathe.. And I ...don't know.." I glanced over to Miss Ga In thinking that maybe she has some answers but... she just shook her head.

Arghh Just WHO am I?!


Hehe sorry for making you guys wait so long for an update >.<

The homework + no inspiration.. BUT I'm gonna try to update more??

& Ello~ To my new subbies :] Hope you lovely subs like this new update?

Isit too boring?

-xoxo Eunhyun-