Oppa Oppa

First Impression Never Last.

Your day started as well the same, finding things which you misplaced,

a few minutes after, you're now ready to leave when you saw a picture in the living room.

 

"Umma who is this?" You ask as you wave the picture in the air.

Your mother squints her eyes to see then she shook his head "I don't know .. but i think Aron dropped that"

Guess i have to give it to him.. ughhh why!!!

"Arasso .. this girl is pretty" You smiled.

"Don't be jealous you're waay prettier that her" Your mother teased.

"Aissh Umma not you too, bye!" You shouted before leaving the house.

 

After a few minutes of walking you're now standing in front of the gate of your school.

You're about to enter the school when two girls approached you.

"Hey .. why are you acting all so mighty and friendly with Aron Oppa"? The girl with highlights hissed.

Friendly? oh please .. are you sure you're not blind or something?

"I'm not his friend ok?" You tried to walk besides them but a hand stopped you.

"Oh really if i know you're squealing inside you whenever you're sitting besides him" The girl with thick lips rolled her eyes.

Squeal?? ohhhh girl i really want you to scream in pain !

You're starting to crease your eyebrows, "Me squeal? oh please his not even that hot" You flick your hands diva style.

You walk passed the two dumbfounded es girls and went straight to your classroom.

 

When you open the door, the first one you saw is Aron who's looking at the board with a annoyed face.

You silently chuckled  I bet his still irritated on what i have done to him yesterday

As you walk closer to your seat, you pat Aron's back, he look at you with glaring eyes.

"Hahaha still mad buttface?" He just rolled his eyes.

"I'll take that as a yes, well anyways i think this is yours" You hand him the picture,

He look at it with eyes widened and immidiately took it.

"Aissh not even one thanks for giving him back that picture" You look outside.

 

"Thanks ..." You heard a whisper behind you.

You turned your head only to see a Aron smiling like a fool while looking at the picture.

"Whoa ... is that to precious for you to actually thank me?" You said with disbelief.

"Aissh i'm a human too, i can thank anyone if i want" He said without even looking at you.

"Wae is that your girl?" You asked out of curiosity.

He suddenly smirk and look at you "You don't need to be jealous" He smiled at you.

Oh so you want another round eh ...

"Oh Oppa yeah i'm jealous" You poked Aron's face.

The other students inside the room look at you, with faces like WTF and as usual girls are killing you with glares.

Aron pushed his chair away from you "Not here please" He whispered.

"Oppa this is your fault" You grinned oh so sweet and put your hand on Aron's neck.

Aron look at you cautiously trying to deflect your incoming punches and kicks.

But you knew that so you tried a different approach, you pinch Aron's neck so hard that you nails

almost sink in his flesh, making him wince in pain.

The other studens didn't saw that because Aron didn't show that his in pain.

You pull your hand again and just stared outside like nothing happened.

Aron is covering his neck with his hand and rested his face looking at you so nobody can see that his in pain.

"Err what just happened?" A male student suddenly muttered.

"Ji rin .. is ... she really like that?" another guy said.

"Aissh that Ji rin she's gonna pay for touching our Oppa" A girl glare at you with murderous intent.

 

The teacher went in and saw that everyone is looking at your direction.

He clap his hands "Ok back to your seats"

Everyone followed and so as Aron who's still in pain.

You look at him and smiled innocently.

"Oppa Oppa" You sang, you wink at him and rolled your eyes.

Aron just look at you "Aissh Ji rin you're really wierd."

"Did you say anything OPPA" You emphasized the last word.

Aron just shook his head quickly

"That's what i thought" You smiled and reverted to your past position.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm starting to pity Aron hahaha

well Hwaiting Ji rin ><

hahaha Komawo for always bullying your bias here in this fic hahaha

well maybe after this update i'll try to lessen the pain Aron is having whenever he's with Ji rin hahaha

physical pain that is .. >:)