Ji rin and Aron together?~

First Impression Never Last.

 

After what happened earlier, Aron grab your hand and walk towards the canteen,

As the two of you walk happily on the corridor, news are spreading fast like a fire,

"Are they really dating?"

"I knew it ... Ji rin is one lucky girl"

"I hate thatttt!! "

"Nooo Opppa !!"

"Whoa ... so he's the one that captured Ji rin's heart."

 

Your heart is really occupied by Aron's words so you just ignored all the whispers from the sidelines.

At the same time you're about to enter the canteen, you remembered something.

"Aissh.... Aron .. you go first arasso?"

Aron tilt his head sideways "Wae?"

"I have to meet someone " You smiled.

Aron just nod and continued to walk inside.

You ran towards the staircase which leads you to the rooftop.

As you open the door, a standing man is the first thing you saw.

 

"You're late ..." The man said.

You creep closely to him, "Mianhe .. haha .. so err ... "

JR turned around and meet with your eyes, he's glaring at you.

"Wae??" You puffed your cheeks.

"My shoes. what. will. you. do." He is still glaring at you.

You lowered your head to ignore is deathly glares,

"I-i err .. what do you want" You started to walk towards a bench in the rooftop,

JR followed you and sat besides you, he tap his temple and sigh deeply.

 

"Date me" JR said without any expression.

Those words made you stare at a space, your mind was blown away by his actions.

You suddenly stood up and points at him, "Are you nuts??" You histerically exclaimed.

JR shrug his "I'm not joking, there's someone who's bugging me and i need someone to act as my girl"

You stared at him confusingly, "But why me?"

"Because my charms don't affect you" He looked away and sigh,

*Aisshh a narcissistic freak again!!!* You glared at him, "There's no way i'm gonna act as your girl arasso?" You waved your hands in front of him.

"Yes you will," He laughed devilishly,

"And can you tell me why?" You spoke with confidence,

"Because of this," He showed you a picture of you drooling from somewhere.

 

Your mouth dropped, "What the!" You tried to snatch the picture away, but he's too fast for you.

He wag his fingers, "Nuh-uh little girl, this picture is my way to make you do my bidding"

"Those words are way too old for you little fart" You hissed.

"What the ... you called me little fart?!!" He exclaimed,

You nod enthusiastically, which made him run his fingers through his hair.

"Kid. .. So are you going to act or not?" He raised the picture.

You look really awful in that picture, you want to burn that picture and bury it or just throw it in the vast ocean.

"I'll do it ..." You hopelessly nod.

"That's my girl" He put his arm in your shoulders,

You kick his knee which made him fall, "Hands of little fart" You walked away,

"Yah at least give me your phone number!" You heard him shouted, but you just ignored it.

 

*I've wasted to much time in talking to that little fart, i have to go and eat with Aron ..*

You skip your way towards the canteen.

As you enter the canteen, deathly cold glares welcomed you from the seats of the girls,

*Is Aron really that popular?* You just shook your head and ignore their stares.

Aron noticed how the canteen suddenly fell silent, He followed their stares and saw you,

"Are you really this popular?" You asked him.

"Yeah i told you, this face can make girls drool" He said as he run his finger on his lips.

"Yah Shut up buttface hahaha" You bite the sandwich Aron bought for you.

"Hey at least thank me for getting you something to eat..." He pouted.

Your eyes widened, this is the first time you saw him pout like a kid.

"Whoa ... you pout?" You asked.

Aron suddenly lowered his head.

"Hahaha you just pouted a while ago! now that's something new" You nod your head.

"Yah i don't pout ok!" He defended himself.

"Yeah yeah" You flick your hand to his face.

"You're not listening"

"Yes i'am"

"You're pretty"

"Yes"

"Can i kiss you?"

"Yes-" You suddenly turned to look at him, when he kissed you.

 

Girls in the canteen cried, Boys teased the two of you.

"Whooa!! Get a room!" Someone shouted.

"Nooooo" Someone shouted.

Other girls left the canteen, while some fainted.

As soon as your realized what happened, You glared at Aron who is acting innocent.

"You!!!" You exclaimed.

"Wae?? i asked you and you said yes!" He crossed his arms.

"Aissh i really don't know what to do to you" You just shook your head.

"Hahaha i love you too" He said,

"Babo .... i love you too ... " You whispered the last parts.

"Hahaha my shy girlfriend" He pecks a kiss on your cheeks,

You're still not used on the affection Aron made so whenever he did that you'll always blush.