First Impression never last !

First Impression Never Last.

 

Days have already passed after the incident with Baekho, he’s already behind bars after Ren and Minhyun teamed up to beat him.

 You saw JR walking towards you, you don’t know if you want to face him or not, but when you are about to walk away, he stopped you by holding your arms tightly.

“Let’s talk ... please .. “ JR pleaded, seeing how he looks at you, you agreed and stayed to listen to him.

An awkward atmosphere lingered around you and him, no one wants to talk at this moment, it’s like feeling each other first before talking and settling things that happened between the two of you.

You faked a cough to get his attention, “So ... talk to me ... I have --- “ “ Mianhe ..” JR cut your words witha an apology, you looked at him and you saw JR crying besides you.

“Mianhe .. “ He repeated again and again, seeing how pitiful he is, you hug him, “It’s ... okay .. “ You tried to calm him down with your words, luckily it seems to work on him, after a few tries to calm him down, he finally stopped from crying and wiped his tears with his hand.

“About what happened last time .. “ You heard him sigh, he breathe deeply and filled his lungs before exhaling it all and talked again, “ All the things I said is true ... I really love you, I love everything about you .. but .. I know I can’t have you ... because you have Aron now, seeing you so happy with him ... is really painful for me .. because .. I want to be the guy that can make your life happy but I guess .. I’m not the right guy for you ... “ You listened to JR’s words attentively, his words screams out his sincerity and pure love for you, you felt guilty when you heard those words, but .. you know that this is the only way for him to move on ... so you just listened and didn’t spoke a single word.

“Don’t worry ... someday I might forget this feelings for you ... well ... I don’t know when but I’m sure it’s going to take a while” He awkwardly laughed, “So I have to ... leave ... because if I stay here, I might just not forget all the happy memories we made ... don’t worry .. I wish the both of you the best of luck .. “ You hugged him, he seems so surprised by your actions but after sometime his face softened and hugged back.

“For the last time .... I love you Ji rin ... I love you ... no matter what happens ... I’ll still love you from the bottom of my heart ... you changed me, you taught me that girls aren’t all the same, ... someday I might find a girl who will accept me because of who I am, and not because of what I have ... Thanks Ji rin ...  for the last time ... I love you ... “ He said before breaking the hug and left.

You just watch him fade from your sight, tears slowly fell from your eyes, “I’m sure ... you can find a better girl than me JR ... you’re a good man ... you just have to accept others ... you just have to open your heart and make friends ... one day .. I can see that sincere smile you always have “ You slowly mumbled as JR fade from your sight.

One night you saw Aron standing in front of your house, you went to him wearing a simple T-shirt, Jacket and jeans.

“Why are you here?” You asked him, it’s very unusual for Aron to visit you this late in the evening,

He shrugs his shoulders and grabbed your hand, “Wae wae wae??” You said because it’s new for you to see Aron pulling you.

“Just get in” He pointed at the opened door in his car; you just gave him a weird nod and followed what he said.

As soon as you went inside, Aron ran around and entered the car with a big smile plastered on his face, which made you think something weird is going on.

“Why are you smiling like that?” You asked him while raising your eyebrows.

He just shook his head innocently and started driving his car.

 

The following sceneries aren’t that familiar to you so you kept on asking him things like where are we? or Are we lost?, but everytime you ask him he just shook his head focused on the road.

After a few minutes of endless sighs you made, the car finally stopped, you stepped out from the car without asking Aron anything, you gasped on the scenery in front of you, it’s plain grass and trees, there’s no buildings that you really hate to see, you clapped your hands and turn to Aron who is walking towards you.

“Where are we? It’s really beautiful” You mumbled as you burrow your face in his chest,

He just chuckled and sat on the lush soft green grass, you sat beside him, Aron locked his fingers on yours and stared at the sky.

“Ji rin  ... Do you remember the first time we met each other?” His voice and face is serious,

“Ne~ .. you really gave a left me with a bad impression ..” You chuckled

Aron laughed a bit but turned serious in just a flash, “That day made me realize that you Ji rin is different from other girls that I met  ... “He softly said.

Your face reddened when he said that, luckily he can’t see it cause it’s a bit dark in the grassland.

“Thanks .. “ You shyly said.

You felt Aron’s hands cupped your face, you saw him leaning closer to kiss you, the instant you felt his lips touched yours, various feelings came rushing to your heart, feeling of happiness, longing, love, and satisfaction.

A smile formed in your face after that kiss, you snuggled closer to him, while he hug you.

“For me ... you’re the only girl that I can love ... “He sweetly said.

“And for me ... you’re the only buttface that I can love “Your smirked turned to a sweet smile.

Suddenly a falling star shines brightly in the black sky.

You immediately pointed at the falling star and made a wish, Aron just laughed at your childish ways.

“What did you wish for?” Aron asked after seeing you finish your ‘Wish’

You shook your head “Ani ... hehehe” You awkwardly lauged

*I can’t tell him that I wished for us to be strong and always love each other. .. it’s too cheesy I know :P*

Suddenly you saw lanterns flying, this scene left you in awe, you stood up and covered your mouth with  your hands, you turned to Aron who is laughing and turned your gaze back to the lanterns.

“You like it?” Aron asked, after regaining from your trance you shook your head furiously.

“Neh neh neh neh” You kept on repeating those words.

Different colors filled the sweet atmosphere; the once black sky was now colored with different shades of colors because of the lanterns.

“Thanks for loving me Ji rin .. “Aron whispered to your ears, “I thought that since your first impression to me is a jerk, I thought you’re not gonna love me ... “His words has a sad tone in it.

You lean closer to him and said, “Well what can I say? First impression never lasts?” You kissed him again..

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hope you like this fic ... thanks for supporting this newbie author !!

Awwww it's already ended :((((

 

yes .. i know ...

 

Yes ,, readers ,, it's sad to say that the curtains are finally closed for this fic

 

           (GIFS ARE NOT MINE !!  http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/kpop-gif?before=1343713444)

 

BYEEEE !!! continue to support my other fics :)))