Seatmates

Unlocking His Secrets

Once upon a time in a different parallel universe, two groups, two moons rolling like buffalos.... THE TREE OF LIFFFFFFEEEEEEEEE XDDDDDDDDD //ddddddddeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrpppppppppppp//

I'll be serious now... >:3

 

 

Jaeun isn’t listening to the teacher once again. She is just waiting ever so patiently for the lunch bell to ring. Not realizing it, she glares at the board; all she knows is that she keeps on taking short, quick and secret glances at Chanyeol who is lazily yawning. Knowing that Chanyeol is just about to look her way, she immediately pretends to be immersed by what the teacher writes on the blackboard.

 

He leans forward, sliding his oversized arms across his table while still looking at his seatmate. He pokes her shoulder but she doesn’t budge, so he does it again. Again. And again.

 

Jaeun finally looks his way, trying not to blush and plasters an ‘I’m-not-amused-at-all’ expression on her face. “What?” she mouths.

 

Chanyeol scrunches his whole face into a dorky smile, “You kept on glaring at the board.” Rolling her round eyes, she scoffs.

 

“So what? Is that even your business?” she rests her chin on her soft palm, eyes watching Chanyeol in affection. Everyone can see how loving her gaze towards him, but it seems like that receiver of the stare doesn’t even know. He’s too dense… she sighs mentally.

 

The younger boy pouts, scooting closer to his seatmate. His doe eyes travel her facial features; her beautiful eyes, her sharp nose, her full lips and her well-shaped face. “How could someone so beautiful like you so mean?”

 

Her heartbeat fastens, as if it’s going to fall from its socket. Left hand holds her chest where her heartbeat could be felt. Her eyes twinkle stunningly as his last sentence repeats in her mind. She doesn’t want to believe him because it’s usually just another empty hope, but half of her wants to believe it.

 

A hand is waving before her large eyes, waking her up from her brief daydream. Her finger twitches in surprise, but her expression remains calm. “Hey, wasn’t it you who told me to not doze off in class?” Her gaze soon averts to the owner of the deep voice. She can see his dorky smile as he said those words, but it makes her blush.

 

When he sees it, he teases her even more, “Oh, blush, baby, blush!” She blinks to gain her consciousness again. How dare such a boy like that? Of course she’s not going to give him in easily.

 

“What do you say?” she dangerously growls under her breath. Her fists tighten as she stares at her dense seatmate. She isn’t the type you’d want to play with; she’s dangerous.

 

“Blush, baby, blush!” Chanyeol repeats, more like cooing as he nudges her with his upper body. This time, though, Jaeun isn’t affected by the skinship. She just smirks and let him does that, until he finally stops. And right when he stops…

 

Punch.

 

“Go die.”

 

So that’s how Chanyeol ends up; his cheek swelled because of his own seatmate’s punch.

 

 


 

 

From Nara:

So... how was it? Funny? Cute? I had fun while writing this, and Theave also liked this too. ^^

Maybe some of you not really familiar with Jaeun's tough, rude personality since most of the OCs used in AFF are those cute, innocent characters. Well I hope Jaeun is different enough to make an impression to readers.

And to be honest this is the first time I collaborate with someone! So I'm really nervous just in case if I made some mistakes. ><

This chapter is originally by Theave, I just added some more details and changed the past tense into the present tense, so this chapter is purely made by Theave. Love her everyone! 8D

I hope you enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to leave comments if you have any~

Subscribes + Comments = Will be mentioned in every update. (lol wut is this XD)

From Theave

What Nara-unnie said is a lie >: I only made the intro and first paragraph >:c

Are these author notes annoying? ._. tell me if they are 8DD

To me, this chappie felt short but i hope you liked it ^^