Currently a Plan

Unlocking His Secrets

 

Students are busy lining up for their lunch while two of those students in the cafeteria are just sitting and resting in a corner. One of the girls is Jaeun, who is feeling frustrated after she had yelled and punched Chanyeol during class. Now almost all of the boys in her class are kind of terrified of her—thanks to that derpy jerk, she thought.

 

“I will never get a boyfriend…” Jaeun buries her face in her folded arms, groaning to herself. Her friend, Jihan just watches her in sympathy. Jihan doesn’t know what she should do at this point in time since no one wants to mess with a PMS-ing Jaeun.

 

“Well…” this time, though, Jaeun doesn’t appear like she’s going to eat anyone up, so Jihan starts talking. “I’m going to set you up for a blind date. That's if you want to...”

 

Jaeun quickly sits up. Blind date… sounds alluring. But she remembers about Chanyeol again; her smile wilts in no time. “Chanyeol…” she murmurs, but it’s clear enough for Jihan to hear.

 

“Oh, come on, Jaeun! You already tried too hard for Chanyeol, and he doesn’t even give a sign that he likes you back. Why can’t you turn your back to him for now and move on?” It’s not that Jihan doesn’t like the fact that Jaeun is crushing on Chanyeol, but it has been too long. Two years Jihan has been with Jaeun; two years of trying, two years of distress, two years of deteriorating. And when Jaeun at last this close to Chanyeol, the boy doesn’t bother to give reaction. It hurts Jihan, too, to see Jaeun like this.

 

“Shut up!” Jaeun throws a tantrum. It’s such an infrequent sight to see the Kwon Jaeun acting immature like this.

 

After a brief pause of silence, Jaeun finally calms down—Jihan attempts to ask her best friend for a second time. “So, what do you think? Are you going?”

 

Jaeun scruples for a while. Having a blind date won’t hurt, right? Maybe it’s okay to try… If it works well, I’ll move on. She glances at Jihan, then gazes back at her own hands. Hesitation is clearly shown on her face, but she doesn’t want to thwart her friend and also herself.

 

“I’m going. When is the blind date?”

 

Jihan triumphantly grins, “Very good choice! I’ll contact my peers to look for a hot guy and I’ll set the date for you!”

 

“It’s a blind date,” the other girl corrects. Jihan rolls her eyes with a muffled ‘whatever’ and quickly smiles sweetly when she feels Jaeun’s intense stare towards her. Well, even Jihan—Jaeun’s best friend since forever—can be frightened of Jaeun, too. In her heart, Jihan hopes her beloved friend won’t misbehave or end up showing her unpleasant side to this guy she already targets.

 

Jaeun keeps on concerning about Chanyeol even though deep down she knows that her bestfriend is truly right. It has been way too long; he has not been giving any sign, he continues to think that his derp smile is attractive, he is still as charming as ever, she finally realised what she thought, Oh god...

 

On the other hand, Jihan tries to remember the fine points of her target; a Chinese boy, tall, hot. She tries to recall his name, but she can only come up with one unfamiliar name.

 

Li Jiaheng.

 


 

From Nara:

asdfghjkl; /keyboard smash/

What's with me lol. This chapter is so random, but I  think it's nice. /sobs/

Well, what do you guys think? Is it crappy?

& do you know who's that Li Jiaheng guy? Hahas. I hope you don't know.

Otherwise than that, enjoy this chapter! ♥

@exoluve: ikr? Chanyeol is such a jerk. lol jk XD I'm happy that you found chapter 2 cute. :D
and.. updated! comment more ^^ ♥

Remember: Subscribes + Comments = Will be mentioned in every update.

 

 

From Theave:

Hehehe... just edited and added some little bits ^^

It seems short. ._. GUISE ; ^ ; IT SEEMS SHORT >< 

Now off to go to Nara-unnie to plan the next chapter xD

Hope you liked it~ 8D