Prologue

Unlocking His Secrets

She is sitting on her seat, keeping herself busy by either looking at the blackboard in the front or playing with her nails. Math is surely okay for her, but she doesn’t like to study or listen to the teacher talking.

 

Her gaze trails to the boy sits beside her; he’s sleeping. Yes, he’s freaking sleeping in class. She quietly scoffs as she tweaks her seatmate’s right ears.

 

The boy soon wakes up with a faint yelp, caused by the sharp pain on his earlobe. Fortunately, the teacher is still writing something on the blackboard that he doesn’t even care. He sighs as he glares at his seatmate, who is poking her tongue in victory and then pretends to play with some strands of her hair.

 

“You’re sleeping in class, Park Chanyeol,” she utters in low voice, still twirling her hair by the fingers.

 

The boy, Chanyeol, hisses, “I didn’t get enough sleep last night! Why are you so mean to me, Kwon Jaeun?” He then fakes a cute sob, sending a chill down her spine.

 

Jaeun gulps as she directly looks into Chanyeol’s eyes. Her heartbeat accelerates, but she covers the blush that is trying to creep up her cheeks. “Stop derping and just listen to Mrs. Kim!”

 

 


 

 

From Nara:

Ooh, the prologue is here! Hope you like it. It , I know, but still...

Expect more and more updates from us!

From Theave:

This was purely made by Nara! :D

We should've had 23 teasers and add another prologue xD You know EXO 8D

Nara says she at comedy but she started it well :)