Chapter 4

Boy Problems

You were stomping your way back to the house. Minah and Seohyun exchanged looks before they shrug it off. 

"Yah. Jihyun. I'm so glad that you knock those guys out. Gosh, imagine going out with them. Ugh."

Minah said as she shivered at the thought of being on a date with those three boys. Seohyun chuckled lightly, earning a glare in return. You stopped your tracks and turned around to look at them.

"Jihyun, you okay?"

Minah asked. You took a couple of deep breaths.

"Do I look okay to you?"

You asked calmly. 

"No. What are you pissed about?"

"That guy whatever his name is."

You said in a bit of an anger tone.

"Oh. You mean Hwang Minhyun."

Minah said. You and Seohyun rose an eyebrow at her.

"How did you know his last name?"

Seohyun asked.

"The Ren dude only said his first name."

Minah shrugged.

"Just heard some girls say it."

You and Seohyun nodded. With that, you continued to walk. Minah and Seohyun followed. Suddenly, something made you stop your tracks. Minah and Seohyun stopped their tracks as well. There were six blonde-headed boys. They were smiling at you guys.

"Excuse me, do you guys happen to know Nu'est?"

The curly hair boy asked. You looked at Minah and Seohyun. Seohyun shrugged.

"Yes."

Minah answered. The boys seem to light up a bit.

"Can you tell us where they are?"

The boy who looked like an umma asked.

"Well..."

You were about to answer but...

"Ren-hyung!"

The curly hair boy screamed as he ran past you, Minah, and Seohyun into Ren, who happily ran towards him. All three of you were dumbfounded. You turned around and saw Nu'est. Ren and that curly hair boy hugged.

"Zelo! How are you?!"

Ren asked as he broke the hug.

"Good."

Ren smiled before he looked up. When he saw you, Minah, and Seohyun, he smirked.

"Look, hyungs. It's Jihyun, Minah, and Seohyun."

"Really?!"

Aron asked as he looked at all three of you guys. When he saw Minah, he smiled widely. Minah blushed and again you and Seohyun rolled your eyes.

"Minah! What are you doing here?!"

You scoffed.

"Going home of course."

Minah shot you a glare but you rolled your eyes. You spot Minhyun smirking at you.

"Seohyun, let's go home. If Minah wants to stay, it's up to her."

You said as you were about to walk.

"Jihyun. Please."

You turned around and glared at Minah. She was using her aegyo on you. 

"Please~Can we stay a bit longer?"

She begged as did the puppy eyes. You rolled your eyes.

"Fine. Whatever."

You said in a cold tone. Minah grinned as she threw herself at you. You frowned and pulled her off but instead she squeezed you. You sighed.

"Minah, if you don't get off me. We'll be going home and not only that I'll make you all of the chores."

Minah got off you the second after you said those words. You smirked. You saw Minhyun smirking at you and you shot him a glare. It seems like the 11 boys were enjoying the scene in front of them. 

"Woah. Aron. You know them?"

"Yep. These girls are the ones who beat those bullies, Yongguk."

Yongguk looked at you and the others for a long time.

"Really?!"

"Yep."

"Wow. That's awesome."

"Agreed, Jongup."

"Yep, Himchan-hyung."

"Cool. You must be a good fighter to be able to beat those punks."

"Not really. I just defend myself."

"Cool. I'm Daehyun and you are..."

"Jihyun."

Again, you glared at Minah.

"Minah, shut up."

You and Seohyun said in unison again. Causing all of the Nu'est members to chuckle.

"Poor Minah. Jihyun, quit bullying her."

Aron said as he Minah's hair. You scoffed.

"Well. You need to learn how to keep your hands to yourself."

You said as you grabbed Minah's wrist and dragged her home with you. 

"Noona, what's your name?"

Zelo asked.

"Seohyun."

With that, she followed you. All 11 boys watch you guys leave. Until all three of you were out of sight, they look at each other.

"Lucky girls."

Himchan commented.

"And why is that, Himchan?"

Jr asked.

"Cause they beat those bullies. Look. Can you believe it? Three skinny girls beating three muscular boys in a fight. Don't you think that's sorta..."

"Unusual."

Minhyun finished his sentence.

"Yeah, you're right."

Baekho joined. Ren only nodded in agreement.

"Looks like Minhyun is interested in that Jihyun girl."

Daehyun said. Everyone looked at Daehyun. He smirked.

"What? It's true. His eyes were always on her and it's full of interest."

Daehyun said matter-of-factly. Now everyone looked at Minhyun. Minhyun shrugged before leaving.

"Why does Minhyun-hyung always shrug when we mention Jihyun?"

Ren asked.

"Cause he's interested in her."

Daehyun answered. Ren thought about it for a minute.

"Yeah. I guess you're right."

With that, all 10 of them followed Minhyun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this bored you. But I gotta put it in. :D

Don't forget to sub and comment if like. :D