Chapter 2

Boy Problems

You found your math class and wiped the beat of your sweat before entering. Luckily, there were a bunch of seats left so you just sat on a random one. As time flies, the empty seats were all filled. When you felt someone sitting next to you, your eyes widened. 

'Why him again?!'

You thought. You saw him smirked before looking away. You looked away and scanned the classroom. You saw some girls glaring at you so you decided to look away. Finally, the teacher arrived. After what seems like a million years, the bell rang. Means it lunch time. You packed up and exit the classroom immediately. You threw your books in the locker before heading to the cafeteria. You bought your lunch and sat down at a random table. Not long after that, did Minah and Seohyun joined you.

"Hey. You looked pissed."

Minah greeted as you sighed. Yep, you were pissed because that guy is in most of your classes. 

"Whatever."

You mumbled as you started to eat your food. A few minutes later, the door burst open.

"AH! IT'S NU'EST!"

You looked up at the door to see who Nu'est are. There you saw 5 boys entering the hallway. You saw a blonde-headed boy who looks like a girl and others that doesn't seem to attract you. Until, one of them showed up. Your eyes widened when you saw him. It was the guy whom you hate that's always smirking at you. He smirked at you so you rolled your eyes in return. You turned around and continued to eat your food.

"Is it just me or did one of them just smirked at Jihyun?"

Minah asked no one in particular. You rolled your eyes and Seohyun looked up. It was obvious she was trying to see if Minah was right. 

"Yeah."

She said as she continues to eat. 

"Guess he's interested in you."

You looked up and saw Minah grinning. 

"Shut up."

You rolled your eyes. 

"No, really. Look. He's still looking at you."

Minah said as she pointed behind you. You gave her an annoying look before turning around to see where she was pointing at. And she was right. Once you and him made eye contact, he smirked. You rolled your eyes and continued to eat.

"Yah. Seohyun. It seems like that guy is interested in you."

Minah pointed and Seohyun looked up with an annoyed face. You also turned around to see who Minah was talking about now. She was pointing at the one who seems to be the leader. He was smirking at Seohyun and you turned to see that she rolled her eyes and continues to eat. Suddenly, Minah gasped that made you and Seohyun looked at her.

"That guy is the one who saved me from the bullies."

She whispered as she pointed again. You and Seohyun looked at the guy. She was pointing at the one who looks like a ert one. Or maybe because he is. You and Seohyun sighed.

"You were getting bullied by who?"

Seohyun asked. Both of you could feel the anger behind her voice so you both gulped.

"Some random boys."

Minah shrugged. 

"Let me guess. Some boys are erting you, right?"

You asked and she nodded. You sighed as you look at Seohyun. She just shrug. Suddenly, a group of 3 boys came up and sat next to each of you. You were surprised and so were the others. You noticed those boys were checking you, Minah, and Seohyun out since they kept on smirking. You scoot away from the guy next to you but he scooted closer. You then looked at Minah.

"Who are they?"

You mouthed.

"The boys who were erting me."

Minah mouthed a reply. You looked at the boys with a snicker.

"Oooh. This one is interesting here. Care to date me?"

You rolled your eyes.

"As if I would."

"Oooh. Feisty."

"Care to fight, then."

You smirked because you had just challenged him. To be honest, you hate these type of boys. Everytime you see one, you want to punch them. He smirked.

"Under one condition."

You nodded.

"If I win, you have to date me."

He smirked.

"If I win, you and your buddies stay away from me and friends."

"Deal."

He said as he extended his hand for a hand shake.

"Deal."

You said, ignoring his hand.

"Where do you want to fight at?"

You asked.

"How about let's do it in public?"

"Up to you."

"After school. In front of the gates."

"Okay."

Then the boy and his buddies left. Minah eyes were wide and Seohyun was grinning.

"Boy, you better knock the out of them. I really want them to get out of my life."

Minah said with a wink.

"Look, everyone is looking at us."

You turned around and scanned the cafeteria. They were amazed because no girl ever dares to challenge the bullies. You turned your attention to Nu'est's table. Some were shocked but the guy, whom you hate, just smirked at you. You rolled your eyes and continued to eat until the bell rang. You went to class and discovered that the guy, who's been smirking at you, has all of the classes with you except for Biology. Which is the class you love the most because he's not in that class and Minah and Seohyun are in it too.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Long chappie again. Sorry for not updating for a long time. Oh yeah, everyone in Nu'est has their hairstyles in Face. XD

I like them better in there. Oh and those 3 boys are just random boys no one in particular. Just random. :)

Don't forget to sub and comment if like. :D