Chapter 1

Boy Problems

It's 6:45 in the morning and you were making your bed. Actually, you're Seohyun's bed too.  While you are making their bed, Seohyun was taking a shower while Minah was eating. You were done cleaning up yourself but you didn't eat breakfast yet. 

"Those lazy brats." You muttered while finishing up Minah's bed and head out of the door. It's true that Minah and Seohyun lives with you. Your parents passed away a few years ago and you have no other relatives. Minah had a problem with her mom so she had decided to live with you. Seohyun's also died in an accident with your parents. Since both of your moms are friends and she had no where to go, she also decided to live with you. The more you live with both of them, they change a lot. Both had gotten lazy. Though as much as hate being used, you do it anyways. You saw Minah still eating her bowl of Coco Puffs, so you decided to grab a bowl of Lucky Charms and add milk to it before you decide to sit down and munch your cereal slowly.

"Good morning, Jihyun." Minah greeted with a smile.

"How are you doing?" You gave her a look.

"How do you expect me to be good if you and Seohyun always make me do your own chores for you." You said. She smirked.

"Then why do you do them anyways?" She said as she rose a brow of amusement and you roll your eyes.

"Because if I don't, then this house would end up being a dog house." You explained.

"If we didn't have you here then it would become one." She said as she stood up and pat your head a bit too hard. You pouted because of the pain.

"You're so cute." Minah said as she pinched your cheeks and grabbed her bowl and threw it in the sink as she went up to her room. Your jaw dropped by her actions.

"She's getting worse now." You muttered under breath as you shook your head. You shrug and continue eating your cereal as if nothing had happened. A few minutes later, Seohyun came out of the restroom, fully dressed as she was drying her hair with her towel. After she was done, she set the towel on her bed as she grabbed her brush and start to brush her hair immediately. After she was done, she came downstairs with her bag in her hands. She threw her bag on the chair, Minah was sitting before, as she made her way to the kitchen and came back with a bowl of Coco Puffs in her hand as she set it down on the table before she sat down and begin to devour it slowly. You watch for a few seconds then you shrug and continue eating. Minah ran downstairs with her bag as she jumped into the empty chair next to you.

"Yah, don't you see I'm eating?!" You said almost screaming and went back to finishing the cereal.

"Yah. You said that you skipped a grade, right?" She ask, ignoring your question and you nod while continue eating.

"Let me see your schedule." She commanded and you gave her a look of annoyance. You sighed in defeat when you saw her face because she's using her aegyo on you. You grab a piece of paper from your bag as you slammed it on the table and continued eating. Minah took hers out as well and took yours and compared them. She then frowned.

"We only have one class together." She pouted. You look at her and rolled your eyes.

"And what class is that?" You ask as you finished up your cereal and look at her.

"Biology." She answered as she pouted while looking at you. When she turns and face towards where her chair was positioned. She spotted Seohyun, who was listening to the conversation while eating her cereal. 

"Seohyun!" Minah said a bit too loudly which caused you and Seohyun to look up at her.

"Can I see your schedule?" Seohyun rolled her eyes as she reached into the pocket of her jacket and pulled out a piece of paper and hand it towards Minah, who impatiently took it and compared it with hers. Seohyun continued eating as you got up and threw your bowl of cereal in the sink and head back to the table. You normally wait until everyone's done eating before you wash the dishes. You sat back down and look through your bag to make sure you have everything. Suddenly, Minah jumped up and started dancing around with a big smile on her face. You knew she was happy. You look at Seohyun who rolled her eyes at Minah as she got up and head towards the kitchen and threw her bowl in the sink and came back. Now, she was glaring at Minah.

"What are you so happy about?" She ask in a cold tone. Minah stopped dancing and look at Seohyun with a smile on her face.

"We have most classes together!" She exclaimed and continued dancing. You and Seohyun exchanged looks then shrugs. You remembered Seohyun was finish eating so you got up and head towards the kitchen and wash the dishes. Since you did it so many times, you finished it less than five minutes. You head towards the table while drying your hands with a washcloth. You saw Seohyun staring at Minah with a bored expression on her face while Minah was so happy, she was half shouting at Seohyun when she was talking.

"I can't believe it! We have Gym, Math, and English together!" Minah exclaimed and start to jump around like crazy until she spotted you, she stop but was smiling at you. You gave her a weird look.

"The only class we have together is Biology!" She ran and threw herself at you. You eyes widen as Seohyun rolled her eyes. You manage to escape from Minah after a few seconds. You were trying to catch your breath because she squeezed you.

"Oh sorry, Jihyun." Minah said as she pat your back.

"So, do me and Jihyun have any other classes together besides Biology?" Seohyun ask. You and Minah look at her for a few seconds before Minah heads over to the table and grabbed two pieces of paper and compared them.

"Only one. It's Drama." You and Seohyun nodded as you checked the clock. It was 7:30 A.M. You went up to Minah and grab your schedule away from her and immediately threw it in your bag as you throw your bag over your shoulder.

"Come on, let's go. We're about to be late." You said as Minah and Seohyun check the time. Seohyun grab her from Minah and threw it inside her bag and threw the bag over her shoulder and opened the door and stood there. Minah put her schedule in her bag and threw it over her shoulder and run out the door. As Minah was out, Seohyun started to walk too. You walk out the and made sure you lock it before you run to catch up with Minah and Seohyun. All three of you guys chat while walking to school. When you guys reach the school, all of you split up and head to your lockers. You found your locker and took out your schedule. You smiled and enter the combination and organize it a bit. You grab your bag and your schedule before you lock your locker. Your first class was on the third floor.

"Great." You rolled your eyes since you're in the locker room and it's beneath the first floor. You sighed as you start for the stairs. Finally, you reach the third floor. You start to search for your class. You turn around and walked backwards a few steps before you turn around. But the moment you turn around.

BOOM!

You fell to the floor and got up immediately and bowed.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it, sir." 

"Next time watch where you're going or else you're going to regret it!" You heard a boy with a cold tone said, almost screaming, at you. You looked up and saw the most handsome guy you ever saw. When you met his eyes, you realized he was glaring at you and you immediately look down, biting your lower lip. You felt a smirk on his lip. Then he walk pass by you, you felt that he glanced at you before he left. When you felt he was far enough, you let out a sigh of relief.

"How can a guy be so handsome but so cold?" You ask yourself. Then you realize you're almost late. Then you immediately head to class. Luckily, you found it and smile before you entered. There was only one empty seat left, so you just shrug and walk over and sat down. You set your bag down on the ground and look up at the teacher. As always, the teacher went through the introduction, class policies, etc. Then she handed everyone a book. You look through it for a minute or two before you put it down on your desk. But then you felt as if someone is watching you, you look to your right and spotted the guy you saw in the hallway earlier. He was smirking at you. You saw a book in his hand so you presume he was reading. Then the bell rang, so you pack up before you exit the class. 

"I can't believe he's in my class?!" You mutter under your breath. When you reach your locker, you enter your combination and threw your book before you shut it and lock it before you head to your next class, Math. It was on the second floor. You took the stairs and walk down towards the second floor. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, this story got some subscribers. I don't mind if there's only two. Actually, I would like to thank both of them. This story will luv them a lot! I promise I'll make it as interesting as possible. Sorry if this chapter is boring. Luv you lots! I know it's a long chapter, sorry. Can you guys guess who was the boy you met in the hallway? Of course you can! Anyways, ENJOY~!!!!!!!!!!! :D