Chapter 3

Boy Problems

AFTER SCHOOL

You, Minah, and Seohyun were walking out of the school. You were so prepared for the fight that you had quickened your pace a bit. 

"Yah, Jihyun. Slow down."

Minah complained. She knew you were excited to beat up those guys but she hate excercising. You slowed down your pace.

"Oh. Mian."

"You better win."

Seohyun said. You grinned at her.

"Of course. Jihyun's going to win. She wins all the fights she was involved in. Whether it's against boys or girls."

Minah relied with a grin. She knew you're already going to win and she was happy about that. She hated those three erted bullies anyways. Seohyun grinned too.

"Jihyun. You better win."

Seohyun said again. You gave a confident smile.

"You bet."

Not long after that did all three of you guys reached the school gates. Once you guys exited, the boys came up to you guys immediately.

"So are you ready, love?"

You scoffed.

"Duh."

"Fine. Let's get this started then."

He smirked. A crowd was form. Seohyun and Minah smirked at each other.

"Ladies first."

You smirked before you kicked his left leg. He groaned in pain as he tried to slap you but you kicked his stomach. He flew into his two friends. He put his hand on stomach before he smirked.

"So this feisty little girl loves playing with violence, huh? Fine. I'll give it to you."

He ran and grabbed your arm but as you tried to break away from his grip, he punched your stomach. You groaned in pain as you fell on your knees.

"As always, girls' weak spot are the stomach."

He smirked in victory. You snickered before you tripped him. You climbed onto him before throwing punches on his face. Thw other two tried to attacked you but Minah and Seohyun stopped them from doing so. You continued to punch him until he passed out. You stopped, breathless, as you slowly got off of him and stood up. You looked at Minah and Seohyun, who was already staring at the two other boys who aalready passed out. You smirked.

"We won. A bet is a bet. From now on, we don't want to see you guys' faces again."

You said before walking away. Minah and Seohyun smirked before following you. Suddenly, someone grabbed your wrist. You turned around and saw it was the guy who was always smirking at you. He was smirking at you again and you rolled your eyes.

"What do you want?"

"Never know you can fight."

You scoffed.

"It's my business not yours."

He chuckled.

"I'm quite impressed that you and your friends are the first girls to beat those bullies."

"So?"

"What's your name?"

You scoffed and looked away. But then you spotted every girl staring at you and him with envy. You rose an eyebrow at them.

"Tell him."

One of them whispered to you. You gave her a @_@ look. She rolled her eyes. Not long after that did Minah and Seohyun arrived. Both of them stared at you guys for a minute.

"Uh, sir. What business do you have with Jihyun?"

Minah asked. You gave her a glare. He smirked.

"So Jihyun is your name."

You rolled your eyes.

"Duh."

Not long after that did Nu'est arrived. The girls atarted to squeal. You looked at them. Seohyun rooled her eyes and Minah couldn't take her eyes off of someone. He smirked at her.

"Interested in me?"

He asked with a grin. You looked at Minah and saw her blush. 

"Oooooooh. Aron hyung's got a girl. Who's not only hot but can fight well too."

The boy with the long blonded hair exclaimed. Aron gave him a glare.

"Shut up, Ren."

"So what's your name?"

One guy asked Seohyun. Who rolled her eyes in response. You saw him grinned at this.

"Park Seohyun."

Minah replied as you and Seohyun gave her a glare.

"Minah, shut up."

You and Seohyun said in unison.

"Minah. That's a beautiful name."

Aron commented. She blushed as you and Seohyun rolled your eyes.

"Seohyun's not a bad name after all."

Seohyun glared at him.

"Oh. Jr hyung, you better watch your back. You saw how she fights, right?"

"Shut up, Baekho."

You looked at Seohyun, who only shrugged in response.

"Yah. You. Jihyun."

You gave him a glare.

"What."

"Ren and Baekho started 'oohing.' You gave them a weird look.

"Minhyun hyung, watch your back."

Ren teased.

'So Minhyun is his name.'

You thought. He ignored Ren and smirked at you instead.

"How did you manage to beat those bullies?"

Minhyun asked you. You smirked.

"I have my ways."

 He smirked.

"Oh really."

You gave him a look before breaking from his grip.

"Minah. Seohyun. Let's go or else I'll make you guys do the chores instead."

You said before you walk off. Minah looked at Seohyun who shrugged and followed you. Minah followed to. Minhyun smirked as Jr and Aron grinned and Ren and Baekho exchanged looks before they shrug it off. 

"Woah. What a girl."

Ren commented after you, Seohyun, and Minah disappeared. Baekho nodded in agreement. Aron patted Minhyun's back. Jr just grinned. Minhyun smirked before he left. The others just shrugged before following him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another chappie yay~!!!!!! Enjoy~!!!!!!! XD

Don't forget to sub and comment if like. :D