Chapter Three

Tales Of A Not So Normal Family

   The rest of the mornings classes seemed to fly by for the students. Soon enough the bell sounded for lunch and the cafeteria began to fill up. Ren was the first to get to their table.

   When she got there, a group of freshman girls had decided to sit at the table. She gave them a small death glare, which caused them to scatter away in fear. Sitting down, she began to wait for her friends. They were taking longer than usual, so she began searching the cafeteria for a familiar face. She didn't get much of a chance to look around, though, because a pair of hands closed over her eyes.

 "Guess who?" A familiar voice hummed against her ear. She grabbed the hands and tried to pry them off.  After a few attempts of trying and seeing that she was clearly failing, she sighed in defeat.

 "You know Kai, all I have to do is scream , and I win this game by default." Ren said crossing her arms and smirking.

 "Hey! Stop molesting my cousin you ert!" a tall pink haired boy yelled as he grabbed Kai’s hands and pulled them off of Ren.

 Kai grumbled at the interruption, but then he smiled wickedly once he realized who it was. "Hey, strawberry shortcake, how about we take a little trip?"

 The boy’s eyes widened as he backed away from the older male. "Wh-what do you mean?" he asked.

 "I think locker 370 hasn't had much attention lately... We should go pay it a visit" Kai said as he cracked his knuckles and walked towards the boy.

 "Kai leave Zelo alone." Ren warned as she gazed into her compact mirror, checking her eye makeup.

 Kai, who didn’t seem to hear her, backed Zelo into wall and grabbed onto his coat. Even though the younger boy was taller than Kai, that didn’t stop Zelo from going wide eyed in fear.

 "I don't wanna go back in a locker! You know I don't fit! I have to take my shoes off and then you hide them in the janitor’s closet and I have to go in it to get them and then I get stuck in there too and my feet get cold." Zelo rambled as he panicked.

 Kai was just about to drag him away when someone grabbed him by the back of the collar. He was yanked backwards, made to let go of Zelo in the process, and thrown on the floor.

 "Hey what the hell..." He glared up angrily at his attacker, but stopped once he realized it was Ren.  She hauled him up by his shirt and scowled at him.

 "I would suggest you stop harassing my little Zelo or you might happen regret it."  Ren said while Zelo ran and hid behind her.

 "Oh baby I take back what I said this morning! I like a little masochism in my life!" he said as he bit his lip. She released him with a disgusted scoff and walked away.

  Zelo linked arms with Ren as she walked him back to the table. He turned his head to stick his tongue out at Kai. Kai just mouthed 370 as a rebuttal. That caused Zelo to spin right around and clutch onto Ren tighter, ducking his head into her shoulder.

 When Ren and Zelo returned to the table, Kai shortly following behind, it had filled up with their friends. Miya was sitting beside Shinya laughing at her head which had a red splotch on it. Boa pulled Ren down beside her and grabbed Zelo to sit him between her and Shinya. Boa saw Zelo's shaken up expression and wrapped an arm around his shoulder to comfort him.

 Kai began to sit beside Ren believing he was forgiven, but as he pulled out the chair her glare told him otherwise.  He shifted his way around the table to sit beside Miya.

 Soon enough the rest of the group had made their way to the table. Daehyun and two others that followed pulled up chairs to take their seats. Daehyun squeezed his way between Zelo to sit next to his girlfriend.

 The other two, Amber and Sehun, sat beside Kai and began questioning him about why his collar was so stretched.

 "I think this is actually a good look for me. You all get to enjoy my y collarbones." Kai said as he began making poses.

 A flash of light lit the room, but went unnoticed.

 Shinya snuggled up to her boyfriend, leaning into his chest and smiled up at him.

 Daehyun lightly touched the top of her head.

 "Babe, did you hit your head or something?" he asked, a hint of concern in his voice.

 She replaced his hand on that was on her head. "Oh that? I don't know. I got it in first class. I leaned it on my sketchbook and it hasn't gone away yet." she said with a grimace.

 Daehyun smiled and kissed her mark on her head. "This doesn't dampen your beauty one bit." Shinya blushed and looked down. Daehyun lifted her chin to aim her face towards him, and planted a gentle kiss on her lips. She broke into a toothy grin and giggled.

 "Will you stop before I stab my eyes out with this French fry?!?" Miya exclaimed as she held the fry threateningly into the couples face. The rest of the table sounded their agreement to her complaint.

Shinya sighed. "You’re such an old woman, but fine! I'll contain my forbidden love and only express it in the solitude away from judging eyes." She said dramatically pretending to faint in Daehyun’s arms and covering her eyes with the back of her hand.

 Kai glanced over at Miya, who was busy eating the threatening fry, and smirked. He mocked Shinya's action and fainted onto Miya. Miya's eyes widened as she glanced down to see Kai lying against her chest and smiling.

 The unnoticed light flashed excitedly.

 Miya grabbed Kai by the hair and hauled him off her chest, blushing a little in the process. Kai on the other hand was too busy laughing his off.

 "Does anyone actually like this kid? Why does he even sit with us?" Miya asked crossing her arms over her chest and scooting towards Shinya.

 Kai faked a hurt expression. "Well, that's kinda harsh, don't you think?" He scanned the room. "Would you rather have one of those freaks sitting with you or me?" he said pointing to the two students in the corner.

 As if he heard Kai speak, the boy looked up and smiled.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N  HIYA!  :D  Well it seems no one shot me yet so i guess that's good!  I only hope that Im getting  the characters the way i wanted them.... lol I try... wahhhh....I dont even know why im writing an author's note...POINTLESS INFORMATION!! Yeah... I'm... Im just gonna go...See Ya! XD