Diva Key

Last Goodybye : 1,460 Days To You

I smiled at him as he said that.  Can he get any cuter?  He has dark chocolate eyes with a compliment of his dark hair.  He had a perfect pink lips and his smile was so sweet.  How can I fall for him already when I still have somebody in my heart, and we just met?  I'm really something.

Ms. Park walked in with a dead expression, not noticing me neither Key.  She should really audition to be an actor, because when nobody is looking she's like depressed and sad and all that.  But when she's infront of people she is all cheerful and happy.  I saw her jaw drop (probably realizing we were here and looking at her dead expression) and her frown became a light smile.  I coughed.  Really, what is she?  

"Oh so you're the new student?  Welcome to GJU !  It's a pleasure to meet you.  Have you met Nicole?  Because if Nicole hasn't greeted herself she is going to get - " Ms. Park said. "- Yes, I met her.  She's really nice.  And thank you for being so welcoming." Key interrupted her rant.  She can rant all day if she could.  And if someone interrupted her 'speech' then they are damn lucky that God didn't let her give them detention.  But.. Key's new.  She wouldn't give detention on his first day, right?  I really wanted a new teacher.  Ms. Park is so.. uncool.  She doesn't even teach well!  She just talks quickly in a dead tone.  It's like she's just saying "uhhhbuhhsuhmmieesdieeemdsiooosds".  Nobody understood her when she is teaching, which is why, most people are failing.  And she blames it on us!

"Oh good.  And a rule we have in this class is never interrupt the teacher while she is talking.  Have you read the rules?" she pointed up to a poster.  I sighed and sneakily rolled my eyes.  If she ever saw me roll my eyes then talk about major dentention!  Poor Key.  Poor me.  Poor everyone who has Ms. Park!  And that's also why it's probably "Ms." because nobody would marry a person with such attitude!  

"Oh no.  I'm sorry.  I'll read it." he said.  I looked up at the poster too.  Dumb rules.  Out of all the teachers I had, I never had these kind of rules.  What crap is this?  

Class went on with the same "uhhhhhhhherrmesldsfjklsdedscfvcf" and she ended with a cheerful "Please do page 231 and 254.  Don't forget!".  Gosh.  One moment she's a cheerful person, and the next she's this dead toned meanie.  This is probably a first for Key.  

The bell rung and I walked out of class, conversing with Key.  "So how do you like class so far?" I asked him

"I'll simply put it as I want another teacher.  She can't even teach.  I mean like what the hell, she has two split personalities." he said in a rough voice.  I was shocked.  Wasn't he a shy person a moment ago?  I guess this is the real him when he gets to know somebody.  

--

Yes!!  The real Key!  I know you've guys been waiting for that.  Haha.  Cuz Key being shy is really not him.  Sorry this is another short chapter.  Just wanted to update you guys with something that will give you some diva.  Just to warn you : this story will have a lot of "mood swings" meaning that there will be some depressing parts, some really funny parts, some happy parts (or what not), etc.  So you'll end up like Ms. Park.  haha just kidding.  ^^* don't criticize .  Mainly a drama because... well, don't want me to spoil the story, right?  Was busy with Lunar New Year.  Glad I got to update in the midst of that plus the craziness of my school giving me a million test and quizes.  I don't really swear, but.. it's Nicole and Key.  Haha.  So how's my english?  Good??  Bad??  If you guys didn't know, I just finished learning English last year.  Korean is my first language and I live in Korea, so I might not have the best English, and I might sound like an elementary person to those who fluently speak English... might update again today .. thanks for subscribing and ... COMMENT! Please ^^ And do you like the Main Image?  Haha.  Doesn't make sense with the chapter whatsoever, but I found it..really..um.. haha ^.~