Locked inside.

Last Goodybye : 1,460 Days To You

{Nicole's POV]

This is the feeling I missed.  This is the feeling I wanted.  The feeling to let go and be free.  Just simply have fun.  I didn't want to be locked inside Jinwoon's cage feeling that he would never unlock it.  I didn't want him to leave me as his prisoner forever.  I didn't want Jinwoon to make me feel guilty for something I wasn't even guilty of.  I didn't want to feel like I was useless, reckless.  I didn't want to feel that nobody wanted me or cared for me.  I didn't need to feel like I was the one who made everyone and everything look so bad.  I didn't need to feel that someone left me unnoticed.  

The truth is, I was locked inside Jinwoon's prison for two years.  Every since he left me unnoticed, it made me feel I was stupid and useless.  It made me feel like he used me just to take advantage.  Just to make someone feel bad.  He locked me in, and I could never get out.  But I guess the key to the lock is no other than KEY. 

(a/n : it's bold for a reason xD)

I smiled.  Thanks to Key I'm back on my feet.  I'm back to the normal life I wanted to live.  I glanced up at him and unknowingly, I hugged him.

[Key's POV]

She smiled up at me.  She was so cute.  I just wanted to hug --- what?  Did she just hug ME??!  Is my dream coming true..?  Wow that's fast ..  I hugged her back and let go holding her hand.

"Wanna meet after school at Yuing cafe?" I asked her suddenly. 

"A date it is." she said and smiled at me.  A date?!??  Wow everything that I want happens so fast.  What did I do to deserve this honestly?  I really had feeling for this Nicole.

 

 

I know, I know.  Don't hurt me!  I know it's short, but I just wanted to give you guys an update.  Read the bold, it's really an important KEY to the story. ^^ hehe.  But it will clear up future chapters if anything.  It's so short, but I've been busy lately, and I just wanted to update.  next time it will be longer.  Stupid school is giving me tons of essays and projects to do when I have a lot on my mind!   Sorry I left you hanging ;)