Heart broken, Heart healer.

Last Goodybye : 1,460 Days To You

I tried my hardest not think about how and when Jinwoon left me.  Whenever I thought about it, even just his name, my tears would start flowing.  But that was two years ago.  I should move on.  I rather not because I truly loved him.  He made my heart beat faster, my eyes stare for minutes without blinking, my words stutter, just... he made me feel what it's like to love, or to be loved.  I guess in a way I still loved him.  But he's never coming back right?  He's studying in Japan for 4 years.  And it's been a year since he left me.  Oh Jung Jinwoon, the things you do to make me crazy.

In any case, we're having a new kid at school tomorrow.  I am attending University of Gwang-ju and I'm graduating in 2 years.  Finally done with school!  Yes!  The thought of that just made me happy.

The Next Day ---

Dang it.  I hate waking up for school.  Why does it have to be so early?  We should teach 'em a lesson about how adolescents need their sleep too.  Not just babies.  I rose from my bed and yawned.  After I brushed my teeth, I pulled on my uniform, and put a cute handband in my hair.  I ate my breakfast quickly, noticing that the time seemed to be getting faster.  I walked quickly out of my house and got on my red bike.  I rode all the way to school, and luckily I made it in time.  I'm not usually late, but today.. I was just a bit tired.  Fine.. I admit it.. really tired.  If I didn't have to spend the whole night crying about him!!  Ugh .. Jung Jinwoon.. how can I hate a person so much, but still place them in a special part of my heart?

*Ring..Ring..Ring*

The school bell rang giving me a startle.  I walked quickly to my first class, knowing that Teacher Park loves to welcome new students greatly.  After all, I was a new student 3 years ago when I came from America. 

I got to class early (you know, I'm a pretty fast walker) and I saw the new kid.  Dang it.  He's so handsome.  He had a shy smile on his face and looked cutely at me.  My heart just melted I swear.

"an..*clears throat*.. anyeongsayo ~ ! " I greeted him bowing exactly 90 degrees.  He looked up and smiled.

"Anyeongsayo ~" he replied with his sweeet, mesmorising voice.  I smiled.

"What's your name? I'm Nicole, nice meeting you." I said.  Not just nice meeting him.. I was grateful to meet him!

"Kim Kibum... you can call me Key.  And it is nice meeting you.  I'm glad I met one friend today.." he said shyly.

--

Chae-hee here!  Did you like it so far?  Totally not like Key.  But yes, it's his first day, so he's going to be shy.  But sooner or later, you'll be recognizing a diva.  Haha.  Comments?  subscribe to while you're at it ;) anyway.. what do you like best out of the three storiess?  I think I like Perfect (you're my everything) the best.  Haha.  I'm OnYeon obsessed, but KeyCole's cool too.  Jonghyun and Eun Kyung.. are a bit of a bickering couple.  Not a fan of them. xD Also, I'm thinking of a storyline that will.. almost make you cry.  so don't be mad at me.. just preparing you for it.. won't be in a long time.. story still needs to develop..  ^^ Anyway , the name of this chapter ; I might have to explain.  JinWoon is the heartbreaker, and Key.. is well like  supposivly (wink wink) ^~ to heal her heart because.. well.. you don't want me to ruin the story , right?  Guess you'll just have to keep reading.. ^^*