Chapter 1 - When I Meet The Alien "GD"

Fans’Tactic!

 

Fans’Tactic!!

CHAPTER 1 - When I Meet The Alien "GD"

 

“Wow Fantastic Baby!” - These words have been 69 times repeated by this young guy while he is laying on his beloved “blink, big, hairy, and colorful” sofa. This guy holds his laptop and tries to compose some melody. “Damn! I found these incredible words, but I’m not finish all the melody yet. I need to finish this song soon. It should be really great for Big Bang’s come back stage!”

Yes, this guy is Kwon Ji Young who has been popular with the name of “G-Dragon (GD)”, a Top singer and rapper in Korea, a leader of Big Bang (a popular boy band with many achievements in music industry) with successful management company. They are not only well known in Korean, but almost in every big countries in this world. So, who doesn’t know about them?

Since 2012, Big Bang move to a new house with three floors. This house is more like a building, very fancy and big. First Floor is showing their small garden and parking lot. When we go inside, we can see their living room, kitchen, and music room for dance practice, second floor is their bed rooms and home theater room, and third floor is the out door terrace with beautiful view of city. Each floor have their own bath rooms and every rooms are full with Big Bang’s photos and themes decoration. Everything look very well located, elegant and comfort! *_*

 

----On the 2nd floor (Big Bang’s Home)----

Dae Sung come to GD’s room and ask him, “Hyung, what are you doing? I’m gonna be crazy if you say that words once again for the 70th times! I swear... I can’t sleep well tonight because you’re already saying it since this evening with your loud voice”.

GD show his shocking face, then, stand up and try to find his watch, a big and expensive necklace watch that he bought in Manhattan.  “Sigh! Oh God, it’s already 4 AM.”

GD goes to his bath room, wash his face, brush his teeth, pull out his accessories, and then change his cloths. He took the remote, and with just one click, the big wall was rotated and opens a room with so many cupboards and iron safes. Yeah, that’s GD’s private place to save his bunch collection of costumes and accessories. Everything in his room looks very tidy and clean. Bright and clear.

GD changes to his red and blue pajama and then, go to laying on his big and classic bed. When GD starts to pull his blanket, Dae Sung hold his breath for a while and then shaking his head. Dae Sung go back to his room after he said, “Good night hyung. Don’t forget with our Japan conference on this afternoon. Make sure you’re not late to wake up. Manager hyung will pick us up to the airport at 12 PM”.

GD put his right hand up, then shows the fingers bunny shape as the symbol to saying “Okay”.

 

---- Korea’s Incheon Airport---- The Departure Gate (Parking Lot, inside the van)----

Big Bang’s Manager pick them on time, they go to Incheon Airport with a big black Van. When they arrive at the airport, the Manager start to give his instruction.

“Alright everyone, I’ll take all of your passports. Just wait me here. I’ll take the responsibility for your baggages.”

 

---- Korea’s Incheon Airport---- The Arrival Gate----

At the same time, Your plane just landing in Korea. This is Your first time to visit Seoul. You have Your family in there and Your uncle will be pick You up soon. While waiting Your uncle, You just wasting time for shopping in Incheon Airport.

 Time is ticking for 20 minutes, You walking around and get your self lost!! You try to find the arrival gate, but you make a wrong way and reach the departure gate. You go to the parking lot and found a big black van of Big Bang in there.

“What a very big car?!! It’s really cool. I think the owner is very rich and lucky...”You said.

 

----Korea’s Incheon Airport---- The Departure Gate (Parking Lot, inside the van)----

Time is ticking. Big Bang wait in the van for 20 minutes already. GD put his head set off and see his watch. “Oh man.. I can’t just wait here. It’s too boring!”

Tae Yang look at GD and said, “Well...It’s already 20 minutes. Why Manager Hyung is not come back yet??”

“I hate waiting, okay?? Hey guys, I wanna buy some cold drinks upstairs. If Manager Hyung coming back, just tell him that I’ll be back soon. Wait me here.” GD put his jacket on, and his hands try to reach the van door’s knob.

Top try to hold GD’s hand, “Ji Young, are you crazy or what? Make sure to cover up your face first with this mask. Don’t let anyone in here to acknowledge about your identity.. You also need this black eye glasses. Be careful.”

GD take all the disguise tools and leaving the van.

 

----Korea’s Incheon Airport---- The Departure Gate (Parking Lot, outside the van)----

After GD gets our from the Van, You see him and look really supraise.

“What a freak guy! He use that big skeleton necklace, a couple blink earings, some big stone rings, all the blink things on his long pants and a hairy black jacket!! Oh My Gosh! That guy’s hair is pink. I think he is a rich guy, the one who have that car.” You look at GD walking to the near entry gate.

 

----Korea’s Incheon Airport---- The Departure Gate (Parking Lot, inside the van)----

Dae Sung take the book that is read by Tae Yang, “Hey, our Manager hyung is just take all of our baggages and wallets, right? So, GD Hyung isn’t....bring....his.....wallet....”

“How can GD Hyung just leave without thinking to bring money?”, Seung Ri look confuse.

Top try to get some money from the van’s mini cupboard, and then put his disguise tool. “Just wait me here. I’ll give it to Ji Young and bring him back here soon, okay?”, Top leaves the van.

“Hey hyung...hyung....”, Seung Ri and Dae Sung are panic.

Tae Yang just smile and put his book to cover his face, “Okay, now let me sleep and dreaming about them for coming back here first before our Manager Hyung back...”

 

---- Korea’s Incheon Airport---- The Departure Gate (Parking Lot, outside the van)----

Top see GD’s back and running to him, “Ji Young?? Wait...”

In the same time, You look surprise when You see Top is running.

“Wow...that guy is also coming from that van. But, at least he looks really different with the freak guy before. I think he is better. He is taller and really suitable with that black hair and suit. His appearance reminds me about a guy in the Korean Action Drama, Irish...”

You pick Your hand phone and then call Your uncle, “Uncle Jay, Where are you? It’s already more than 20 minutes. I’m just walking around but now I am lost. I think now I stand in the parking lot in front of the departure gate,  not at the arrival gate.”

“Departure gate? Oh Gosh... I need to turn back my car. I think its traffic now! I’ll be arriving in there about 30 minutes. Just wait for me, okay?” Uncle asked.

“What?!! Okay, then. I’ll go upstairs to buy some food first.. and please call me if you are already near with the gate, okay?” You said.

“Sure. Be patient, sweety...” Uncle replied.

 

---- Korea’s Incheon Airport---- The Departure Gate Upstairs (Food Court Corner)----

GD bring his cold drink... Top is looking for his hand phone to text all the members that he has been found GD.

“Thanks Hyung to lend me some money, hehe...” GD put his left hand to Top’s shoulder.

“Kwon Ji Young, a halyuu star who don’t bring money?? I think it’s gonna be interesting to be published on the cover of magazines tomorrow. Well, I’ll take this opportunity to make you paying this debt later”

“Oh...come on hyung! Are you kidding me? I know that you are our good-shy-gentle guy. Now, let me to treat you with some burger there..” GD is tapping to Top’s shoulder and they are walking together to burger restaurant.

 

--- Korea’s Incheon Airport--The Departure Gate Upstairs (Food Court Corner, Burger Restaurant)---

After paying in the cassier, You bring the burger and drink in both of Your hands and suddenly Your feet are slip and You end up with splashing Your coke to GD’s face and cloth. You and GD are bump into each other.

“Sooo...Sorry... I’m sorry... mianhae”, You look panic while looking at GD’s wet face with his mask and eye glasses on. You realize that this guy is from the big black Van before. The freak guy that crossing on her mind in the first coming to Korea.

“Sorry? Mianhae? Informal word?? Are you older? What are you doing Ahjumma?!! Where are your eyes?”GD looks mad and staring deeply at You.

“Ahju? Ahju what? Ahjumma? Hey, pardon me, sir.. I mean...a freak guy with a bad taste of fashion and hair style! Ehm..I’m not really good in using Korean language, but I know what the meaning of Ahjumma is!” You are pointing Your fingers to GD’s nose.

“A foreigner girl who is dares to call me as freak? Hey, I call it high fashion, and you don’t know about me, do you??!” GD looks upset.

“Haha..So Funny. How can I don’t know about you....”You is laughing so loud.

GD look very confident and smile, “Of course you know about G-Dragon, Korean number one namja”

You continued, “You are a freak guy with complicated style that stuck in your tiny body and you just come here from your big black Van. Hm...I think you are the one from that planet... what we call it? Pluto. Yes, you are from Pluto!! Haha”

“What?!! How can you tease me? Who are you? Are you blind or what? So you don’t know about me huh? I am a popular singer in Korea, a world star, a great rapper and composer..”

“Yeah..yeah..yeah... I don’t care. If you are really a world star, then I think this earth has been contaminated with alien because you are their father!”

“Aisssh....!!” GD wants to open his mask and glasses, but Top is trying to stop him.

“Okay, So.. you are Miss Sailor Moon, talking like a great super girl hero in this earth. Hey, you know what? I’m in the middle of my schedule to go to Japan for 3 days and you just ruin my first day’s mood!” now GD gets his handkerchief to wipe his face.

“Well, I don’t want to make this problem bigger too. I have my schedule for today too. A busy schedule!! I've said sorry and then you reply me with Ahjumma. That’s harsh...”

Top can't hold his patient. He coming between You and GD. “I’m sorry miss. I think it is also my friend’s mistake. Let me to represent my friend here to apologize.”

You look frozen when You see that hand some guy, Top who is shaking your hands.

“Hyung....wae?? Wae?? I don’t want to trouble you. Okay, Miss Sailor Moon, I forgive you because of my hyung..but make sure that I’ll never meet you again in the future or I swear..You’ll regret if I tell my fans about this incident. Let’s go, hyung, we just simply need to ignore this crazy girl!”, GD then pushing Top’s back.

You look angrier and screaming, “Woaaaa.. your fans? You are really a crazy hyper cocky guy. Go away and make sure that your plane will bring you back to PLUTO!! Bye-bye ALIEN!”

“You!!!” GD tries to running back to You, but Top is reaching his hands, “Hey Kwon Ji Young! Let’s stop it. We just waste our time here. Now, cleaning your cloth in the toilet immediately before our Manager acknowledge about this mess.”

 

---- Korea’s Incheon Airport---- The Departure Gate Upstairs (Rest Room)----

Top brings GD to the rest room. Then, he go out first and meet You again, the one who also just go out from the toilet.

“I yeoja...”, Top look shock. “You are that foreigner before, right?”

“Ow...and you are that alien’s friend. What do you want from me?” you look a bit worried.

“Haha..Excuse me miss... My friend is an alien? I think that’s harsh. Please forgive and forget about him. His temper look bad, but he is not a bad people and he is a mankind too.” Top is laughing so loud.

“Well..looks like you are a good one too. Humph... Anyway, you look really familiar. Can I ask you to put your mask off? Are you sick, sir?”

“No.. It’s better you don’t know about us. I hope if we ever meet again, we can begin it will smile. hehe” Top is smiling. His smile is really looks like an innocent baby. Super cute!

“Ehm..why are you look so sure that we’ll meet again someday?”

“Hm..That’s just my intuition. I’m just thinking that maybe you can see us from far away. As long as you are in Korea, I think you’ll know about us immediately.” Top then takes Your blue hat, “Hey miss, I think it's cute. Your blue hat with the ‘T’ letter on its side... can I take it as a souvenir?”

You look confuse... “Okay, now this is weird...”

“Hehe...Don’t get me wrong. How about if we exchange it with my necklace?” Top is put his necklace off. A small necklace with a pendant that have a shape of number 7”

You look that pendant and showing a happy face, “Wae? Wae seven?? I like it!!! Okay, you can take my hat.”

“Sure. Let’s make this as a deal and keep it as a secret between us..”Top whispered to Your left ear.

“Well, we will see. Anyway, I hope that alien will be more gentle like you. Have a save flight to Japan..! Annyeong...”, You waving hands to Top.

“Annyeong. I hope you enjoy your days in Korea too!” Top replied with a simple smile that make Your face blush.

5 minutes after that, GD is get out from the rest room, “Hyung.. our Manager is text me. We must to come back in 15 minutes. I think we must be hurry before he is mad and showing his big piggy's red face. haha. Let’s go!”. Top just keep smiling.

GD look at to Top’s blue hat. “Why he looks in such a good mood? Hm.. Where he got that hat? Is he bought it in here? Why that hat is look similar with that Miss Sailor Moon? Well... maybe that just my imagination.”

 

---- On The Plane—VIP Class Room ---

Dae Sung look very busy to eat his roast pork rice and for the third times, he look at GD’s mad face. GD just sit in front of him and wrote his song lyrics with his bad mood situation. He looks very mad, writing, then making some papers like balls and throw it all to the plane’s floor.

Dae Sung poke Seung Ri who is sit behind him and ask, “Hey, what happen to GD Hyung?”

Seung Ri just shaking his head, yawning, and then continue to playing his portable game.

Dae Sung calls Top in a soft voice, “Top hyung... hyung.... why GD hyung looks so mad? I think he will make this plane to be a bunch paper stack.. How can he still trying so hard to compose the lyrics right now?”

“Sssshhh... Just obey him. He just needs some time to forget a stranger who hates him.”Top replied with a simple smile while he is drinking hot tea. He sit beside Seung Ri.

“A stranger? Hey, is that a girl?”Tae Yang who is sit beside Dae Sung, then, put his book on the table and he looks interested to join with the conversation.

“Yes, a very young girl that we met in the airport with a bad attitude towards him” Top is smiling again.

“Woo hoho... Give me a five!” Tae Yang asks Dae Sung and they can’t hold their laugh.

“Hahaha...how can a girl hate him? He is G-Dragon, a popular rapper, a great composer. It’s weird. I think that girl is blind.”, Dae Sung said.

“A girl? Ji young hyung mad because a girl? Maybe she is one of our anti fans.Oh...I'm also sad...” Seung Ri who look shock is continued.

“Babo. She is not an anti. She is very attractive and adorable... the one who don’t know about us.”Top replied.

“Okay, that’s weird. She doesn’t know about Big Bang? What? Well.. I think she is just come back from Sahara desert or Artlantica zone... a place that don’t have a network to access the internet.” Dae Sung look surprise.

They are laughing so loud until GD see them and putting his finger into his mouth, "Sssssstt... I need you all to keep in silent!"

Dae Sung, Seung Ri and Tae Yang then, keep quite and try to hold their laugh.

Top just take his blue hat off. He looks at to that hat and give his warm smile. "It's a cute girl's hat..."

 

-To be continued-