Chapter 2

DESTINED OR JUST A INCIDENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bigbang’s G-Dragon and SNSD’s Jessica spotted dating. From the picture, we can see G-Dragon is hugging Jessica although the pictures aren’t clearly. Maybe they spotted while joining a party. And an important thing, there are both Bigbang and Snsd here. Currently, both SME and YGE have no comment about it. We’ll update this hot issue for a few hours.

 

At SME’s company

 

‘What is this?’ Lee So Man threw the newspaper in front of Sica with an angry expression.

‘Neh? It isn’t like that. That is only accident, sasangnim!’ Sica replied with scare.

‘If this is an accident, why do repoter write like that?’ Mr.Lee raised his voice.

‘They only make up the story, I say the truth’ Sica explained.

‘So, how is it?’ Mr.Lee asked earnestly.

Sica reported everything happened at that day.

‘Arraso, you can go’

‘Neh..I’m so sorry, sasangnim!’ Sica bowed with regretful expression.

‘I don’t want to that thing happen once again, arraso?’ Mr.Lee warned.

‘Neh, don’t worry, I will’ Sica took a bow again before stepping out.

‘Phuuuuuu..GD, because of you..aisihhhhh..i don’t want to meet him once again’ Sica signed with relief while cursing GD.

 

At YGE

 

Knock..knock..

‘Come in’ YG said.

GD stepped in with worry expression. He didn’t know why YG suddenly called him. He wondered what he got in trouble, he remembered he didn’t have scandal with anyone even hot girls.

‘Hyung, what happened? Why do you call all of a sudden?’ GD asked in worry.

‘What? Are you kidding me?’ YG told seriously.

‘Neh? I don’t understand, what do you mean?’ GD wondered why YG was like that. YG was always friendly and funny but he was very weird today, that made GD feel worried.

‘You just look at it’

‘What? Hyung, what is it?’ GD widened his eyes with unbelievable expression.

‘Bwoh? I’m a person who asks you’ YG replied.

‘I know..aishiii… but the truth isn’t like that’ GD said while rubbing back of his neck.

‘If two you don’t dating, how did it happen?’

GD told YG the whole story behind that incident. He didn’t understand why reporter can make up the story like that. He hated all reporters who always make he got in trouble.

‘I think two you have something, how waste!’ YG teased GD while laughing.

‘Hyung, are you joking? You don’t help me but tease me’ GD though why his hyung have mood to joking at the time while outside was burning.

‘Arraso, you don’t need to pout like this, you look so ugly when you do it’

‘Hyunggg’ GD shouted.

‘Yahhhhh! You don’t need to yell, I’m not deaf. Plus you aren’t a kid’

‘Chincha! I don’t tell you else I will die here because of you’. GD went out with sulk expression.

‘Yahhh! What is that manner?’ YG yelled louder after GD closed the door strongly.

‘What a headache! When does that kid grow up?’ YG shook his head while calling someone.

 

‘GD and Jessica aren’t dating. They met up in that club when both of group came there to celebrate the party. With the pictures, everyone thinks that they were kissing each other but that wasn’t like that. GD only helped Jessica to disentwine her hairs that were entangled GD’s buttons. We thank for you who always support and encourage them; we are also so sorry for making you worry and upset. We hoped you guys will not misunderstand about that and continue support them in the next actions.’ –SME told.

 

A week after that scandal happened. GD and Jessica were being careful with their action. They would go home after their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter