chapter 4

DESTINED OR JUST A INCIDENT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Sica, how is yesterday? Have fun? When do you go home? bla bla...’ Sica’s mom asked on and on. Those made her feel annoying more. She didn’t want to recall anything yesterday. She only wished that it’s a nightmare she never dare thought.

‘Stop!  You don’t ask me anymore. I’m tired’ Sica only want to hang up the phone but she knew that’s impolite to her mom.

‘What’s wrong? Are you sick?’ Miss Jung said worryingly.

‘Ani. You know i’m always like that so don’t worry’ Sica told.

‘How lucky! i think you are sick. Ah!! How is Jiyong? He is nice, right?’ Miss Jung said amusingly.

‘Neh? Yes, he is kind, i never meet someone like him’ Sica gritted her teeth angryly while thinking about the way GD smirked her.

‘Really? So it means that i don’t choose wrong. I have to call to inform Miss Jung.’ Miss Jung immediately hung up that don’t hear any words from her daughter.

‘Wait mom..Aishhhhhhhhhhh! i’m dead’ Sica groaned annoyingly. She hated her mom. Why did her mom always want to accredit her to him? She didn’t know that he is her enemy.

‘Why does it happen to me? i hope that bastard will disappear forever’ Sica tore her hair out while thinking how she will face to him.

 

 

‘Miss Kwon ah! What did you hear?’ Miss Jung said happily.

‘What’s wrong? What makes you that happy?’ Miss Kwon asked curiously.

‘The love story of our child is going smoothly’

‘Really! How do you know?’

‘I just asked Sica, she say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter